Jennifer Thomas O Driscoll

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was the other person in the car at the time and has been accused of actually driving the car and not the poor lady who passed away

Reactions: 2
Cant imagine it was just rumours when it was in all the papers that it appeared she wasn’t driving and would witnesses come forward. I think it’s v convenient that J and B are suddenly back together too.

Reactions: 8
What a carryon imagine drink driving causing the accident that killed ur pal that was housing you only to be propped up in a pub drinking again a month later not to mind the accusation that both of them moved her friend whilst dying in the car. They deserve hell on earth.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What a carryon imagine drink driving causing the accident that killed ur pal that was housing you only to be propped up in a pub drinking again a month later not to mind the accusation that both of them moved her friend whilst dying in the car. They deserve hell on earth.
The bar had a post up either during the week or last week showing a training thing for CPR

• Wow
I’ve heard from a reliable source in the Garda that it’s all rumours. Both weren’t wearing seat belts and one got thrown from the car and the other ended in the passenger seat.

Reactions: 1
Im not from Cork and know nothing about the dynamics of those involved; but even if it is all rumours, to be back in a pub drinking a mere few weeks after the accident is so tasteless and wrong. Back on it again with a bang. For some people the pub is the bee all and end all.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve heard from a reliable source in the Garda that it’s all rumours. Both weren’t wearing seat belts and one got thrown from the car and the other ended in the passenger seat.
But that doesn’t fit with the DNA results of the seatbelt marks. I have a contact very close to Bernard and they have told me she did ring him to come help her but he refused so she rang someone else. This story seems most plausible to me as to why his name is implicated in first place and why he made and then removed his statement, yes he wasn’t at the scene but he is still involved in the case as he received a call.

Reactions: 9
There’s no way it’s rumours. It was in the papers that the woman was moved. Him & her farting around the pub drinking is pure arrogance even if it isn’t him who helped her. His post about the staff doing a CPR course last week was in very bad taste as well.

Reactions: 13
There’s no way it’s rumours. It was in the papers that the woman was moved. Him & her farting around the pub drinking is pure arrogance even if it isn’t him who helped her. His post about the staff doing a CPR course last week was in very bad taste as well.
Notice it's a 'new member's said it's rumours.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Another post of his in the midst of everything going on, which was totally disrespectful. Regardless of whether or not he was involved he'd want to wind his neck in and show some respect to the deceased ladies family

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Another post of his in the midst of everything going on, which was totally disrespectful. Regardless of whether or not he was involved he'd want to wind his neck in and show some respect to the deceased ladies family
Oh my god that’s in very poor taste 👀😒

Reactions: 8
To be fair not defending anyone, it is in poor taste, but he doesn't do the pub page someone else runs that page.

Reactions: 3
To be fair not defending anyone, it is in poor taste, but he doesn't do the pub page someone else runs that page.
Well as the owner of the business he should surely have the respect to ask for it to be removed. He was quick enough to have his "statement" removed

Reactions: 14
Bernard himself has posted on that page plenty times about how much he loves his bar etc so he does it too

Reactions: 5
Well as the owner of the business he should surely have the respect to ask for it to be removed. He was quick enough to have his "statement" removed
I agree it was in poor taste.
---
Bernard himself has posted on that page plenty times about how much he loves his bar etc so he does it too
There is someone runs the page it's not him, someone posts on his behalf. As I said it was in poor taste and the person posting should have known better , but he doesn't post.