jemz624/Jemma

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was reported to DWP, She now saying Jason doesn’t live with her despite the fact he always there!
They clearly do live together anyone can see that😂 she will only be saying he doesn’t live there because clearly they are conning the system, both of them are more than likely claiming separately to get more money 😡 honestly people like that really annoy me, she’s embarrassing her begging doesn’t even do it discreet either just straight out asks for things.. I came across her live once not long back and she literally said who wants to “chip in” to get her kid some sort of animal and cage ffs 🤦🏽‍♀️ if she cannot afford animals why get them! I don’t know how old her child is but she certainly should have some sort of routine and normality but she keeps her up to all hours n then probably sleeps till the afternoon it’s sad, she says because she doesn’t go nursery or school she doesn’t need routine 🤯, she will regret the sleeping pattern she’s allowed her to have because when she does try to get her in routine when she is at nursery/school it will be hard because the little girls body/brain will be so used to the late nights 😢
The older girl basically lives with Jemma’s parents I think.

The older girl basically lives with Jemma’s parents I think.
Lexi? Is that only recently because a while ago I used to come across her lives every night around this time actually and lexi would be there I never knew she stayed at her mums

She’s on live now saying she doesn’t have any food in basically begging for money. Whilst eating fried chicken crisp and drinking cans of Pepsi and burping. She really is a disgusting pig, I feel so sorry for her children and I cannot believe she is pregnant again when they never have any money!

Reactions: 1
They do live together, she is full of absolute tit! How she is going to cope with another baby.. people like her make me sick!

@Bea Saint Yes i have just seen, a bleeping dog that no doubt her followers have bought for her. She is now letting her followers buy stuff of her wishlist she is doing for him! That girl is crazy, she never pays for anything, literally gets gifted money an so much. It's about time she stood on her own two bleeping feet instead of sponging of others!! I mean she's clearly on UC an Child benefits plus money of her partner...

Some people out there are struggling to even put tea on the table an you get waste girls like her!!

Reactions: 2
@Bea Saint Yes i have just seen, a bleeping dog that no doubt her followers have bought for her. She is now letting her followers buy stuff of her wishlist she is doing for him! That girl is crazy, she never pays for anything, literally gets gifted money an so much. It's about time she stood on her own two bleeping feet instead of sponging of others!! I mean she's clearly on UC an Child benefits plus money of her partner...

Some people out there are struggling to even put tea on the table an you get waste girls like her!!
She the biggest beg on there

she goes through animals like Kleenex

she had hamsters, guinea pigs, rabbits, cats she rehomed within days and the got another rabbit and is getting a dog when she was pleading poverty yesterday claiming she couldn’t afford milk.

I am slo glad theres a thread on this overweight, lazy pig of a mother.

I despise her, her attitude is rotten, the way she is as a mother is rotten and please dont get me started on the animals!

Begging for a £900 dog when she cant even afford milk for her youngest! She's apparently 7 weeks pregnant which I could bet money on her getting an abortion after finding out she doesnt get paid for it.

Her eldest cant even talk yet the fat lardy beg hasnt bothered to do anything about it! Sick of the constant begging, she is worse than Lucy Rose!

Another thing I noticed was how she puts on this patronizing baby voice when shes after money or something from her wishlist and claims its for Lacey, bleeping get a job or get your man to get a job instead of selling weed the utter scum bag.

On live looking high or drunk, talking all mandem tit. Both look stoned as hell. Thought she was pregnant? Shes saying the baby is in the same room as them and jason is def smoking. Begging for money saying jason hasnt been paid.

Ive had to switch off breaks my heart thinking of that baby breathing in whatever shits filling up that room.

Last edited:
On live looking high or drunk, talking all mandem tit. Both look stoned as hell. Thought she was pregnant? Shes saying the baby is in the same room as them and jason is def smoking. Begging for money saying jason hasnt been paid.

Ive had to switch off breaks my heart thinking of that baby breathing in whatever shits filling up that room.
[/QUOTE\]
I couldn’t watch either. She was 100% high as a kite! All blowing god knows what all over the baby. Absolutely disgusting!

• Angry
Well she is obviously a strange one she had a new puppy within 24 hours swapped with her friends dog lol she had hamster rabbit and a cat since December

The new one won’t last long. Puppies need training and patience. Of course the puppy was going to cry and bark, it was the first night. Poor puppy.

So she got arrested yesterday because somebody attacked her randomly and she knocked them out, she’s got rid of the puppy she got a few days ago and today she’s bought a hamster 😩

• Wow
So she got arrested yesterday because somebody attacked her randomly and she knocked them out, she’s got rid of the puppy she got a few days ago and today she’s bought a hamster 😩
Wtf? Really? I wondered why she hadn’t been on live as much as she had been the week before. I guessed the puppy would be gone. It was obviously going to be more work than she imagined.

She claimed last night in live the puppy had gone to stay with her brother while she was arrested but then showed the new hamster and the cage.

• Wow
I honestly get so upset seeing the baby on her lives at this time she always seems so tired and upset and they don’t bother putting her to bed.

• Sad
I don’t believe she got arrested at all. I think she was just hoping people would send her gifts and money from a sob story.