Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Holly85

We need a thread for her absolute ejit of a friend Faye Reynolds. The hair, the dodgy tan and the absolute state of her. The clothes she wears are hideous, no style whatsoever. If everyone thinks Jen is bad this wannabe is even worse.

Reactions: 7

rageinducing

Chatty Member
I've seen a few taken by locals as they arrived at the church, all looked grand, I wouldn't have said spectacular for any of what I saw. The mother of the groom is wearing the same colour as the bridesmaids. Mammy Mary is wearing a white trouser suit. Quite a normal looking one.

I have to retract something I said earlier though... Apparently Mary's employees' husbands were invited, but most chose to stay away. I'm not sure where that rumour started from to say they weren't invited, but supposedly now it's not true.

Another one I did hear is that Jen told all female guests they had to wear full length dresses... But she rolled back on that closer to the day and said once it's below the knee it'll do.
The audacity of trying to dictate how people dress, get over yourself ya wannabe

Reactions: 6

Unfluential

I bet Jenny is raging that Jen has shared the wedding content creators picture and not hers. What a blow to the big ego that will be. All jokes aside, it is very bad form to share before the bride, even as a guest, never mind a paid vendor. It speaks to Jennys lack of professionalism. In a lot of her content you see Jenny posing with the couple not taking the pictures. So really you aren't paying for Jenny to take your pictures your paying for her assistant to take them. It's such a vanity project for her.

The other side of this is Jen has to pay for a big expensive wedding and therefore she needs to monetise the wedding content and coverage. Which means Jenny is even more out of line.

The wedding is Jen's last big content pull, she had the shop, the first house, the baby, the twins, the engagement, the forever house and now the wedding. She might actually have to start making hats again. Even if she were to have another baby it won't pull in the views like previous pregnancies did. So she really needs to milk this wedding/honeymoon content for all it's worth.

ploddertoo

VIP Member
Husband doesn’t come across as having the best day of his life, I think he looks rather distant to her And almost like he is just going through the motions

breac88

Rumour has it bridesmaids dresses are sponsored 😅😂
Countdown is on to the QVC wedding of the year in the sticks of sunny Leitrim 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Lurkinglou

My pals Mandy and Pam have it so I just had to have it - ffs what age are you Jennifer, you're not in 6th class collecting pokemons!

Don't shoot me but I did go in on the link to see how much money she dropped on that brooch - €450!

I also calculated the cost of her outfit (insomnia at its finest) and her Friday during the day outfit cost :€1,459. The average salary in Ireland per month after tax is: €3,115.

This is crazy. Sheep please stop using her discount codes, clicking her links, following her. She is flogging you shite that she wouldn't lower herself to wear in public. Her run of the mil outfit cost almost half of an average salary. She gets free hotel stays, a sponsored car etc and I'll bet her followers are normal people who have to work 37 plus pw to earn their money and it isn't from trying on clothes and taking selfies. This one's idea of work is spending time photoshopping her selfies.

She is actually Veruca Salt.

Attachments

Lurkinglou

She isn't the most extreme but definitely needs to read this. The constant using the children for content and selling should be considered exploitation

Unfluential

Bless you @Hunzosrus for the screenshot!!

Either the dress or the angle makes her look really wide around the middle.

She will be hopping mad now il bet with Jenny the star photographer - how was this not discussed! Or did Jenny just apply the ask forgiveness instead of permission method!!
I think Jenny does Jenny. Two head wrecks. Quite predictable that this little working arrangement went south. Every other photographer has the cop on to wait a week or two before uploading.

Reactions: 5

Ailte

VIP Member
Mid thirties and a hape (heap 🤪) of kids and making a song and dance going abroad for a hen!! suppose she was waiting long enough for the 💍. So the hen comes after the last trip as fiancés it must be. Hope she gave him a good wash down after Vegas. Absolute notions and no wonder she never mentioned it, they are living the highlife that’s for sure!

Lurkinglou

Wedding scent shopping??? A day out for wedding scent shopping. Firstly, call it perfume like a normal person. Secondly, don't you advertise some shite cheap perfume.

• Haha

Lurkinglou

Why is she dressing like a mother of the bride/groom for a family dinner. I usually love 8th sign dresses but that pink is very mumsy. Also, someone has been reading here I suspect. Giving granny the night off eh 😉

Since youre reading maybe you should advise Granny Mary to have a foundation shade match done. I know, a bit bitchy, but if it was my Mam I would tell her she's wearing a shade 10 times too dark.

Last edited:
  • Haha

not_influenced

VIP Member
The YSL brooch is the nail in the travellers marble coffin. I don’t know anyone under 70 who wears a brooch anyway why do they age themselves so much with the royal style? She always looks like shes ready to help the priest hand out communion
Handing out communion - Deceased!!!!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

rageinducing

Chatty Member
Leitrims QVC shopping channel at its finest... Sad cringe
What's sadder is he mouths off locally she makes more than him...what a goon
By selling her soul, no thanks. She’s as vacuous. Doesn’t seem to realise what’s important in life. Looking good and labels are her reason for living. She had a talent for making hats and had a decent business just doing that but greed took over. She realised she could make much more money being a QVC type dolly and for way less effort. I’m not sure where it ends for her, like what’s the ultimate goal, become a millionaire/billionaire selling lies to gullible people?