Jellydevote

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she. need a cleaner when she home 24/7 plus how does she afford it all , she is only ba for womens best never see her advertising anything else

Reactions: 3
Why does she. need a cleaner when she home 24/7 plus how does she afford it all , she is only ba for womens best never see her advertising anything else
I thought the exact same thing! Fancy paying someone to clean your house while you are lounging around 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She pays someone because she’s a lazy bleep
---
Anyone got a pic of the hubbys face cause I really wanna see this transplant now 😂

How has she been gifted an ice bath when she doesn’t even work out consistently now. I could think of so many fitness influencers who deserve this more than her 😡

Get ready with me for my 6K run.....did she seriously do a full face of makeup to go for a RUN. FFS!

• Haha
That kid is in and out of A&E, is she was struggling to breathe so bad she wouldn’t be wolfing down that food 🙄 you can tell she literally can’t cope on her own!

Reactions: 2
duck me she’s doing another weight loss journey and has already given up on day 2 😂 why doesn’t she just admit she’s never gonna be like how she was before

Omg this chick is soooo problematic how is this thread so quiet? Obsessed with her weight. Not inspiring at all just encouraging really superficial and concerning behaviours! The amount of time she spends on hair and makeup and nails while her kid is in daycare or infront of tv is so gross. Never mind all the bloody whinging.

Reactions: 6
Omg this chick is soooo problematic how is this thread so quiet? Obsessed with her weight. Not inspiring at all just encouraging really superficial and concerning behaviours! The amount of time she spends on hair and makeup and nails while her kid is in daycare or infront of tv is so gross. Never mind all the bloody whinging.
i don’t know how she manages to still make a living off social media when she’s literally so boring and useless

She’s so slim as well like who really is arsed on her fitness journey! I for one as a fatty am not! I couldn’t even dream of getting to her starting weight.

Surely we ain’t getting reels like this every bleeping day!! Fitness journey, sorry all I got from that reel was that your house is a mess and you cba cause you have to do some chores! I reckon she’s incredibly lazy behind closed doors you can totally tell!
Day 3 and she said she couldn’t be bothered again to exercise 🙄 I’m sorry just stop trying to be the fitness influencer you were years ago and just admit you can’t cope

her tit is rinse And repeat

puts weight on
Goes on a ✨ fitness journey ✨
Gets bored after 2 days
Claims she loves the body she’s in
Gets bored
Goes on another ✨ fitness journey ✨

she needs to stop with the toxic culture of it being a fitness journey, she clearly doesn’t like exercising and is only doing it for Instagram standards

Attachments

I really think she’s just quite depressed or something since having Eva. When enough they’re out together or on holidays she’s happy..but when she’s home alone with Eva its the same thing every day! I know its hard having a child but it’s constant with her

I really think she’s just quite depressed or something since having Eva. When enough they’re out together or on holidays she’s happy..but when she’s home alone with Eva its the same thing every day! I know its hard having a child but it’s constant with her
yeah it seems she is really happy when she’s got her hubby home or away with family but the everyday stuff she hates. This is why I couldn’t be an influencer, don’t get me wrong I love time off work but I’d get bored not having adult interactions. If she wasn’t so lazy I’d say she should get a little part time job while Eva is at nursery

‘Today was a bit hectic’ howwww!! Just HOW was it hectic🙈😂 show us!!🙈😂
She really fucks me off when she says this! Babe try working 12 hours with a kid and balancing a house! She’s a bleeping delusional cow! She woke up, went on the bike for 5 mins, took her daughter to a toy shop and cooked 🙄

In all seriousness I think she needs to see a Doctor and talk about depression.

All she has to think about it what she looks like and exercising and taking that little girl to nursery.

She doesn't have to get up and out to work every day. I can't understand why she doesn't have the energy to do anything, unless she is depressed.