Jellydevote

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God are we getting the same reel everyday now 🙄 there’s absolutely no need for a reel every day

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Does she work? Have a career? What is her purpose only to complain about her child not sleeping and her weight everyday ?

Reactions: 5
Does she work? Have a career? What is her purpose only to complain about her child not sleeping and her weight everyday ?
Think she has a workout plan that was made years ago that she keeps trying to flog. I’m assuming he’s on good money so she doesn’t need to work but honestly I think a proper job would do her the world a good! She seems depressed to me

Reactions: 2
Just came across this one and was enjoying her fitness journey but then went through older videos , does she gain weight to just lose it for content? Seems to be an on going thing with her

Reactions: 3
If you had a high temp that wasn't coming down with medication you don't mess around with that she needs to be seen.... not driving to Manchester. Anyways this is I'm sure a ploy to loose the last couple of KG

Omg saying how she has 100k new friends/followers. All you need to do is look down her followers list 😂 a large majority are clearly bought, tragic 😂 I don’t believe for a second this ‘weight loss journey’ if you can call it that generated 100k new followers 🥴

I won't lie she's made me feel like pure tit. I have worked my arse off since feb 4/5 days a week with PT and lifting heavy and I don't look at all nearly as good as she does in 12 weeks . I hate the internet

• Sad
I won't lie she's made me feel like pure tit. I have worked my arse off since feb 4/5 days a week with PT and lifting heavy and I don't look at all nearly as good as she does in 12 weeks . I hate the internet
Aww this makes me sad!! You have done phenomenal what a commitment to still be doing it consistently nearly a year on! And I bet you’re not a nobhead too, well done 👏🏻

Well done you for being consistent at the gym , that’s an achievement in itself also please don’t compare yourself to her, she has a love hate relationship with food and and more than likely her pics and videos we see r edited or touched up in some way xx 😘

Don’t feel like tit!

when she does these videos, she sticks her tummy out in the before and over eats so she’s bloated then when she takes the after, it’s first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach n she’s breathing in!

you ca. clearly see on the before it’s all bloat!

Don’t let these insta scammers fool you! It’s all fake so they can sell their tit

Reactions: 5