Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
People are jumping to massive conclusions about this list without understanding context at all and it’s ridiculous. This is a list of names that came up in deposition. Thats its. Trump for example Is mentioned twice, once because one of women says that Epstein mentioned him In passing when they were heading to Atlantic City, and once because the lawyer brings up his name and asks if he visited the island and she says she never saw him there. So he is not exactly exonerated but he’s in no way implicated by these documents (to many people’s disappointment I’m sure).

Honestly I get the impression that some people are desperate for this to prove that Cate Blanchett was in an orgy with Stephen Hawking and some little people writing equations on a board and Tom Hanks was there too because he once wore an ankle bracelet and looks dodgy.

Prince Andrew and Dershowitz are the big stories here, with Clinton looking pretty damn seedy (but I think no direct allegations about sexual contact, unlike the others).
This whole list thing is a big fat nothing so far. We have learnt anything that we didn't know before.
Some rich and famous people travelled on Epstein's jet and went to events organised by him. None of that proves that they were indulging in orgies with girls that had been trafficked. The list doesn't prove that there's some elite pedalo ring either 🙄

Reactions: 11

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Surely the issue with Epstein, now he is dead and gone, is how to stop this abuse of power happening again.
you can go around and around in circles blaming everyone named in connection with Epstein, but the guy was never completely operating alone- other people did condone and assist him by not speaking out at the time. Epstein must have used dodgy deals to amass quite so much money and become so powerful financially. Why wasn't he stopped earlier?
I agree that this case should be used as a way to identify vulnerable people being trafficked and how to prevent it the future. But in regards to these names, if anyone is named for doing something illegal then that should be in the public domain. I’m not interested in a celebrity who once turned up to a fundraiser or a celebrity who’s he boosted about knowing. But if there is consistent claims that X person took part in sex with trafficked women, some who were potentially minor then that I think is of public concern. Especially as these are very powerful men and women, some who are involved in the highest offices in politics.

Lollylaylow

Chatty Member
But on the other hand, being listed in these documents isn't as significant as some people want us to believe. Outside of a few individuals a lot of the mention is just along the lines of someone saying to Maxwell "did you ever meet them?" And her replying "no".
I agree, I have been waiting for the truth about Epstein and his flight logs to come out for years but instead, we get this. A load of nothing to blur the lines and muddy the waters. It does not matter who he met or didn't meet its the flight logs that are important. those who went to the island, not who were in the same room as him at a function.

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
With regards to SH, a male friend of mine was a PhD student of his and laughs about how they always had to keep an eye on the female undergrads as SH seemed to always be having 'muscle spasms' (ie groping them) when he was next to them. It was always blamed on his MND...
How interesting. I know a PhD candidate of his but she’s way too scary to ask
---
I can't stand the stupid and arrogant Prince but no doubt he's being used to shield grubby people like Clinton and many others.
Andrew defo is a handy sacrificial lamb 🐑

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

Lollylaylow

Chatty Member
Take it to the Savile thread. And you can't make statements like that unless you elaborate. If you read it somewhere or saw Youtube videos or blog posts, cite your sources. I get heartily sick of the CT rumours, a lot of it is very negative, damaging and the big names all have their own agenda. People on the conspiracy theory circuit are looking to make money, just like the QAnon lot, and prey on vulnerable people.

I'm only interested in truth. As it involves the Royal Family, we likely will never know till they cark it and documents are released decades later.
Are you joking? Yes, being a crazy conspiracist is not good but nor is walking around this last how ever many years with your eyes tightly shut

• Heart
Black book listings confirm an association, no guarantee of guilt, but gives reasons to delve further!

I think a lot of media denials are being carefully curated, I do hope publication of the list will expose and confirm, but let’s see…

I think Andrew is guilty, but has also been thrown to the wolves slightly by the rest of the Epstein associates, who probably share agents/publicists etc behind the scenes - like a row of dominoes, if one falls they all go down, so they have all gone to the mattresses. It just shows Andrew's stupidity.

I think it's interesting too that Diaz is the only one who has immediately issued a strong statement saying she never knew Epstein, met him, was in the same place as him etc. So I can believe her being mentioned was incidental, but as for the rest....they clearly do know him. Eugh.
Exactly, these list of names aren't as insignificant as people seem to want us to believe. Knowing what he was up to and turning a blind eye makes you complicit in the sex crimes against children, even if you didn't partake. Maybe they can't legally be prosecuted for anything but I can still want their careers to take a run and jump.

Lollylaylow

Chatty Member
You can buy anything with enough money and power. I don't understand how sooo many of these celebs and public figures are ponces.

What is it about power and money that makes people want to abuse children?!
Plenty without money or power abuse children but those with money get away with it. I'm always wary now of people who only work with children. obviously there is more to it than that but so many makes sure they are around kids

Fatima

VIP Member
I,personally, am not even surprised by the fact that those kind of rings exist.
The darkness of the rich industry (actors,wealthy people etc) is always giving me goosebumps.
Without turning into a conspiracy post,I genuinely think that everything and everyone is related from America to Belgium etc....

If you haven’t heard of the Zandvoort shame file, you would be disgusted of the humanity (of course there are good people on the earth).
It is at one point that the person (Marcel Vervloesem) who did actually found the file of hundred of paedophile disturbing pictures of children and babies has been accused of rape (he couldn’t have raped someone due to his illness) and put in jail to shut him down.
He passed away in jail in 2018.
I summed up very very briefly but it is worse.
And sorry for my bad English as here we don’t speak it on a regular basis.

Edit to add that as soon as we (my husband and I) heard that Epstein was in jail,my husband told me that he would be found dead in order to not speak.Either suicide or murder.It always works like that.

Last edited:

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
He was obviously up to something (including financial dodgy dealing) and probably supplying his 'friends' with young women on request. I'm certainly not denying that but I do think the conspiracy theories online have gone way overboard with this idea that all these wealthy elite people are part of a satanic club of pedalos feasting on adrenochrome.
He was a Mossad asset who made his money gathering kompromat for Israel.

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
Let’s also not forget that Richard Branson’s son and daughter are besties with Beatrice and Eugenie. What a tangled web

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Man on that Twitter feed said if they were guilty they would have been prosecuted and prosecuted ages ago.
What a ridiculous statement.
Also said we should focus on just those running for Presidency. Really blinkered thinking.

Reactions: 9

ls240898

VIP Member
Cate Blanchett has me puzzled. 🤨
as previous posters have mentioned, it’s just a name out of context. The context is Epstein name dropped her whilst getting a massage from one of the Jane Doe’s, and the Jane Doe said she had never met Cate Blanchett. Not a big Cate fan but she’s not guilty here

Lollylaylow

Chatty Member
there have been rumours about him for a few years. I think the Wayfair thing started it.
Also look at his face when Ricky G made the joke in the video a page or two back.
Long before that. I also remember his Insta being very creepy.