Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rageinducing

Chatty Member
She is really going to have to stop all the I'm just like all of you Shite, nope most of us couldn't justify spending all that money on one day. But then she is sponging off normal people to fund her life.

She's going to get a rude awakening. Today is her day, tomorrow no one will care. The only people who enjoy talking about the wedding after are generally your family and they too get bored.
It’ll be non stop post on her honeymoon too, get a life ffs.

Reactions: 2

Ailte

VIP Member
Day two looks like another wedding… Her dress looks uncomfortable and he’s in a 3 piece suit, shirt and tie. 2nd day is usually more relaxed with close family and friends a chance to chill out and have a few drinks.
Not keen on her dress for day 2 either. And she looks wrecked. The shilling takes its toll!🤣

AH HERE

Jen Mc defo raced ahead putting up that this morning. Really surprised she wouldn’t have got the go ahead and had that pre planned. You’d think she’d be used to working with these Divas

not_influenced

VIP Member
I did a quick search… I’m sure if I spent more time I could find the same version. Its a knock off of the design at a much cheaper price.

There’s a short version of the designer dress, anybody with eyes in their head can see that’s a copy! Doesn’t have to be EXACTLY identical.
Save yourself the time searching and Google reverse image it. It's on Ali express and made in china.com websites! I think Jen hasn't coped on that times have changed and she can't get away with what she has gotten away with years ago!

Puddle Duck

She had to be seen overly dressed up out because she's a dick!
She's more like his mother than her own 🤣
She is the cut down of her mother. Dress is so aging. Did someone gift them the meal? I don't understand why she calls her aunt granny as well. Very odd.

Donegal

Chatty Member
She never shows her belly button or the lower rounded bit of her stomach, just the area around her ribs. She’s very clever and consistent about that. She definitely has a more rounded stomach left understandably from having twins and another baby so close together, probably has stretch marks too, but everything is always high waisted and she positions her hand/bag/sunglasses to hide the tiny curve.

Ailte

VIP Member
I don't know if the stuff was from China but she has admitted the controversies around the debarkle seen sales plummet and closed her
Look at first thread where there are screen shots of exact dresses from Ali express for less than €20 and her charging €150 plus for them. A neck like a jockeys bolux.

boozysuzy

VIP Member
I wonder will her auntie be doing her hair on the wedding day...have to sat her hair us quite boring, surprised she hasnt tried balyage or hilites. She never seems to change the colour.

Lala2021

1 week to the royal wedding😂 Her ginger mate is a wanabe influencer. They will advertise any crap to make a few euros. Lough rynn prob gave her a discount with all the advertising she does of it. She must never cook, always eating out.

Hunzosrus

So the sister got engaged and the photographer posted pics without approval… not the fairytale she was after…
Whatever about the photographer, I'd sincerely hope the sister (or the now fiancé) ran that by Jen first... Given that she's usually abroad and all the family are around for the wedding, it does make sense to have a double celebration... But only if the bride is happy with that!!
---
I never understand this point of view. Weddings are a time of happiness and so long as it’s not the day of the wedding which I find tacky, I think the day after is acceptable. I’m assuming they didn’t do it the day of the wedding, surely not. Also it’s not like the bride to be planned to do it then, it’s down to the BF to decide if he thinks that’s the right time.

Ah no, unless the bride is OK with it (or at the very least aware of it, it's definitely not ok... Your wedding day is one of the biggest days of your lives, it's a massive build up and the couple are meant to be the stars of the show. The focus is meant to be on them for at least those few days, there's 51 other weekends in the year to announce your engagement.

I have a feeling Jen was on board with it and happy out for the sister though... She does seem genuinely laid back at times, and quite close to the sister too.

Unfluential

Fair points made, I agree she is a bit of a fraudster....
I did notice and laughed at the no close up of the make up table with the products used on the day cause I doubt very much she used BPerfect or sarah Keary which she flogs regularly and over Promotes sarah keary make up,is could be a BA for them, im sure she was using Ct,Laura Mercier, G Armani brand...was even more surprised she used Mrs Makeup-Michele and since she is tied in with BPerfect her make up is gone very tacky and Orange and she over does make up....
Jennifer was cute enough she didnt show the display of products cause no way was she using sarah keary or bperfect on her big day......
I was very suprised she used MRS for makeup seemed like a very odd match, she uses mostly the BPerfect tat which I didn't think would be good enough for Jen. Agreed MRS makeup looks are very outdated.

Puddle Duck

She seems to replicating what Jen does...Jen was in Drumhierney Hideaway one week, Faye goes the next week. Jen done a recap of her recent outings etc..Faye does a post "lately" Jen was on a date night last night now Faye is out with the hubby. Its actually comical.
We will get locked 🔒. The friend doesn't have 10k followers and we are not allowed to talk about her

cecedoon1

Chatty Member
Considered to be the biggest day of some women’s life but I get that having her children probably was or at least should have been. I just find that incredibly sad that these influencers use these special days for content and to make money. There are 364 other days of the year to do that. I know my wedding was something I wanted to savour every second of, not worry about if I’d gotten my angles right and if it was good for “the gram”. I might be alone in that thought, it’s just an opinion.
a wedding drives engagement to the page, same as a new house or a new baby & that’s where they make the most money .

Hunzosrus

JEN is very strategic in her plans, it was immaculately planned.....like the bridesmaids dresses were a lovely shade pink and the Mil outfit matched perfectly and the flowers, personally i loved her colour scheme...the pink to me was memorable...the flowers made it all pop....
the bridesmaid dresses suited the girls shape and colouring....like one girl i think was a red head, like we see so many bridesmaids dress and the don't suit the girls....I've been there I just wear what im given and offer it up but I thought their dresses were very sophicated suited the women who wore them....jen planned that day relentlessly since the engagement and before...sure she arrived in Dubai with the Ring on her finger....my ring is Standard enough white gold soltaire with hallo and it took 6 weeks to make....there is no way he bought the perfect Ring by himself in right size and surprised her....jen is very Controlled in her planning...clearly she can pull off a serious event...even them christenings with her wedding outfits were planned within inch of life...nothing casual about jen going to the local pub/ restaurant for food...full blown celebration lough rynn or nothing....
Sure everytime she posted about im just popping on I laugh...no jen your actually working....doing us all a favour showing new pieces....
No your modelling clothes to sell and no im.not interested😁....its a bit of a con...but fair play to her...she clearly is recking in the fun money....she doesnt have to do long shifts and be accountable all day to a line manager like some of us.....
You have just described any influenza (sic!) online though. If it wasn't her doing it, it would be someone else, and no one is forcing the public to buy anything she advertises. I, for one, have never bought anything she has posted about.

One thing I will say about her wedding, is that a lot of local businesses, and therefore local people, benefited from it. Sure, she had some big names involved too, but look at the supplier list, there's a good few locals there, and the vast majority are Irish. That's more than can be said for a lot of weddings, influencers or not - the last two weddings I was involved in may aswell have been sponsored by Shein and Temu 🤮

*Edited for typos

Last edited: