Jennifer Thomas O Driscoll

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The woman arrested as part of the investigation into a fatal road traffic collision in Glanmire, on 11th February, has been released without charge. Gardaí say that a file will be prepared for the DPP.

Reactions: 3
1000024604.jpg

---
The woman arrested as part of the investigation into a fatal road traffic collision in Glanmire, on 11th February, has been released without charge. Gardaí say that a file will be prepared for the DPP.
Woops snap!!

Reactions: 2
Does the dpp decide to prosecute then or something is it? Is it the guards didn't have enough evidence that she was let go?

Reactions: 3
Does the dpp decide to prosecute then or something is it? Is it the guards didn't have enough evidence that she was let go?
Yes the Gardai send what evidence they have to the DPP and they decide whether or not to prosecute, it depends on how confident the DPP are that they will get a prosecution.

Reactions: 5
Yes the Gardai send what evidence they have to the DPP and they decide whether or not to prosecute, it depends on how confident the DPP are that they will get a prosecution.
Oh ok got ya. But if they had a rock solid case would they have remanded her? Also, love that your schooling me on this with a user name like that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s standard enough procedure. The DPP makes the call now, the fact that she was arrested tells me they will prosecute her.

Reactions: 8
It’s standard enough procedure. The DPP makes the call now, the fact that she was arrested tells me they will prosecute her.
Yeah I'd be thinking/hoping the fact they're preparing a file for the DPP then they feel they have a good chance at a prosecution

• Heart
Reactions: 7
According to the Irish Times , Shelias DNA is present on the passenger airbag after it inflated upon impact.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I can't get my head around the fact Sheila was obviously seriously injured and her friend thought it was ok to move her to save herself

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm wondering how she could have moved her by herself? 😕
She must have as I think i read that the emergency services had to cut both from the car. 🙁 so sad - poor Sheila - wonder would she have had a chance of surviving if she wasn’t allegedly moved - doesn’t bare thinking about

• Sad
Reactions: 4