Jennifer Lopez & Ben Affleck - Bennifer

do you find this romance

• cringeworthy

Votes: 92 74.2%
  • fabulous

Votes: 32 25.8%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now Im all for true love and people finding happiness etc but does anyone else find this rekindled romance cringeworthy?

Reactions: 12
The return of Bennifer.

We've had the plague now the horse men of the apocalypse are upon us

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hmm has J-lo ever been single or does she always have someone lined up? i find it so tacky for people who do this, whether that’s a man or a woman.

Anyways on bennifer- They blamed their first break up on the extreme media attention, and yet they keep calling the paps again this time around!?

I don’t buy that they didn’t call paps, I think by now we all know if a celeb wants to lead a more private life they can do that, so they obviously love the attention.

i do believe Ben is the love of her life though, but she needs to keep it more private this time around.

The photos are Backgrid - they called the paps.

He doesn’t even look happy in any of the photos!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bloody hell, Alex’s side of the bed was still warm when she hooked up with Ben.

I don’t get the haste, it’s like she can’t cope without a man.

Fabulous just because it is the gift that keeps on giving! Summer gossip and I'm here for it! Bring on the popcorn!

Reactions: 2
If she had any self worth at all she wouldn’t be behaving like this. It’s cringe at every level, especially after just coming out of an engagement. Why make it so public?

Reactions: 4