Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chacha0505

omg how is there not more posts on this woman!!

always tired always poorly . kid never outside never really see the wee one taken anywhere ie parks soft plays coffee with friends play dates etc
First time ever I've commented on anything but I had to come here and check, shocked she seems to be under everyone's radar.
used to really like her content n more likely will delete (not sure why I haven't) but Jesus wept !! she is a pitiful princess!

Reactions: 8

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
So glad I created this thread and people are opening up to this woman!

I can’t believe once upon a time she was one of my favourite fitness bloggers!

Now she’s like an NHS advice page. Constantly poorly. I’m starting to feel like she’s getting munchausen syndrome. She always thinks there’s something wrong with her or that kid. I literally don’t understand what her niche is anymore because all she does is complain about being poorly or the kid being poorly. She brings nothing to the fitness world!

Women’s best need to fuck her off cause she’s a shit rep

Reactions: 7

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
She’s got such a toxic mentality about her weight n I’m surprised she’s so popular as I feel we’ve all moved on from that mentality now

Reactions: 6

hashtagmytruth

Omg this chick is soooo problematic how is this thread so quiet? Obsessed with her weight. Not inspiring at all just encouraging really superficial and concerning behaviours! The amount of time she spends on hair and makeup and nails while her kid is in daycare or infront of tv is so gross. Never mind all the bloody whinging.

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
I love how she keeps showing the before and after video saying she’s sick of people saying it’s her posing! But it is! She’s blatantly bloated in the before picture and pushing her stomach out and the after she’s breathing in, yes she has lost some weight but not as much as she’s making out!

also she’s poorly again, the kids poorly again 🙄

spotlight

VIP Member
Does she work? Have a career? What is her purpose only to complain about her child not sleeping and her weight everyday ?

Reactions: 5
Couldn’t agree more. She never seems to leave the house or go anywhere with her little one. I don’t think she enjoys life in the UK that much. Always unwell and moaning. I know kids do get bugs at nursery etc but she always moans about the slightest thing. Always slags the nhs. She’s not a fitness influencer anymore, she doesn’t lift weights or give any helpful advice. All she does is go on that bike and on her indoor treadmill thing. I used to really like her but she’s quite obviously struggling with life and motherhood (iv been there) but she needs help and to get off insta for a while and stop being in such a negative headspace all the time.

blondey91

Binging and eating her feelings! I feel like she has such a bad relationship with food! Every day there is something getting her down! I get that her eye is probably annoying her but get up take your child out and get fresh air! Keep your mind busy! She needs a dose of positivity sent her way🙄

I have 2 kids and they often have a temp or bit of a cold but I wouldn’t take them to the doctors for it. She’s very strange I really don’t think they should try for a second as she seems to just sit in all day moaning about the first. She makes such a meal of everything. Also I think some of her fitness posts are really unhealthy, she has a normal body probably a size 10, some scars, etc but she still looks amazing yet the constant woe is me feeling down about her body post are not promoting positive body image at all! Her whole day seems to be focused around doing a full face of makeup, hair and then just sitting around the house. You never see her out with friends or at play group, or the park etc

How are there not more comments on this woman?!
I used to enjoy her content but since having a baby she's changed so much - just moans and complains. Either her or her child is ill constantly - and she always knows best..
I get having a child changes you but she's gone from being fun and creative to being overly vain and utterly vacuous

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
I won't lie she's made me feel like pure shit. I have worked my arse off since feb 4/5 days a week with PT and lifting heavy and I don't look at all nearly as good as she does in 12 weeks . I hate the internet
Don’t feel like shit!

when she does these videos, she sticks her tummy out in the before and over eats so she’s bloated then when she takes the after, it’s first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach n she’s breathing in!

you ca. clearly see on the before it’s all bloat!

Don’t let these insta scammers fool you! It’s all fake so they can sell their shit

Just take a laxative and don’t tell the world 😂😂😂 I don’t know how this thread is not more active and I can’t believe how more people don’t comment about her dieting at a low weight , she just recycles the same “fat” photos over and over 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

theeyeroller

VIP Member
Imagine being so basic that your entire day consists of possibly going for a walk and applying self tan. 🤦🏼‍♀️ She offers absolutely nothing to society and should be totally embarrassed to discuss such utter nonsene on social media. What sort of role model is she for her daughter?

What was it from?
she had internal bleeding that they didn’t know the cause of so had emergency surgery but I think because it was emergency the initial scar healed attached to her hip bone, so granted that first scar probably did cause her pain and did look like a bad job but this revision looks nothing like the original like she’s claiming it does. She just can’t stand any imperfections.

Reactions: 4