jemz624/Jemma

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone been watching the drama unfold between her and Jake Little and his bf Jaz, it's madness?

Jemma and Jake was friends, he was always defending her against Amy the ex girlfriend of Jason's, they have since fell out as she always does because she apparently said that Jake and his bf has aids and that Jaz sent her nude pictures, which she admitted was a lie but they since fell out further when they called her a dog and she called Jaz a mongeral which they're saying is a racial slur, since then the police have got involved when Jaz tried to harm himself and Jake is blaming Jemma and said he gonna sue her and report her to social services, she saying she mega stressed and stop eating as she pregnant and could lose her baby!

It's still on going.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Has anyone been watching the drama unfold between her and Jake Little and his bf Jaz, it's madness?

Jemma and Jake was friends, he was always defending her against Amy the ex girlfriend of Jason's, they have since fell out as she always does because she apparently said that Jake and his bf has aids and that Jaz sent her nude pictures, which she admitted was a lie but they since fell out further when they called her a dog and she called Jaz a mongeral which they're saying is a racial slur, since then the police have got involved when Jaz tried to harm himself and Jake is blaming Jemma and said he gonna sue her and report her to social services, she saying she mega stressed and stop eating as she pregnant and could lose her baby!

It's still on going.
Yup, all kicking off again tonight.

Apparently Jemma lied about a scan photo? Shows twins and apparently Kezza and Co have reverse image searched it and found it on Google.

I told them to make a Tattle account and get it uploaded. 🤣 We shall see....

• Wow
This thread is really quiet, I’ve been recently watching her and she’s selling all her kids clothes even though they are sizes that the kids will grow into? Which doesn’t make sense to me…. She was on live the other night complaining she was hungry but had no food in so she needed to sell things to get food and people was offering to send or lend her money. She keeps going in a mood because nobody wants to buy anything practically begging anyone to buy something saying she doesn’t understand why people aren’t buying things from her and then when people suggest things to her she gets really arsey to them

Reactions: 2
She is selling things that family members have given her. Imagine selling on clothes that people had given you for your children…

Anyone see her live today outside her eldest daughters, Lexi’s nursery? She cut the live when realising the nursery was saying things such as how well she’s doing in her moms care, potty trained and so forth. Her mom went on to say how lexi is actually going home with Jemma this weekend so she can bond with the newborn! 😳

• Wow
Why does her mom have lexi?
Because she cannot cope and look after her with two more kids plus social was called on her, anyone who watched her saw that Lexi had no routine, was too much for her and Lexi wasn’t thriving at all

Her mum also favourites Lexi and is reluctant to have the other two. She seems to be better off with her Nan.
As for the begging that’s just Jemma.

Reactions: 2
Because she cannot cope and look after her with two more kids plus social was called on her, anyone who watched her saw that Lexi had no routine, was too much for her and Lexi wasn’t thriving at all

Her mum also favourites Lexi and is reluctant to have the other two. She seems to be better off with her Nan.
As for the begging that’s just Jemma.
surely the shes going to have the same issues when Lacey grows up? 😳

I don’t know if it is a favourite thing with her mum. Maybe the mums worried that if she shows she can cope with another it may happen again. Sad really, shouldn’t have had the third until her first two children were sorted and cared for.

She is live now begging for money saying she has no food in🤣🥴 I’m sorry but you have kids in the house you would Surley have some food in??

Did she ever come bk with a new acct what baby did she have shecwas full o drama but i watched lol and i would watch again if shes still on there