Jennifer Thomas O Driscoll

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree it was in poor taste.
---

There is someone runs the page it's not him, someone posts on his behalf. As I said it was in poor taste and the person posting should have known better , but he doesn't post.
So someone posts Bernard’s selfies and talks as if they are Bernard but none of that is actually Bernard. Not very plausible. Maybe he’s not the main poster on it but he clearly puts stuff up too

Reactions: 10
So someone posts Bernard’s selfies and talks as if they are Bernard but none of that is actually Bernard. Not very plausible. Maybe he’s not the main poster on it but he clearly puts stuff up too
He has his own page and then there is a murphys rock page. I don't know anything about his personal page but the pub page has someone running it like a lot of businesses would.

It doesn’t matter who is running the page. Surely anyone with a brain in their head who posted that on their account would know it’s not appropriate? Or was it done deliberately?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Has anyone heard any update about the ongoing case ?
It's all gone very quiet. Jennifer has taking down her online shop. So her business page is still there on instagram but you can't buy online.
she is back living with Bernard aswell, I think the stories that they had broke up previously legs and arms added onto it. She was up In Murphy's rock a few weeks drinking aswell

Reactions: 4
Any local updates?

Was it all just rumours? Scary if that’s the case, but also if it’s not the case and there’s nothing being done about it. All very odd.

Reactions: 1
Any local updates?

Was it all just rumours? Scary if that’s the case, but also if it’s not the case and there’s nothing being done about it. All very odd.
Hardly all rumors when it was in the papers re the post mortem identifying the seat belt marks indicated the victim wasn’t driving

Reactions: 9
Oh was that in the papers …. They wouldn’t print it unless sure their source was reliable
Source was the gardai so yes reliable, a Garda investigation, if you Google it there are multiple news reports across all channels

Reactions: 6
Misreporting information in relation to the little boy killed by by his mum in Waterford back in February. He had recieved info and had confirmed it with reliable sources and turned out to be false. https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/courtandcrime/arid-41375776.html
I literally will not be able to cope if hes fired. Other reporting said the same re drowning so i wonder are others going to be suspended too. I agree about following procedure, but seems suspension is OTT, so i wonder was something else brewing there.

Reactions: 5
I literally will not be able to cope if hes fired. Other reporting said the same re drowning so i wonder are others going to be suspended too. I agree about following procedure, but seems suspension is OTT, so i wonder was something else brewing there.
It does make you question if he had pissed someone off in Virgin Media or if they wanted to make a change and they are using this as an excuse. I like him so i hope it works out for him.

Reactions: 8
Paul definitely goes too far with his reporting of personal tragedies. A young woman in our area took her life and paul had it all over the internet when the emergency services where at her home. He had to be asked to remove the post! It wasnt news or of any interest to the public

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
At least now it will put a stop to the rumours going around. Jennifer's shop in Cobh was open aswell and everything was reduced. She knew what was coming.

• Wow
Reactions: 9