jemz624/Jemma

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she's deleted the app but her account is still there? I hate it when people flounce but don't go its all attention seeking!

She said she's deleted the app but her account is still there? I hate it when people flounce but don't go its all attention seeking!
Seems to be row over money a follower has sent her, quite a bit she deleted all her videos bying two.

So apparently she owes someone over £150 and has sent them £3 odd up to now 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Dunno if anyone remembers Jemma she left and deleted her account about month or so ago, anyway heard from the grapevine that she had her little girl early through C section and Jemma ended up catching sepsis but is okay now, don’t think she be returning to Tiktok but she goes live on Instagram occasionally for anyone who use to follow her.

Dunno if anyone remembers Jemma she left and deleted her account about month or so ago, anyway heard from the grapevine that she had her little girl early through C section and Jemma ended up catching sepsis but is okay now, don’t think she be returning to Tiktok but she goes live on Instagram occasionally for anyone who use to follow her.
What’s her Insta?

She’s back on tik tok. Jemma1566.
although the only content is about her wish list.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Now begging for gifts for Lexis upcoming birthday.

That little lass is still up at all hours with no proper routine. The dad looks stoned 90% of the time on lives and they were testing vapes or something infront of the new baby yesterday 🤮

She was getting absolutely slated to bits the other week for stirring the pot and creating drama after drama with other people, i dunno how shes still on the app.

Now begging for gifts for Lexis upcoming birthday.

That little lass is still up at all hours with no proper routine. The dad looks stoned 90% of the time on lives and they were testing vapes or something infront of the new baby yesterday 🤮

She was getting absolutely slated to bits the other week for stirring the pot and creating drama after drama with other people, i dunno how shes still on the app.
It’s so strange she got this obsession with that Jason’s ex Amy who on tiktok too.

And she keeps chatting and wanting to be friends with that Kassy White despite Kassy slating and suggesting to that Amy girl to call social services on her.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
It’s so strange she got this obsession with that Jason’s ex Amy who on tiktok too.

And she keeps chatting and wanting to be friends with that Kassy White despite Kassy slating and suggesting to that Amy girl to call social services on her.
Ive noticed its Jemma who is constantly bringing Amy up especially when her lad is out the room, she is so sneaky! He comes back in and acts like its others bringing it up. she was once again talking about the time scales of when they were together again tonight. She would rather talk about that and be on live with all the drama than stand up and go pick her exhausted daughter up who had hurt herself then just mumbled oh we will have to get you ready for bed soon. Jemma it was almost 12am.

Ive noticed its Jemma who is constantly bringing Amy up especially when her lad is out the room, she is so sneaky! He comes back in and acts like its others bringing it up. she was once again talking about the time scales of when they were together again tonight. She would rather talk about that and be on live with all the drama than stand up and go pick her exhausted daughter up who had hurt herself then just mumbled oh we will have to get you ready for bed soon. Jemma it was almost 12am.
she a good bleeping actress I give that,crying online to that twit Jake Little making out Amy was talking about her and Jason and bullying her and sending hate over the him yet she the one who kept going in to that Amy live trying to bait the poor girl to go live just to cause drama, she obsessed with her, yet that Amy wasn’t even saying anything or mentioning her.

and Jason saying if you don’t mass report his ex then they will delete Jemma’s account because they can’t stand the hate.

12:20pm and Jemma is laying in bed not bothering to get up. where is Lexi? Also in bed asleep, jemma just dont care. No wonder she is up till early hours. They keep her up late so jemma can just lay in her bed with the new baby all day while lexi sleeps.

Also Jason has been arrested for something. I dont know what. But he 100% made threats last night on a live after calling Amy and her mother skanks, and also said if someone turned up at the house they would be dead in self defense. Absolute moron.

12:20pm and Jemma is laying in bed not bothering to get up. where is Lexi? Also in bed asleep, jemma just dont care. No wonder she is up till early hours. They keep her up late so jemma can just lay in her bed with the new baby all day while lexi sleeps.

Also Jason has been arrested for something. I dont know what. But he 100% made threats last night on a live after calling Amy and her mother skanks, and also said if someone turned up at the house they would be dead in self defense. Absolute moron.
Had she been on since?

I saw last night shitshow that Amy and her sister was gonna go to Jemma’s to have it out with her and some girl called Louise was stirring the tit, I dunno if they did as they cut the live and I got bored so log off.

Her bloke been arrested since 4am she has no clue what for or when he getting out and she just goes on live which has what cause all the aggravation in the first place.