Jennifer Thomas O Driscoll

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done on setting this up, I've seen two other threads that are constant chat now about the accident. It's like something from a movie

Reactions: 6
Well done on setting this up, I've seen two other threads that are constant chat now about the accident. It's like something from a movie
Totally- what a horrible sad story. It must make it even more unbearable for family. 🥲🥲🥲🥲

Is there truth in the bit about the Elm tree fella ?

Be sure to put links in any threads that there are posts about this xx

Reactions: 2
Absolutely horrendous thing to do. That poor woman, and her 2 kids. Only lost their dad a few years ago. Its so so sad. I hope to god they get what's coming to them. Despicable thing to do. It's sickening.

Reactions: 11
Apparently the fella that owns the pub is up to his neck in it. If it’s true that the driver was under the influence of drink & drugs & called him, he should have had the cop on & morals to call an ambulance before doing “anything else” if he was in clear mind - the whole of cork are outraged - god love Sheila’s family who don’t have a man or dad now 🥲

If not there should be. And the rumours of her being in gf trying to get away with what she did by playing the MH card. She was coherent enough to ring her fella to come help her. Disgusting.

Reactions: 12
It said on one newspaper the other woman is not suspected of any criminality. Can someone please explain to me how she isn't?!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
In the artical it says woman in her 40s not serious injured and not being investigated for any criminality like what the actual f.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
It said on one newspaper the other woman is not suspected of any criminality. Can someone please explain to me how she isn't?!
I think that's in relation to moving the passenger to the driver seat. But driving the car and crashing it off your head and ringing your fella instead of the services will be another charge I'm sure.

I think that's in relation to moving the passenger to the driver seat. But driving the car and crashing it off your head and ringing your fella instead of the services will be another charge I'm sure.
Thank you. That poor woman may she rest in peace ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thank you. That poor woman may she rest in peace ❤
Heartbreaking, especially for her family and all the rumours are only going to make it worse. Hope the gardai act fast and end the gossip.
Seeing some threads with chat of this with laughing emojis about wanting the tea. So unnecessary.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Can some recap on this a little bit? I saw bits and pieces in different threads and confused about it all 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Don't remember hearing anything of this before but then saw some article about the guards looking into that a woman might have been moved to the driver's seat and then I see random bits being said in threads

Reactions: 3