jemz624/Jemma

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I hadn't! Spill the beans lol
I dunno Ive only caught half the story apparently he hit her, not sure if was on live or not, he got arrested a few weeks ago for carrying a hammer after a argument with his ex that was coming to confront them.

On live now asking for donations so Lexi and lacey can have a rabbit and cage for christmas. How about yous pack the takeaways in for a week jemma and see how much money you save.

On live now asking for donations so Lexi and lacey can have a rabbit and cage for christmas. How about yous pack the takeaways in for a week jemma and see how much money you save.
I don’t know why she got rid of the hamster and guinea pigs she had, she just do the same and any bets it won’t go on another pet anyway.

Unreal just brought rabbits now she already getting rid of them and is going to get a kitten, don’t bleeping buy animals if you have no intention of keeping them, watch her dump this kitten!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I'm watching now. Shocked that she's willing to dump those poor rabbits on whoever is willing to pay her ÂŁ80 ASAP. I'm sure the cat will only last a few weeks until she's bored of that too!

Reactions: 1
She’s on live now selling her two rabbits.. and she’s going to buy a kitten instead 😡

She is actually disgusting

She said she can’t put them on gumtree because they charge £3 and she hasn’t got £3. Wtf she has two children she is so so irresponsible

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
She's still trying to flog them! Apparently can't afford to get them vaccinated. So irresponsible...

She on live now why her boyfriend is ill, can’t lift his arm looks unresponsive and is just sitting there doing sweet duck all why he could be having a stroke and won’t call ambulance back or take him to the hospital, like it beyond strange how she acting.

Shes slowly dropping hints that she can't afford the kids Xmas presents, but has just bought a kitten ...begging again!

Reactions: 2
She actually just said on her live that she blended chicken nuggets and fed them to her 4 month old :oops:

She was reported to DWP, She now saying Jason doesn’t live with her despite the fact he always there!

Lexi tries to kill it by throwing it!

also - Jemma is pregnant again! 🙄
She was idiot getting a animal anyway when she keeps rehoming them.

She can’t cope with two and they was both high risk pregnancies because of her size, Jesus weep.

She was reported to DWP, She now saying Jason doesn’t live with her despite the fact he always there!
They clearly do live together anyone can see that😂 she will only be saying he doesn’t live there because clearly they are conning the system, both of them are more than likely claiming separately to get more money 😡 honestly people like that really annoy me, she’s embarrassing her begging doesn’t even do it discreet either just straight out asks for things.. I came across her live once not long back and she literally said who wants to “chip in” to get her kid some sort of animal and cage ffs 🤦🏽‍♀️ if she cannot afford animals why get them! I don’t know how old her child is but she certainly should have some sort of routine and normality but she keeps her up to all hours n then probably sleeps till the afternoon it’s sad, she says because she doesn’t go nursery or school she doesn’t need routine 🤯, she will regret the sleeping pattern she’s allowed her to have because when she does try to get her in routine when she is at nursery/school it will be hard because the little girls body/brain will be so used to the late nights 😢