Jennifer Lopez & Ben Affleck - Bennifer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think Ben looks drunk in these photos
Their dynamic is so interesting, she doesn’t even drink (bar the very odd champagne) and is incredibly disciplined like so disciplined she’d be hard to be around and he the literally the exact opposite. I’d love to be a fly on the wall and hear what they actually talk about!

Reactions: 5
Their dynamic is so interesting, she doesn’t even drink (bar the very odd champagne) and is incredibly disciplined like so disciplined she’d be hard to be around and he the literally the exact opposite. I’d love to be a fly on the wall and hear what they actually talk about!
Is Ben still sober?

It has to be great sex, she needs a man on tap and Ben can’t believe his luck 😂.

Reactions: 3
Unfortunately he doesn’t look sober or well.
Im surprised at him being involved in this paparazzi-fest cavorting with her around Europe.
she looks absolutely desperate, posing in bikinis and paying backgrid to photograph them on the yacht. Jen, love, you’re a mother of two kids and in your 50s. Sort yourself out!

Reactions: 6
According to the blinds, they’ve a full time photographer to document their love 😂

He looks drunk and disinterested. Hopefully his ex wife insists he keeps his kids out of this tit show

Reactions: 4
PR stunt?

The more photos I see, the more I think it's a PR stunt.

Completely. Has she ever been single? It sees as though she's one of those people who needs a partner around whether that person is suitable or not.

I’d like to think it’s not a PR stunt because I think Ben is too ‘fragile’ for that. Probably is though.

Ok, so Hollywood's most desperate to stay relevent faux romancers have now got married :unsure: but are they?
I don't believe or if they did its just for work purposes. He can't keep it in his pants and I doubt being high maintenance jlos hubby was high on his to do list if on it at all.

Has anyone watched the film she's made on Amazon Prime? also has she had butt implants, I know she's always had a big butt but it seemed bigger on the documentry.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone watched the film she's made on Amazon Prime? also has she had butt implants, I know she's always had a big butt but it seemed bigger on the documentry.
Bloody hell , I rushed over thinking a divorce had been announced.

• Haha
I watched about 10 mins and I just couldn’t continue! it was just SO cringe!!

how can she not be embarassed to be so extra when they will be divorced in 2 years 🤣

• Haha

how can she not be embarassed to be so extra when they will be divorced in 2 years 🤣
I watched the documentary of her making the film and I was like :oops: what the hell?

• Haha
Reactions: 2

I'm guessing she has cottoned onto the fact people know she isn't the singer...or not the only singer on her music so she thought she would do this to try and take people's minds off of it. The problem is she isn't a great actress either as someone else would be able to do it more tongue in cheek like they are in on the joke but with her it is genuine.

The blind site CDaN has a nickname for her...A List of everything in her mind. To me, this proves they are right because she seems to think she is putting on an Oscar-worthy performance to show how in love they are and this time it is for keeps. The problem is no one gave Ben the memo.

God she is an awful actress!! remember when she tried so hard to get that oscars win for being a stripper? 🤣

I think it was the acting that made me cringe and not continue and then thought i’d give the documentary a go and then her trying to sell another love story made me turn it off

Not surprised no one wanted it when they pitched it to them it's an absolute cringefest (and I haven't even watched it) 😊

Reactions: 1
It’s a total joke- she gets through men like the clappers and has been married, what, three times before Ben? I dunno but she changes men like the weather. All of that means that it’s somewhat hard to take her cringey documentary seriously. It seems like she always wanted Ben but I can’t see their marriage lasting- she is a desperate fame bleep and he is quiet and private. He always looks pissed off when he’s with her.

It’s a total joke- she gets through men like the clappers and has been married, what, three times before Ben? I dunno but she changes men like the weather. All of that means that it’s somewhat hard to take her cringey documentary seriously. It seems like she always wanted Ben but I can’t see their marriage lasting- she is a desperate fame bleep and he is quiet and private. He always looks pissed off when he’s with her.
Yes he didn't seem happy she was making it and he didn't like the fact she showed all those people the private letters etc he has written her, and TBH I don't blame him:oops: