Jennifer Lopez & Ben Affleck - Bennifer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew it wouldn't last when I watched the doc of her making that awful film about her love life. Ben looked utterly annoyed that she was going around talking about their love life and even worse showing all the crew the private letters he had written for her but she didn't care.

Reactions: 13
Oh dear, sitting in the car showing his phone screen, Jennifer Affleck and a pic of her. Except she's in the car with him, so why would he call her. I totally believe they're in love together forever/until her latest film is out.

Was just discussing Jlo on the pdiddy thread so came over here...

I wonder if JLo has an idea of trying to cultivate the diva image. The diamonds, the outfits, the many relationships. Does she see herself as an Elizabeth Taylor? I think everything she does is calculated, even more than the average celeb.

It must be incredibly frustrating to have Jen Garner always looking sweet and down to earth - and knowing she had 3 kids with your husband. Ouch.

Have you all seen the dunkin donuts ads they did together? The idea that Ben does like attention on their relationship seems a little weird considering he has made millions out of it.

As for showing the world private love letters... would any one be happy with that. Even if she had just said that she has kept hundreds of them, that would have been enough to show how loved up they are.

I think I am over invested...

Always had a soft spot for Ben but I am one of those dickheads who likes a troubled soul. I think I can fix/help them. NB, reader, I cannot.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The showing of the private letters is inexcusable, in my opinion.

But I remember Ben's pap strolls with Ana de Armas. He likes the spotlight and attention too. And he knew what he was getting into with Jlo.

I am also over invested. I do hope it works out for them, although it does seem unlikely.

Reactions: 7
I'm not saying Ben doesn't like the spotlight I think it's more their relationship failed once so maybe he wanted to keep it as lowkey as possible in case they break up again. Also making a film of your love life is pretty embarrassing TBH 😊

Reactions: 6
I don’t know exactly what each persons responsibilities are in film making but wasn’t Ben the director or producer or something of her documentary? So if he didn’t want the letters shown couldn’t he have stopped that happening as part of his job? I don’t know why she would’ve done that if she knew he didn’t want them to be seen and why he continued to be part of it.

Reactions: 3
Absolutely convinced when she said "orange drink....if you know, you know"....she was talking about this...

1716546027604.jpeg

:ROFLMAO: Swilling her ham and cheese down with a bit'a Mad Dog!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Reactions: 10
Seeing as she has a new movie out and she is flopping atm, makes sense that its all for attention

Reactions: 6
There's pics on TMZ of J-Lo taking selfies of herself with her own billboard.

It's one of the most tragic things I've ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think its one of the most relatable things she has ever done tbh. If I saw myself on a billboard I would do the same. I also thinks she looks her best in sweats and dressed down

Reactions: 8
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I don’t know exactly what each persons responsibilities are in film making but wasn’t Ben the director or producer or something of her documentary? So if he didn’t want the letters shown couldn’t he have stopped that happening as part of his job? I don’t know why she would’ve done that if she knew he didn’t want them to be seen and why he continued to be part of it.
"Producer" can mean pretty much anything in the context of a film production. It could be a person was responsible for every single detail, from securing funding to final cut. It could be the director's nephew who visited the set one day. It could be something in between.

Reactions: 5