Jennifer Lopez & Ben Affleck - Bennifer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With JLo it is also a case of who you treat like crap on the way up will be there to sell stories about you on the way down. She appears on every list of stars who treat people terribly, so not really a surprise. Also I think trying to sell the her and Ben true love story at the expense of Jen Garner did not go down well.
The irony is Jen Garner's "wholesome, sweet mother" image is extremely manufactured as well and she is also said to be an unpleasant person.

She allegedly cheated on her first husband with both Michael Vartan and Ben.

And then there's her borderline racist "But where are you really from?" interrogation of Regina King on some sort of roundtable discussion.

I'm not saying she's evil but the Madonna/bleep thing people seem to have going on with her and J Lo is ridiculous. Not to mention sexist.

Especially since her and J Lo and all the kids actually seem to get along fine!

Reactions: 12
The irony is Jen Garner's "wholesome, sweet mother" image is extremely manufactured as well and she is also said to be an unpleasant person.

And then there's her borderline racist "But where are you really from?" interrogation of Regina King on some sort of roundtable discussion.

I'm not saying she's evil but the Madonna/bleep thing people seem to have going on with her and J Lo is ridiculous. Not to mention sexist.

Regina King was born in LA. So "but where are you really from" is not "borderline" racist, it's racist full stop.

Reactions: 7

To be honest this is the first time I’m seeing any comparison between Lopez and Garner. Garner didn’t seem to be especially upset at Ben reconnecting with Lopez or with his previous (likely PR) relationship with Ana de Armas. She keeps a relatively low profile.

Reactions: 4

Yel

Did she actually say that? All I can see is asking about her ancestors and people are talking about the stare and delivery:

Screenshot_20240604_090131_TikTok.jpg

Oh lord I like both these women 🙄.
---
The problem with jlo is she was very much a golden girl in the mid to late 90’s and early 00’s, she was on top with the films she was making (I actually love her in that Oliver stone movie with Sean penn) and musically too. The thing is now she wants all that back again by the seems of things, and people are over her. Her diva demands, all the stories about how difficult and high maintenance she is. People are over her - simple as. There are better actresses around and better singers certainly. She seems very narcissistic and needs attention at all times, now she’s not getting it or setting up drama in her personal life, she’s getting “hated” on.
U Turn? I liked Out of Sight with George Clooney, and also don't come for me Maid in Manhattan only because I love Ralph Fiennes 🤣.

Reactions: 2
Oh lord I like both these women 🙄.
---

U Turn? I liked Out of Sight with George Clooney, and also don't come for me Maid in Manhattan only because I love Ralph Fiennes 🤣.
I once read that George Clooney hated JLO and thought kissing was like kissing a frog.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Come on everyone - lighten up!

JLo is just a crazy, young, wild girl from the Bronx, who ran around the blocks and ate 'ham and cheese on a roll with an orange drink, and a small bag of chips' from the Bodega.

(😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm suffering through Atlas. Oh dear. The acting is beyond abysmal. Differing emotions expressed through how droopy or curly her hair is. The AI Smith sounds like Ant and Dec, Madame acting is soooo melodramatic I'm now watching it from behind a cushion. I'd divorce her for this.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm suffering through Atlas. Oh dear. The acting is beyond abysmal. Differing emotions expressed through how droopy or curly her hair is. The AI Smith sounds like Ant and Dec, Madame acting is soooo melodramatic I'm now watching it from behind a cushion. I'd divorce her for this.
My husband and I enjoyed that film. Light entertainment, and fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My husband and I enjoyed that film. Light entertainment, and fun.
The speech to the AI Smith at the end made me howl, exactly like one of her speeches to the fella in her usual romcoms. She was woefully miscast in this, I'm amazed at how much gets fucked up at Netflix. Although I've seen her live, dances her ass off and a good show. She's got too many people saying yes that's she's wonderful, and Ben seems like a morose sulky nightmare

Reactions: 4
I actually enjoyed it, if you don't take it too seriously it passes the time. There's certainly worse films out there.

I just spent the whole film being distracted by her "I'm a serious actress don't you know" face

• Haha