Jellydevote

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a fraud. I’ve been having a look at her past pics and she’s always had an athletic figure. she’s had the odd bloated day or over eaten for a few days, ultimately she’s trim and has been for quite some time. Pushing your belly out with unkept hair and a sad face doesn’t make you overweight.

Reactions: 3
I’d love for Goob to get hold of her insta 😂 we know she’d be welcomed to the show 😂😂😂💀

• Haha
Reactions: 1
More moaning, about travel now. Does she ever stop and think that she’s the problem? Genuinely never known anyone to have so many problems or illnesses!

I deffo think she puts weight on and acts depressed so she can then sell her plans! Such a stupid way of life tbf

Reactions: 4
I deffo think she puts weight on and acts depressed so she can then sell her plans! Such a stupid way of life tbf
I’m gonna have to unfollow her because she’s a massive wanker. Just saw her ‘4 month transformation’ she’s an idiot.

• Heart
I find her way of advertising her product really old fashioned and out dated. Saying she’s ‘sad’ because she’s heavier and not in shape. Insinuating that because you’re heavier your sad. I think it’s a really toxic way of doing weight loss and everything and tbh she should be ashamed of herself! She’s bringing a little girl up who could pick up her bad habits and unhealthy outlook on things if she doesn’t find a better and healthier way of dealing with weight gain and loss

Oh no, the worst has happened - she has a red eye and she’s having to do her steps at 6pm. 6pm guys, that’s practically midnight. No idea how she gets through all these terrible traumas, my heart absolutely goes out to her. Stay strong Jelly… 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
I love how she keeps showing the before and after video saying she’s sick of people saying it’s her posing! But it is! She’s blatantly bloated in the before picture and pushing her stomach out and the after she’s breathing in, yes she has lost some weight but not as much as she’s making out!

also she’s poorly again, the kids poorly again 🙄

Reactions: 6
Where does she thing she's going with that sparkly gown, like it couldn't hold in her crappy tits, you could almost see her nipple, one wrong move and she would flash everyone...

• Haha
Where does she thing she's going with that sparkly gown, like it couldn't hold in her crappy tits, you could almost see her nipple, one wrong move and she would flash everyone...
All about the baggy top with the oddly close together nipples today.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They seem proper fucked off the drink on this holiday and they’ve just shoved the kid in a stroller to sleep while they continue to get drunk 😳😳😳 how old is this child n why does it need a stroller wtf

Shes well over dressed for that resort, looks like shes having dinner at the captains table when it doesnt look much better than a Haven Holiday.
---
They seem proper fucked off the drink on this holiday and they’ve just shoved the kid in a stroller to sleep while they continue to get drunk 😳😳😳 how old is this child n why does it need a stroller wtf
Whats with the husbands soppy hat?! What a twit!!

They both look pathetic tbh! She’s so over dressed for what looks like a pretty bog standard resort 😂 her child also looks bored as duck! You can tell when she’s had enough she just throws an iPad in the poor kids face 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They both look pathetic tbh! She’s so over dressed for what looks like a pretty bog standard resort 😂 her child also looks bored as duck! You can tell when she’s had enough she just throws an iPad in the poor kids face 🙄
I was coming here to say WTF is she wearing to dinner, her husband is sat there in a tshirt, as are the people sat around them at the other tables 🤣