Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Major red flags is a bit much, my other half despises when people share his picture on social media. I have enough respect for him to not share him on social media. As is his right. His sister shares him on her social media and it annoys him so much. It's simply a matter of respecting someone's privacy.
I can see your point if she hadn’t any photos of him on her socials, but she does. So no reason to just have herself on the wedding day without a picture of him or their children. Just totally narcissistic.

Reactions: 6

Puddle Duck

I knew the new member bit would be used, predictable much?! I've been on this site for over a year, I don't feel the need to post anything unlike you lot. I'm entitled to my opinion just like the rest of you, but unlike the rest of you I'm not a jealous venting bitch.
We are not jealous. We just think it horrible how she cons people, uses her kids for money, lies and would sell her granny and has just married a man she chased after and trapped, and who cheats on her. Hardly anything to be jealous of?

Give our congratulations to Jen.

Ailte

VIP Member
JEN is very strategic in her plans, it was immaculately planned.....like the bridesmaids dresses were a lovely shade pink and the Mil outfit matched perfectly and the flowers, personally i loved her colour scheme...the pink to me was memorable...the flowers made it all pop....
the bridesmaid dresses suited the girls shape and colouring....like one girl i think was a red head, like we see so many bridesmaids dress and the don't suit the girls....I've been there I just wear what im given and offer it up but I thought their dresses were very sophicated suited the women who wore them....jen planned that day relentlessly since the engagement and before...sure she arrived in Dubai with the Ring on her finger....my ring is Standard enough white gold soltaire with hallo and it took 6 weeks to make....there is no way he bought the perfect Ring by himself in right size and surprised her....jen is very Controlled in her planning...clearly she can pull off a serious event...even them christenings with her wedding outfits were planned within inch of life...nothing casual about jen going to the local pub/ restaurant for food...full blown celebration lough rynn or nothing....
Sure everytime she posted about im just popping on I laugh...no jen your actually working....doing us all a favour showing new pieces....
No your modelling clothes to sell and no im.not interested😁....its a bit of a con...but fair play to her...she clearly is recking in the fun money....she doesnt have to do long shifts and be accountable all day to a line manager like some of us.....
Started with being pretty and her mother enabling her all her life. The mothers business gave her a leg up too. If it wasn’t for that where would she be! No academic qualifications to speak of? Than the con dress shop. Indeed she’s right to milk people for all they’re worth when they are foolish enough to believe her girl next door line! Living her extravagant life but as we know, money can’t buy happiness!

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Not a wedding made with love just a sponsored shit show. She’s sharing collabs within 24 hours , says a lot about the tacky shindig

rageinducing

Chatty Member
I've seen a few taken by locals as they arrived at the church, all looked grand, I wouldn't have said spectacular for any of what I saw. The mother of the groom is wearing the same colour as the bridesmaids. Mammy Mary is wearing a white trouser suit. Quite a normal looking one.

I have to retract something I said earlier though... Apparently Mary's employees' husbands were invited, but most chose to stay away. I'm not sure where that rumour started from to say they weren't invited, but supposedly now it's not true.

Another one I did hear is that Jen told all female guests they had to wear full length dresses... But she rolled back on that closer to the day and said once it's below the knee it'll do.
The audacity of trying to dictate how people dress, get over yourself ya wannabe

Lurkinglou

There was one guest notably missing from her special day, given that he was her sidekick and used for every photo opportunity previously. George the pug and her former best friend 😔 #whereisgeorge

• Haha
Horrible bunch of people. Going to any length to destroy someone you don't even know. I don't know Jennifer personally but I feel the need to defend her! I'm sure if you were making money in the easiest way possible you'd have no problem doing exactly what Jennifer and the others are doing.

• Haha

gecko

I don’t follow her but think it all looks very beautiful. I love her dress and veil and the kids are gorgeous.

Goading, stop trying to provoke
Hi new member (jens family member). Unfortunately when she’s selling her home, kids and life for profit she’s subject to public opinion. She can always close down the page …. Oh wait no 💰! The obscene amounts of easy cash will help her forget any negative comments I’m sure!
I knew the new member bit would be used, predictable much?! I've been on this site for over a year, I don't feel the need to post anything unlike you lot. I'm entitled to my opinion just like the rest of you, but unlike the rest of you I'm not a jealous venting bitch.

• Haha
  • Wow

ploddertoo

VIP Member
Husband doesn’t come across as having the best day of his life, I think he looks rather distant to her And almost like he is just going through the motions

breac88

Rumour has it bridesmaids dresses are sponsored 😅😂
Countdown is on to the QVC wedding of the year in the sticks of sunny Leitrim 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick

memyselfi

VIP Member
I also spent quite a bit of money in her shop on bags and jewellery which came in lovely packaging but was such poor quality it is obvious now they were aliexpress. Earrings in particular were such poor quality I never wore them. Ever since I just can’t deal with her shilling and constant ads, us plebs paying for her lifestyle it’s disgusting.

Lurkinglou

My pals Mandy and Pam have it so I just had to have it - ffs what age are you Jennifer, you're not in 6th class collecting pokemons!

Don't shoot me but I did go in on the link to see how much money she dropped on that brooch - €450!

I also calculated the cost of her outfit (insomnia at its finest) and her Friday during the day outfit cost :€1,459. The average salary in Ireland per month after tax is: €3,115.

This is crazy. Sheep please stop using her discount codes, clicking her links, following her. She is flogging you shite that she wouldn't lower herself to wear in public. Her run of the mil outfit cost almost half of an average salary. She gets free hotel stays, a sponsored car etc and I'll bet her followers are normal people who have to work 37 plus pw to earn their money and it isn't from trying on clothes and taking selfies. This one's idea of work is spending time photoshopping her selfies.

She is actually Veruca Salt.

Attachments

xyz112

You have just described any influenza (sic!) online though. If it wasn't her doing it, it would be someone else, and no one is forcing the public to buy anything she advertises. I, for one, have never bought anything she has posted about.

One think I will say about her wedding, is that a lot of local businesses, and therefore local people, benefited from it. Sure, she had some big names involved too, but look at the supplier list, there's a good few locals there, and the vast majority are Irish. That's more than can be said for a lot of weddings, influencers of not - the last two weddings I was involved in, may aswell have been sponsored by Shein and Temu 🤮
Let's not forget she was an 'Irish supplier ' back in the days of her shop, sponsored by Ali Express

• Haha

Unfluential

Bless you @Hunzosrus for the screenshot!!

Either the dress or the angle makes her look really wide around the middle.

She will be hopping mad now il bet with Jenny the star photographer - how was this not discussed! Or did Jenny just apply the ask forgiveness instead of permission method!!
I think Jenny does Jenny. Two head wrecks. Quite predictable that this little working arrangement went south. Every other photographer has the cop on to wait a week or two before uploading.

Reactions: 5
That Sylkie crowd are rip off merchants selling Ali express & Shein at inflated prices. And that particular dress is a knock off version of one that Charlotte & Tess stock. Jennifer promotes C&T too, I wonder how they feel about their brand ambassador advertising imitations of their stock at a fraction of the price?! Different colours, but very similar.View attachment 2972025View attachment 2972026
Ahh to be fair, these are not the same. The sleeves are different, the neckline is different, the pattern is different.
I’m all for calling out where it’s due, but this is not one of those occasions.

Ailte

VIP Member
Mid thirties and a hape (heap 🤪) of kids and making a song and dance going abroad for a hen!! suppose she was waiting long enough for the 💍. So the hen comes after the last trip as fiancés it must be. Hope she gave him a good wash down after Vegas. Absolute notions and no wonder she never mentioned it, they are living the highlife that’s for sure!