Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lurkinglou

You should probably look up the definition of fraud. Especially if you are going to be accuse someone of being a fraudster. Did she charge an insane markup (it's actually pretty standard for the industry), yes she absolutely did, was it scandalous, perhaps. But you need to remember that's business especially the small Irish boutique business. Most are sourcing from Ali Express, Temu and Shein. (Like surely no one was foolish enough to think they were her own designs or made by her). They get away with it because people don't do their research into the true value of an item. It's a huge part of why I don't shop at many small boutiques anymore. The markup on the clothes in the boutique wasn't as high, mostly I think because they were "designer" (they were branded not designer, mostly Spanish and Italian if memory serves me right) but because there was an actual brand behind it you could reference the selling price from other sellers, therefore there was a benchmark price.

The shop was an overall sham. She protrayed it to be a massive sprawling luxury boutique, but like most insta huns it was all good angles, I have been in bigger downstairs loos! It was massively overhyped. I know alot of people tried to talk her out of it and told her to stick with the hats and not get to big for her boots, obviously in hindsight they were right. Her brand was destroyed because of that shop.

Look nobody likes to get taken for a fool and I'm sorry you (or your mum) was but buyer beware especially when buying anything from an influencer or on their recommendation, it's very important to do your own unbiased research.

I would advise you also to do some research on markups especially in the fashion arena. Have you never wondered why somewhere has a 70% off sale, they still make money at 70% off due to large mark ups to begin with.
---

She photoshops the life out of herself, that's why people think her wedding dress makes her look a little bigger.

To clarify Jen is tiny, she just photoshops herself to look tinier.

Thank you for your unsolicited advice, condescending though it was. I am indeed familiar with the concept of fraud, I have no need to research it. I stand over what I said. Fraud it was.

I am never going to justify people deceiving others for financial gain, regardless of how "foolish" consumers may be. It may be common but it doesn't make it right. Jennifer was not an influencer at the time, I was aware of her through her Millinery business.

We can agree to disagree. She has zero integrity and would sell her soul.

Reactions: 8

not_influenced

VIP Member
But she wasn't making hats....she was buying them in. She was exposed for doing thst.
OK maybe when they arrived from China, she stuck on a few buttons or a pearl onto the hat, but she never made them
🙋🙋🙋🙋 Yes that was me. Fellow milliner here and she wasn't "making" hats. As you've said she was buying bits in and gluing them together & calling it millinery, she was years ahead of it but they're all at it now. Buying stuff in from china & sticking a label on it, calling it theirs & saying it's "made in Ireland"

Reactions: 7

LoveTheGossIre

Chatty Member
Yep .. mrs makeup staying in Lough Rynn lastnight .. no doubt she’ll look the same as every other day, royal family wannabe style

rageinducing

Chatty Member
The sister is a pretty little thing. She looks so much younger than Jennifer, who looks old enough to be her mother.

I see Jen and the mum both love the orange shade foundation.

Trinny actually looks more youthful than Jennifer. It's the heavy foundation and old fashion clothes that age her and the awful hair.
The hair truly is awful. Imagine having to listen to her now in the days running up to the wedding. She needs a day out for a fucking perfume, get over yourself love!. What will she talk about when it’s over cos she’s already had the kids.

rageinducing

Chatty Member
I see she brought a silky dressing gone with her what's with her foot in this, its red raw. I hand to him taking pics like that of her, he must feel like a right tool.
Pleb! Embarrassed for this one. Notions. She thinks she Princess Grace of Monaco the way she’s carrying on

ttxx

I've seen a few taken by locals as they arrived at the church, all looked grand, I wouldn't have said spectacular for any of what I saw. The mother of the groom is wearing the same colour as the bridesmaids. Mammy Mary is wearing a white trouser suit. Quite a normal looking one.

I have to retract something I said earlier though... Apparently Mary's employees' husbands were invited, but most chose to stay away. I'm not sure where that rumour started from to say they weren't invited, but supposedly now it's not true.

Another one I did hear is that Jen told all female guests they had to wear full length dresses... But she rolled back on that closer to the day and said once it's below the knee it'll do.

Omg. To be telling guests the length of their dresses is a next level. That’s such an ick … I’d be proper pissed off if I was a guest .
I saw Pam Richs stories and her gown is fabulous but it’s again so odd to me that she is friends with Jennifer with their age differences? It screams networking and social climbing all thanks to Mandy .

What did Jennifer’s dress look like ? Hair probably the same as her every day

Groovy

Jesus this one Jen is mad to show off her belly pre wedding starvation body and the fiancé an absolute mess beside her. What is a pre wedding break? She’s full of shite. Go back to the fields of Leitrim you eejit you’ve no more fashion sense than the hubby. The state of them out and about in those outfits

• Haha

Roundthegarden

Chatty Member
I knew the new member bit would be used, predictable much?! I've been on this site for over a year, I don't feel the need to post anything unlike you lot. I'm entitled to my opinion just like the rest of you, but unlike the rest of you I'm not a jealous venting bitch.
You were happy enough to post a comment almost 3 years ago on a post regarding Jennifer and her Ali express knock offs!!

Attachments

• Haha

Lurkinglou

A depressing insight into the life of Jennifer and Mary Wrynne - the wealth summit. God forbid you should do anything altruistic or give back to your community. Nope it's profit, profit, profit. She is one of the influencers you never see promoting charity or engaging in charitable events. If she can't sell or it's not gifted don't expect to.see her there.

Roundthegarden

Chatty Member
And just to add I and my colleague bought jewellery from her shop in Dublin years ago and mine broke before I even wore it and my colleague's necklace lost a stone when she wore it for the 1st time to a wedding.My friend bought a dress from there too and saw it on Aliexpress not long after..so I'm not sorry to say that if that's she conducts business I rather not line her pockets and that's why I'm not a fan of hers!!

POLLY1934

The material looks a bit heavy...like embossed...like old wallpaper....thought she' go for something like kate middleton or megan markle...I'm not a Fan of the cape style looks like wings......
I don't get it...not sure of that's a trend at the moment.....

• Haha

Lurkinglou

She isn't the most extreme but definitely needs to read this. The constant using the children for content and selling should be considered exploitation

Holly85

We need a thread for her absolute ejit of a friend Faye Reynolds. The hair, the dodgy tan and the absolute state of her. The clothes she wears are hideous, no style whatsoever. If everyone thinks Jen is bad this wannabe is even worse.

POLLY1934

Horrible bunch of people. Going to any length to destroy someone you don't even know. I don't know Jennifer personally but I feel the need to defend her! I'm sure if you were making money in the easiest way possible you'd have no problem doing exactly what Jennifer and the others are doing.
Im not a horrible person, we are just stating facts, Im very wise to Jen, I half admire her.
She is making alot of money based of influencing people but what she sells isn't always genuine, like she pushes certain brands of make up and tan , do I believe she used them on her big day no way she didn't....

Im bit older than Jen and alot wiser, I don't have mammy propping me up with a job....or on tap for childminding and days out to rolys and BTs, so jen and the likes would not sway me one way or the other but someone else would be swayed by her....I see what she is doing while and she is flat out trying on stuff for Craig dunn do I think she wears their crap not a bloody chance...I knew she was flogging tatt in that shop in dundrum and u could get the dresses cheaper in other places like way before she was called out on it....
---
We are not jealous. We just think it horrible how she cons people, uses her kids for money, lies and would sell her granny and has just married a man she chased after and trapped, and who cheats on her. Hardly anything to be jealous of?

Give our congratulations to Jen.
Well said puddle duck...I'm not jealous of Jen or envious I think she is a con woman and earning very well from it, she is not the only one at it lisa lust list is at it in a serious way, influencing and selling tat....