Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She's flat out plugging the diabetes in a bag again. Fond of a sweet myself but she's fooling no one with her platter displays. Advertising anti bloating vitamins one minute and sweets the next.
To be thrown straight into the bin after the photo is taken.

Reactions: 2

Naymerc

So clearly your wedding day is about you and your new husband /wife - but yet again Jen posts a picture of herself and not her new Husband !
Just goes to show you it’s all about herself again and not marriage to the love of her life !!
It’s hilarious 😆

whocarez

VIP Member
Whatever about the photographer, I'd sincerely hope the sister (or the now fiancé) ran that by Jen first... Given that she's usually abroad and all the family are around for the wedding, it does make sense to have a double celebration... But only if the bride is happy with that!!
---

Ah no, unless the bride is OK with it (or at the very least aware of it, it's definitely not ok... Your wedding day is one of the biggest days of your lives, it's a massive build up and the couple are meant to be the stars of the show. The focus is meant to be on them for at least those few days, there's 51 other weekends in the year to announce your engagement.

I have a feeling Jen was on board with it and happy out for the sister though... She does seem genuinely laid back at times, and quite close to the sister too.
maybe her sisters fella hates her.
Im not into weddings but I would be so ashamed to be proposed to on the same weekend as my sister's wedding!! It would look to me like it was an afterthought on the fellas behalf!

Lurkinglou

Nope, before your wedding content creator got you to do this "hilarious' wedding stunt. Unfortunately, she had another so called influencer do at her wedding also - original 🙄 hilarious mishap or intentional content? Such a waste of champagne.

Attachments

whocarez

VIP Member
I love the shape of the top of the dress but I don't like the bottom, I'm sure the bottom big part is detachable but I'd hate it to be that noticeable.

yesterday is all she's ever wanted, she's going to hit a huge low of not knowing what she wants next

Donegal

Chatty Member
Lads the bike helmet on her at a ridiculous angle at the back of her head to make sure the hair and face are shown for her stories 🙈

• Haha

Lurkinglou

Money must be getting tight in the Wyrnne household and mammy must be interested in dressmaking. The plugging is unreal today. She literally should have Af or ad on all of her wedding photos because she's quite obviously done deals for freebies or discounts on everything but the church. That vendors list of the end of every post!

Groovy

Major red flags is a bit much, my other half despises when people share his picture on social media. I have enough respect for him to not share him on social media. As is his right. His sister shares him on her social media and it annoys him so much. It's simply a matter of respecting someone's privacy.
Would u give over. Don’t need to hear about u or ur family

• Haha

Lurkinglou

Scheduled posts up on the day of her wedding. Making money while the traffic is high!
Just saw that. Classless. How have the sheep not noticed she's posting on her wedding day.

The mayor of Galway is there with his influencer wife who is one of Jennifer’s Mandy Maher cronies. She’ll be only delighted with having someone like that there, all about the status and social climbing.

She is really going to regret that. I really regret having a big wedding and I didn't invite people for social climbing reasons. I honestly haven't seen so many people since my wedding day. Pointless.

not_influenced

VIP Member
Exactly she only buys the best like BTs is her go to....jen wont be fooled by poor quality sorry u got caught out, thankfully i never bought off her, but i did get a hat made off a well known milliner and i mentioned jennifer wrynne hats ( jen was one of the main go to hat makers at the time) and she said nothing in a bad way just in a matter of fact way something along the lines Jen was actually was not qualified as a milliner ( no idea what u need) and she bought in the hats pre made and finished them...she didnt make them from scratch like this lady did...I know mine was made with beads and materials using a mould, cause i came uo with a rough idea so wasnt like she told me what i could have....took few weeks, i dont know im not in the trade or im not a regular hat person so no idea....
she dines in the best , rolys bistro or ivy for lunch, ..I just about get a break at lunch time...cause ibe a real job with deadlines and a real boss that expect alot ...
Do you think she used any jewellers to make her engagement and then wedding band no she did not...
I don't think it has come up who her jewellers is......
The milking of the wedding is not over yet.....
I will say again like i already did it looked a great wedding, they all looked fabulous, I loved the pink dress and flowers,flower girls and Mil outfits and she did use alot of irish suppliers....
So I gave Praise where its due.....
But jen didn't pay for this with her hard saved money.....
It's from flogging crap doing adds....implying she believes in a product which we know she wouldn't use.....
Even her free seat SUV, it was said here she has a BMW also, of course she didn't go in and have the second family car a seat after getting a free one.....give back cause she got a free car....hubby prob drives the BMW...doubt jen be seen in a seat if wasn't free,not a bloody chance....I could be wrong...she backing brands cause there free or ads not because she would use or buy them.....
Yeah I Mentioned the milliner thing few threads back. The hat you bought was made using a product called sinima, it's woven and would have been bought in a shop like the old woolen mills on the quays and sculpted around a mould to get it's shape. The beads/flowers/design done. Jennifer was known in the trade for buying pre made stuff and gluing them all together. To anyone who knows nothing about hats, think buying a plain jumper in penny's then gluing a few flowers and beads to it then saying you "made" and "designed" the jumper & it's "Irish made". She then put them in fancy boxes and boutiques and sold them for €600-€900! I don't think she got found out as such, think hats ans feathers to weddings died a death in the early 00s!!