jemz624/Jemma

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her live this afternoon she was playing voice notes from Jason's dad. He was calling her a lazy slob that uses tiktok to sponge off people, he said that she prioritises getting animals over looking after her children and that she needs to learn to keep her legs closed. Basically, he's a secret tattler! Haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Like why does she get animals then get rid of them. Animal abuse 100%
This annoys me Manleys have done same thing they treat animals like a trend and not a commitment
Not seen jemz on my fyp for a long time

Reactions: 1
What’s happened she’s gone private , have her children been removed from her care
Don’t think so, someone keeps reporting her to the social/police for welfare checks and to nspcc that’s why she gone private and said she not going live but was on yesterday doing her usual routine of subtle begging.

She brought all that Amy stuff on herself if she just left it alone it probably wouldn’t of escalate as it did, she obsessed with a girl who happened to be her current bf ex but they never even slept together so not sure why she so upset about it but there you go.

Has she hit a new @ or left ticktok? I cant find her anymore i hesrd social services took her kids away and wanted to see if its true

Honestly, she makes so angry.

They've got a new puppy AGAIN and have discussed getting rid of him. She's got her baby on the floor whilst introducing her current dog to the pup.

The pup shat on the carpet and she was showing everyone the worms that it had in it. 🤮

I took a screenshot but it's enough to make you boke.

• Sick
She clueless I don’t understand her train of thought as in she brought so many animals and gets rid of them, doesn’t have the funds to care for them and can’t even look after the kids and animals she got she palms them off on her mum and any opportunity and she about to drop another.
That poor puppy gonna get dumped again, she should be banned from having animals.