Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OwtDoing

VIP Member
Of course she wasn’t forced, she’d advertise her Granny for a few £. But the fact that companies are seeing her large audience and trying to use her following by gifting her stuff so she can advertise for them just doesn’t sit right. For the companies to gift her a set of garden furniture for free to get them more publicity knowing that they are using a platform of a terminally I’ll woman to me is exploiting, but if there is something for nothing she’d gonna take it, regardless if she needs it or not.
Think she got a few garden sets! She uses companies and people then ditches them. These companies using her doesn’t bother me as if she had any integrity she’d tell them to sling their hook and not to exploit her. That’s how me, you and her differ. We have integrity and she doesn’t. All she cares about is numbers and £’s

Reactions: 10

WonderShade18

I'm beetroot for her honestly. She's terminal and she's taking time out of what she has left to spout this rubbish all for money. Her attitude is so so wrong. I thought she was a good actress putting on a brave face on social media, but watching that ad she is certainly no actress.

From the tone of her recent insta posts I don’t think it’s good news. So devastating, I can’t even begin to imagine how she’s feeling.
I really hate saying this though, but what did she expect? I know Mexico probably engraved in her mind that she'd be all clear so they'd get more money.
It's really sad all round.
Mexico was never going to cure her, no matter what she said or they said.

Zigazigaaah

"That's not sanitiser L That's lube" is there any need and surely to goodness things like that shouldn't be somewhere for your toddler to find

• Sick
  • Wow

BadaboomBadabing

Chatty Member
She is beyond manipulative it actually ooze's from her! When she shared her story it was simply devastating but I have seen it all with her “the goal if we raise enough money is to Help another women get to Mexico” it didn’t transpire, the only thing that has is her greed and entitlement. She has discredited the NHS and no doubt has something up her sleeve to make Money given the error that was made during a phone call. While I hope to never be in her shoes I do hand on heart know that my focus would not be on soley wanting money from strangers! It’s never ending, where is the transparency to total donations, where its being spent. It at this point is beyond deceptive. The reason she’s feeling sick and doesn’t know why is hopefully her conscience telling her to explain or stop with your greed. She just mentioned the galgorm for afternoon tea with “work friends” is that paid employment friends or women who pity her pay her BA role money and will be footing the bill!
A this point she should be a registered charity and declaring her income from donations.
There are so many people deserving of a little help and they are overlooked. I will never give a penny to her as her behavior to is simply vile.

Last edited:

smashingpumpkin

Come the Weekdays she will be too exhausted to do anything with the kids. Of course it will all be chemos fault. There is something not good about this one. Are we the only ones who see it?
I’d love to reach into the screen and shake her,
Wee hours of the morning and can still be walking around in heels and living it up.
mot won’t be chemos fault for her not having energy for her children, it will completely be her antics this weekend.
mad a mother myself my children will always come before anything else. Her children are so far down her list of priorities it makes me so mad.
she can’t even give them the stability of a routine that children need, videos of them at all hours and still expected to be up for school the next morning, abandoned at every opportunity to go away.
her original GFM was about wanting to get this treatment for extra time with her children, not extra time to tramp away off at every opportunity.
sorry I’m just ranting, but she’s annoyed me so much.

Cariad

VIP Member
Sadly , irrespective of whether some of her tumours/ mets May have shrunk , the fact that she has new tumours in new sites means that she has progressed (RECIST radiographical definition of progression used when measuring tumours is the appearance of ANY new tumours)

• Sad
I messaged that clothing page asking why they are exploiting a terminally ill cancer patients following to boost their sales and was blocked within seconds.

• Wow

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Surely if you were terminally ill you would be spending that precious time with your children and family. Not dicking about with whatever company or insta hun has shown you some attention 🤯

I don’t even have kids and I would find that exhausting. She says she’s doing this to show people what it’s really like living with her illness but in all honestly why? Unless she’s looking for something in return we don’t need to see. There are plenty of people out there in the same situation that don’t need to document it to her extent.
Jemma is greedy and wants the instahun life but she is a nobody without her diagnosis.
Its clear to see she always wanted to be someone she isn't

WonderShade18

The sharing of these discount codes for the tackiest, most god awful things 😬 meanwhile there are parents who won't be able to provide food for their children this winter. So sick of instahuns preying on the vulnerable at such a difficult time for so many people

Lovely

Chatty Member
The language used has never made sense to me. To be told well over a year ago that it was “aggressive and acting unusually and to get your affairs in order” but to be given a year to live. That doesn’t make sense to me. That doesn’t sound aggressive and get your affairs in order type language. I hope that makes sense.
Anyone that I've ever been aware of that was told their cancer was aggressive has generally died within a couple of months (most recently my aunt, who had breast cancer that was successfully treated and then came back and spread – sadly she was gone within weeks). She was also never told 'get your affairs in order' as I'm not even sure that doctors talk that way anymore. Instead she was referred to a palliative care team who took over pain management and set up their house so that she could be at home, etc.

It's also pretty obvious that Jemma and Clive have been using the various fundraisers and donations to fund their lifestyle, as Clive admitted in the Stacey Dooley programme that he wasn't working much. The Mexico clinic costs tens of thousands of pounds, yes, but Jemma has raised hundreds of thousands, only some of which we know about (i.e. via the GFMs and public events).

Some of the income sources we know about/can reliably assume include:
  • Multiple Go Fund Me pages
  • Regular raffles
  • Various paid events (like the party she had the other week)
  • Their car sales business
  • Jemma's tanning and skincare business
  • The regular direct debit donations she's receiving from an unknown number of followers
  • Individual fundraisers other people are doing on her behalf (there was a girl who did a free tattoo fundraiser and she posted a screenshot that showed her depositing over £1000 into Jemma's bank account)
  • Paid promotions for various businesses on her IG (plus probably thousands of pounds worth of freebies)
  • State benefits (of which she would get the maximum if she's considered terminally ill)
  • Life insurance payout (again, if she's considered terminally ill)
Who knows what else?

So where is all the money, Jemma? Why are you constantly crying poverty? And what sob story about 'the haters' will you come up with this time to distract your followers from asking any uncomfortable questions?

Last edited:
  • Heart

chocolatestrawberry

Chatty Member
As a Tropic Ambassador… the amount of sales you needed to get for the Dubai trip incentive were MENTAL… somewhere in the region of £20k! The actual trip is a couple of years away too. I’d never manage anything like that and I rely on my Tropic income!

• Wow

iadorethis

Looks like the only woman at that function . Suppose others are home with their children . She said her third night out. Great stamina and finance for someone supposed to be sick.Be wailing next week saying she doesn’t want to leave wee ones 🙄🙄 full of shit
She’s had more night out and days out in the last month than I’ve had in the 4 years since starting to have my babies . Wouldn’t face the desire or the finances to leave them . Don’t follow her anymore thank god enough of the bullshit

Irishgalperth

Chatty Member
Feel bad even thinking bad of the girl and have seen her and the way she turns on people in her stories. All sweetness and drawing it out for ages getting her point across yet the minute she gets a message saying to go and have the treatment a different Jemma appears. She doesn’t like opinions or being questioned. There’s definitely something brewing. Genuine concern would be her saying she lost the use in her leg and worried about tumour in her spine. Why is she driving a car with her small children in it. God forbid anything happened, her insurance would surely be void. That’s a huge risk for someone that claimed to be carried to the toilet a couple of weeks ago.

I hear the 'i am unstoppable' event that she was guest speaking at this weekend and was sharing like mad is having to be postponed due to lack of ticket sales. Probably why shes putting on the poor me act this week. If she had an event this weekend to go to it would be a different story.

• Wow
  • Haha

KeepitontheDL

She's been practising then....
WTAF.

There was a monumental effort to raise funds for another week in Mexico so she could get her 6 month supply of meds.

Lunds = 15k
Kissincrust = 3k
1 yr here = 6k
Raffle for 1 yr here = ??
Raffle for tattoo = ??
Raffle for concert tickets...
Raffles for cabins/wknds away...
Jemhow merchandise....
The ongoing monthly direct debit donations....
The GFMs still open collecting donations...

Literally THOUSANDS of pounds which was donated for Mexico. Which is NOT being used for Mexico. That is not including all the other income from Tropic, ads, gifts etc which could go towards alternative treatment.

Absolutely scamming the shite out of it!!

• Wow
I actually really like Jemma and understand how annoying it can be when you're held up at hospital etc. BUT when they don't if they're doing treatment or not its difficult to get it sorted quickly. I really don't like her tone about the nurses and doctors etc. I really feel the mexico docs are just called amazing and wonderful because they tell her what she wants to hear.
This is nothing to do with liking or not liking jemma, its about her choice to use her diagnosis as a career

• Heart
Reactions: 9