Jen Lefforge #2 UnBeelievably Insufferable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but, 15 years needing a marriage/family therapist?!

Something ain't right

Reactions: 4
She's been oversharing far too much the past couple of days, it's quite uncomfortable.

Reactions: 7
Even if you're not using one all the time, I think having one full stop is wild. One so regular that they know you and you can just call up. That's a dysfunctional family/marriage

I've seen a therapist once, for about 4 months. I'd probably go back to them if I needed to, but I'd never say 'I have a therapist'. And I'd be genuinely concerned if I needed to keep seeing one, especially about my family or relationship

Reactions: 2
Desperately hanging on to her marriage because Scott has one foot in some 25 year old FA’s futon.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To discuss some family stuff…

Like what? Where you’re spending thanksgiving this year?!

No wonder her kids ask to not be included in trips or on the socials very often. Mommy overshares way too much of their business.

Omg 7 IG stories droning on about growing out her natural hair colour and it being called a Pepe Le Pew stripe. Seriously?! Who says that anymore? Nobody I know. She’s making such a big deal about this hair thing when she needs some length and weight off it so it’s not so dragging around her already elongated face/nose.
---
View attachment 2935376View attachment 2935378
Couples therapy for 15 years?! 👀

I get that works for some couples but damn if it’s that much work for so long is it really worth your time, energy and mental health?!
Maybe each session tackles a new "adventure" he's been on? Talk through some family stuff? Says to me that the family isn't constantly shouting "Jen's Awesome". I think she's the one who needs to be there, but on her own.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I remember her saying that her son and his girlfriend were moving 6 hours away. She sometimes travels with 1 son and the third is never seen. They're not handling empty nest syndrome well.

I remember her saying that her son and his girlfriend were moving 6 hours away. She sometimes travels with 1 son and the third is never seen. They're not handling empty nest syndrome well.
How's that even an issue? Happens everywhere every day.

Reactions: 3
Oh duck off, how bloody patronising. And way to lump everyone together.

Screenshot_20240515_184355_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Yes, because just because it’s Pride month and Jen says so, they won’t have to deal with hateful assholes. 🙄 Or go to work. Just party all month. 🙄

She is never without a drink 🍷 and I’m sorry but those kids look goofy af
They all look very free spirited to me with tattoos, long hair, colourful clothes. It must just grind her gears that they’re not pretty clean cut Gap/J Crew types dressing in shades of brown, blue and beige like her. I salute these young people in their pursuit of pushing their mom’s buttons! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's taking this way too far now. This ain't about how good of an ally you are. Do you want a rainbow coloured cookie, Jen?

Why do I get the impression she wouldn't give a shiny tit about LGBTQ stuff if she didn't have a gay child?

1000002666.png

She's trying way too hard, complete 'I have gay sons so I can't be homophobic and I'm right'.

Newsflash Jen, not all lgbtq+ people are the same, think the same or have the same experiences. We certainly don't need a self righteous woman speaking on our behalf

This is the same as when white people tell other people what's racist on behalf of other minority sections of society

Complete white saviour complex

• Heart
Oh duck off, how bloody patronising. And way to lump everyone together.

View attachment 2937696
What exactly will this serious fighting be? She going to do MMA with some hateful rednecks or neo Nazis?
---
They all look very free spirited to me with tattoos, long hair, colourful clothes. It must just grind her gears that they’re not pretty clean cut Gap/J Crew types dressing in shades of brown, blue and beige like her. I salute these young people in their pursuit of pushing their mom’s buttons! 🤣
The one son she only covered his face, not cropped him out, so he's still there. Also, WTF with the glass garage door in a room?

• Haha
Ugh also, what a harmful stereotype that all the lgbtq+ people will take time off , party and relax. Some party at a pride event, some don't and some don't even mark pride month. But what the vast majority do is still continue to work, pay their bills and look after their family

I bet the only gay people she knows are her sons.

Ugh also, what a harmful stereotype that all the lgbtq+ people will take time off , party and relax. Some party at a pride event, some don't and some don't even mark pride month. But what the vast majority do is still continue to work, pay their bills and look after their family

I bet the only gay people she knows are her sons.
And world renown author Adam Hattan

• Haha