Jemhow #4 Jemma McGowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would say all this talk about not being able to walk and days spent ill followed by Miraculous recovery then cue the illness again are to keep on the right side of benefits maybe . I don’t know how you get PIP when you’ve obvious income coming in and so much money in the bank

Reactions: 5
I would say all this talk about not being able to walk and days spent ill followed by Miraculous recovery then cue the illness again are to keep on the right side of benefits maybe . I don’t know how you get PIP when you’ve obvious income coming in and so much money in the bank
Pip isn't means tested

Reactions: 3
Clive would need gifted a XXL shirt , the poor buttons on that white shirt. The boozing and eating shite means the Mexico protocol now void.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's very quiet this morning....she knows she done wrong with that ad. Puts money ahead of everything.

Reactions: 2
Also never mind the being capable of rising like Lazarus from her sickbed to go to Birmingham in the first, leaving the kids yet again - her behaviours when she is there is not compatible with the lies she tells.

She has partied hard for 48hrs l
Add onto that the impact of travel on a body that’s so ‘sick’ as she claims
No seats there last night and all that dancing
And if she’s going in for treatment again this week - the infection risk of all that mixing with so many people.
But sure that would all be blamed on the NHS too

Prancing about in heels to the early hours dressed like lady muck - and Kevan looks to have kindly gifted her another dress when she met him on Friday - he should have brought Clive a shirt too because it looks like he’s been bate into the same one all weekend.

There was no reason for him to with her on that trip at all either - he should have been at home and offering some stability to those kids that are so low on her list of priorities but she wheels out for tears sympathy and pulling heartstrings.

If your goal is to spend more time with your kids then do that, don’t abandon them at every opportunity. Her ‘momma’ work hours are a very low percentage of how she spends her time in the week.

It always feels like her time spent with the kids is when she’s tired and depressed on the sofa - that’s lovely memories to be leaving.
When you could have give them the same energy and attention this weekend you wasted on a chance to see your new bestie, flog and party with your ‘work’ mates.

Reactions: 13
Also never mind the being capable of rising like Lazarus from her sickbed to go to Birmingham in the first, leaving the kids yet again - her behaviours when she is there is not compatible with the lies she tells.

And if she’s going in for treatment again this week - the infection risk of all that mixing with so many people.

Prancing about in heels to the early hours dressed like lady muck - and Kevan looks to have kindly gifted her another dress when she met him on Friday - he should have brought Clive a shirt too because it looks like he’s been bate into the same one all weekend.

There was no reason for him to with her on that trip at all either - he should have been at home and offering some stability to those kids that are so low on her list of priorities but she wheels out for tears sympathy and pulling heartstrings.

If your goal is to spend more time with your kids then do that, don’t abandon them at every opportunity. Her ‘momma’ work hours are a very low percentage of how she spends her time in the week.

It always feels like her time spent with the kids is when she’s tired and depressed on the sofa - that’s lovely memories to be leaving.
When you could have give them the same energy and attention this weekend you wasted on a chance to see your new bestie, flog and party with your ‘work’ mates.
Exactly this, but she justifies it by saying it's her 'job'

Reactions: 6

Amen!
hopefully she has a read on tattle again and takes a long hard look at herself.

Reactions: 6
If she claims pip as stage 4 she would get over 600 a month. This is in England though don't know if it's different for NI. Plus if she claims full pip and she's posting tit like she is, she'll be done for fraud and they'll take it off her. I don't believe she's not claiming any benefits. I think she's claiming everything she can plus all the freebies as well.

Have you seen her recent story reel 🙄🤣🤣🖕

Last edited:
Actually the cancer PIP is much more flexible than other illnesses under PIP as to what would be seen as fraud and that is what riles many

If diagnosed as terminal your claim is fast tracked- and you are awarded it more on the diagnosis itself than how it impacts you. You don’t even have the full form to fill in. That part gets you full enhanced rate of care and all the other concessions that go with it eg he could claim carers allowance etc.
The mobility element you would claim separately then.

So she could be getting full rate of both care and mobility (hence the crutches and commode as accessories) and out living her best life - whilst someone with something like motor neurone disease able to do a lot less wouldn’t get it or as much help as they can’t walk but can still move their arms for example

In addition PIP has been awful for people with genuine disabilities that has old style DLA, the form is not geared towards many disabilities- mental health or ability trumps physical in all the questions. So the cheaters still can work the system genuine people trying their best get treated badly.

For example people who have always worked with a disability or become disabled in work and still try to participate in society regardless of the pain, adjustments they have to make are looked less favourably upon than those who sit at home all day with the same illness that are impacted to the same or lesser impact. Especially those who have never done an honest days work in their life.

I’ve just caught up on the latest scandal and went to search for that lady who messaged her and her a/c is gone! She has been bullied off insta for having an opinion that so so many others have.
Seems like Mrs McGowan hasn’t changed much from school! Disgusting

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
She's so very rattled this weekend with us on here. The guilt must be so strong
True colours are showing and more people are definitely noticing it - anyone she might liked to have made a lovely strong impression on at that event can easily google her and see all the tea 🫖🫖

Having a diagnosis doesn’t give you a Carte Blanche to be a shady witch.

Compare her to bowel babe or Vicky Phelan and the attitude & entitlement is simply worlds apart.

Reactions: 7
Definitely 100% that was not there up until a few minutes ago cos I checked off my husbands phone too

Definitely 100% that was not there up until a few minutes ago cos I checked off my husbands phone too
I searched her up earlier on and the account wasn't there. But when I searched it just now it was there? I assume she's had some grief and hid her account?

I searched her up earlier on and the account wasn't there. But when I searched it just now it was there? I assume she's had some grief and hid her account?
Same here.
Maybe deactivated and deactivated?
She defo has been getting a height of abuse by her pic and bio.
Just the definition of bullying - telling 60K people!

Reactions: 3
Going by the following and followers think it might have always been a burner account 🔥
20/10 for her Bio

If you are here Ann Marie - take a bow 🙇‍♀️ 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.