Jellydevote

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she look so different
Wow that must be unfiltered !!

I know everyone has different views and some people might not agree but personally I find it sad she’s at the gym on holiday - with the little girl on iPad !!? I’d never do that to my kids for the sake of a workout on holiday …

Reactions: 4
She looks like shes off to the Oscars and hes a fan... they're a right pair of twats!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
God her doctors must be sick of her! She’s on the phone constantly! For the most ridiculous tit! 🙄

Reactions: 5
I’m just not sure how I feel about her posting all about weight loss and not stressing about her weight when even after her gain she’s only 8 stone 8…. Even if you’re short that’s still tiny !

Reactions: 2
She’s got such a toxic mentality about her weight n I’m surprised she’s so popular as I feel we’ve all moved on from that mentality now

Reactions: 6
Going on about her scar being worse than last time. It is literally just loose skin, like a c section shelf over her fresh tight scar. Already talking about having it corrected again. Goes on how the scar didn’t bother her as it reminded her that she nearly died she was just bothered about the pain.. yet here she is not even 3 week post correction, complaining about the aesthetics of her scar

Going on about her scar being worse than last time. It is literally just loose skin, like a c section shelf over her fresh tight scar. Already talking about having it corrected again. Goes on how the scar didn’t bother her as it reminded her that she nearly died she was just bothered about the pain.. yet here she is not even 3 week post correction, complaining about the aesthetics of her scar
What was it from?

Literally never known anyone as vain as this girl 🙈 so dramatic over this scar!
She just doesn’t have any concept of real problems, or real life in general. There are millions of people way worse off than her. She must be so draining to be around, that’s probably why the only person who spends any significant amount of time with her is her child as she has no choice! Even her husband seems to hardly be there, don’t think i’ve ever seen her mention seeing friends or family apart from her mum. She would do well to get a proper job with a purpose.

She just doesn’t have any concept of real problems, or real life in general. There are millions of people way worse off than her. She must be so draining to be around, that’s probably why the only person who spends any significant amount of time with her is her child as she has no choice! Even her husband seems to hardly be there, don’t think i’ve ever seen her mention seeing friends or family apart from her mum. She would do well to get a proper job with a purpose.
She’s soooo self obsessed! I’ve got 2 c-section scars that blend into one. If she had this beaut she’d never pull her knickers off her hips again!! Like no one is going to see her scar anyway!? She definitely needs to get out more and spend less time in front of the mirror.

Reactions: 2
When she talks about her scar I literally replay Kourtney Kardashian telling Kim that there are people dying 😂

• Haha
What was it from?
she had internal bleeding that they didn’t know the cause of so had emergency surgery but I think because it was emergency the initial scar healed attached to her hip bone, so granted that first scar probably did cause her pain and did look like a bad job but this revision looks nothing like the original like she’s claiming it does. She just can’t stand any imperfections.

I wonder how she’ll cope when her little one is at school and she has whole school holidays with her off and no free time for pampering / working out without Eva 🥴 😂