Jemhow #3 jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she not the one who didn't turn up for the bride on the morning of a wedding
Have a look on the bloggers ni page there’s a bit about her there . Her brother is a convicted pedalo (obviously not her fault) and some allegations about her treatment of his victim . She’s always seemed like a bit of a dose and a bit rough round the edges . Someone i wouldn’t head to afternoon tea with if my life expectancy was poor . But sure whatever floats ur boat Jemma , a freebie is a freebie

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Here...she can use Jemma like Jemma uses everyone else so who cares. Let her get hers out of that rat
Have a look on the bloggers ni page there’s a bit about her there . Her brother is a convicted pedalo (obviously not her fault) and some allegations about her treatment of his victim . She’s always seemed like a bit of a dose and a bit rough round the edges . Someone i wouldn’t head to afternoon tea with if my life expectancy was poor . But sure whatever floats ur boat Jemma , a freebie is a freebie
She’s the one with the tearful TikTok goodbye 👋 to her business.. but didn’t state why and all comments on TikTok were getting deleted

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is her new chum on the gear?! Jaw swinging and eyes in the back of her head 🥴 bleeping hell 😂
Not a good look at all, whole thing felt staged to me. She'd be better staying at home with her babies instead of going out with that one. Her "friend" mrs houseproud didn't hang around too long!!!

Reactions: 3
Do you have the link? Need a lil read in the sun 🌅

Reactions: 1
Who is the brother?! Dirty bastard

That is so random how Jemma and Micaela are mates but nothing surprises me. Micaela had a huge post on her business insta which has quite a substantial following (of teenage / young adults) and I remember the posts she had up about the brother being convicted- she was completely victim blaming and accusing the girl of making it all up and other unsavoury comments. It’s not wonder so many victims of sexual assault don’t come forward when people make such awful comments about the victim

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Sorry I had wrote a reply but forgot to click submit . See the link has been posted . Yes from google it looked to be a 12 year old girl and he was 36 male so easy to see who the victim was . Lovely girl to make friends with . Birds of a feather flock together

• Sick
That is so random how Jemma and Micaela are mates but nothing surprises me. Micaela had a huge post on her business insta which has quite a substantial following (of teenage / young adults) and I remember the posts she had up about the brother being convicted- she was completely victim blaming and accusing the girl of making it all up and other unsavoury comments. It’s not wonder so many victims of sexual assault don’t come forward when people make such awful comments about the victim
Omg. What sort of monster blames a CHILD for the abuse they suffered? There are statistics that state that only 2% of allegations are made up and these are usually fished out during the investigation. These cases don’t go to court unless there’s a high probability and evidence that the abuse occurred. He was found guilty and admitted to it. I used to think Micaela was nice but from reading this she’s a bleeping sewer rat

Reactions: 6
No ad marked on the green sunglasses. Funny how they reappeared after she "popped in" yesterday ....

I've had so many family members go through cancer and chemo and I've put so much thought in to gifts for them but never have I ever come across them needing sunglasses, easy foldable buggies for holidays, watched them sit out in the sun turning pink, plan trips to Mexico / Dubai / girls days out on the piss with absolute states / countless gifted patio sets, sun loungers, bracelets, bracelets and more bracelets, gifts for the kids coming out of their ears ....

I've never watched them apply tan like it's the most important thing in the world (obv they weren't brand ambassadors ?!) or dolled up to the 9's for chemo sessions.

My mum was lucky enough to receive an NHS funded wig when she went for her chemo and she picked one, ONE, that matched her original hair (just looked like an amazing bouncy blow dry) She didn't milk it for 40 different styles and STILL be on the blag for more to be sent. What strikes me also as confusing is where did those wigs all go ??? I started following her when her hair was just coming in so she was still wearing them flat out, ordering them flat out and begging for them flat out. Fast forward to next lot of treatment - with a free weave in the middle- and she is on the beg and "buying" and whole new set of wigs ?!

I would never wish anything bad to happen to anyone ever, not even an illness you could easily recover from let alone terminal but I have kids and I swear I would spend ever single minute and every single penny on them if I ever found out I was in that position.

I also don't understand the recent post re: redoing her mortgage. I thought nowadays if you took a mortgage you had to have life insurance and if you had life insurance most pay out for critical illness, ours pays out on any serious illness diagnosis i.e any form of cancer, not only terminal

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t know that Micaela doll but she look a right piece of work. Again she is never sick when there is a freebie going. I think Jemma should get her priorities right. Who loves like this? Constantly begging and looking for freebies. The woman has no shame.

Reactions: 8
See the state of the gowdy post. She’s mounted a planter legs akimbo outside the merchant and tagged them. Not an ounce of class or dignity and acting like a psycho

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She said she was invited, so did the Merchant invite her or the dose she was with. If it was the Merchant then every one of her posts/stories should be marked as either gifted or pr invite. And honest to god would you turn up to the Merchant dressed like her “friend” 😳 Amazed they let her in

She said she was invited, so did the Merchant invite her or the dose she was with. If it was the Merchant then every one of her posts/stories should be marked as either gifted or pr invite. And honest to god would you turn up to the Merchant dressed like her “friend” 😳 Amazed they let her in
I’m sure it wasn’t the Merchant. They don’t need her, they only invite big English influencers with massive followings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.