Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Booington

I can’t believe that all of those names are Pedalos, I assume lots were invited to the island in order to court favour or to get so many names linked with the island that it would “muddy the waters” for anyone involved or at least make it seem like a legit celeb hang out? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16

welp

VIP Member
The few mention with actual context aside these lists are defamation at this point because "X celebrity is on Epstein's list/court docs etc" is basically going to be misconstrued into a involvement or even a guilty verdict by most of the public when clearly it isnt.

Reactions: 15

kev1974

VIP Member
The list of names will be now be dropping today, with a couple redacted, on a rolling basis with no idea how many will be released and when? 🙄

I wouldn't be surprised if it's none today.

The names will be released on a rolling basis by Southern District of New York
Jane Doe 107 and three others will retain anonymity for another 30 days
What a farce. When has a particular court document ever been released "bit by bit" or "name by name" on a rolling basis before? Surely there is a package of documents that the court has unsealed, so they immediately transition from "not available" to "available", not this "rolling basis" of different bits of the same document.

Just proves how entirely stage managed and a complete load of bollocks this whole thing is.

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Page between 138/307 missing it’s being redacted. Security reasons or just cut off. There’s 943 pages.

Jeffrey told Jane doe what happened with young girls. Nude photos on the walls. None pormographic. No pics of underage ghillaine asked her to take naked pictures for him
---
Pre selfie era. Maxell had no time to please Epstein so she brought in more girls..

A witness saw a picture of maxwell with the POPE!
no mention if he’s involbed. This is looking worse for Prince Andrew. The picture stood out the most of the pope. On the walls.
---
Welsh footballer is mentioned. Influencer stokie?
African American footballer. Again no context. Stephen hawking!
This is insane!
I’ve looked at a few of the documents that have been dropped - some of them I don’t see how they are relevant and they seem like standard forms which haven’t been filled in and some of them have pages missing.
---

List released
‘including how Epstein emailed Maxwell to insist that Stephen Hawking did not participate in an underage orgy on his Caribbean Island in 2006.’
I never thought I’d read about Stephen Hawking and underage orgy in the same sentence!

• Haha
Does anyone actually have the released document that they could share? A list of names without the context in which they are spoken about isn't very helpful really! All I can find are articles breaking it down for me whereas I'd actually like to look at the document and use my own eyes and head when I look at it!
---
Sorry for double post but just seen this. Clinton is more than a bit seedy. He's definitely up to his neck in this!!!
---
Ooh he's in so deep, funded by this guy, an American billionaire who knew all about the sex trafficking.

---
I just cannot get over the fact that so many people knew about this sexual abuse and trafficking ring of young female children and women and no one spoke up. None of them did anything to stop it. Fuck them.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
The more you look into this guy the more worrying it gets with how many are caught in the spiderweb.

Can anyone recommend a good conspiracy video on him?

That price Andrew photo is very telling. Lots of people are saying Bill Clinton visited his private island 26 times. Involves so many powerful people and looks to go very deep 👀
Unfortunately nothing will
Come from it, with that many powerful men involved it will be quashed. Money talks. Those who try to uncover what’s being hidden will be paid off or silenced. It’s been going on for decades.

Yel

Chatty Member
I'm finding it hard to actually see what's new. Maybe that's been done on purpose

Many seem shocked about Stephen Hawkin despite this stuff already being out there, him fathering three children and one of his marriages broke down due to him cheating

• Heart

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
I’m worried about the Jane Doe who wants her name suppressed - it might be released with all this information and she lives in a very conservative country now.
There’s quite a few Jane doe’s mentioned. So far 107.110.
There was a slave auction where they auctioned young people. Many famous names involved.
This is disgusting.

• Wow
  • Sad

bottlewrapper

Chatty Member
Not concrete enough to get a conviction doesn't mean much when it comes down to one person's word against another, involving something that happened behind closed doors.

I agree the conspiracy theorists are going a little overboard, but I do think it interesting how many celebs on that list are ones with complicated/non-standard private lives, and I include CB and ldC on that.

With regards to SH, a male friend of mine was a PhD student of his and laughs about how they always had to keep an eye on the female undergrads as SH seemed to always be having 'muscle spasms' (ie groping them) when he was next to them. It was always blamed on his MND...

• Wow
  • Heart

thegirlscout

VIP Member
There’s lots of links to Italy.
oprah is on the list.
Just trying to bring the names and important bits out
---
View attachment 2667195View attachment 2667196
That Black Book has been out for awhile - I wouldn’t say that someone is guilty of something because Jeffrey has their contact details. He could have got them from elsewhere. And again some people have been named because they attended a fundraiser or party by Epstein which doesn’t necessarily mean they are guilty of being part of his sex ring.

Reactions: 14
Ffs I have a job interview I have to prepare for today, I’m not sure I can dedicate the needed scrolling time for all the Epstein threads today. I wish my schedule would align with big news days more seamlessly…. I might sack off the interview.

• Haha

Lady_H

VIP Member
There are so many names in that list and I think Epstein was "clever" he had contacts and this wining and dining was part of his life and therefore can be used as a cover. Cate Blanchett on the list, doesn't mean she was involved with the illegal activity and abuse it means she had contact with him.
Actually it doesn’t mean she had contact with him. It means her name came up in the deposition. Without knowing the context there is no more inference to draw at this point. It could have been “we were in the restaurant and Cate Blanchett was on the other side of the room”. Or “Jeffrey said he wanted to see the Cate Blanchett movie”. Or any number of things.

KINGAA

VIP Member
Man on that Twitter feed said if they were guilty they would have been prosecuted and prosecuted ages ago.
What a ridiculous statement.
Also said we should focus on just those running for Presidency. Really blinkered thinking.
Problem I think is, some of these involved are no doubt in very high positions. I imagine court, police, figures would would have shut this down. Also, I feel like people focus on Prince Andrew waaaay too much when there’s other people who had much more power being a part of this or actually unscathed by the press. Bill Clinton for example, Trump.

Reactions: 13

bottlewrapper

Chatty Member
I think Andrew is guilty, but has also been thrown to the wolves slightly by the rest of the Epstein associates, who probably share agents/publicists etc behind the scenes - like a row of dominoes, if one falls they all go down, so they have all gone to the mattresses. It just shows Andrew's stupidity.

I think it's interesting too that Diaz is the only one who has immediately issued a strong statement saying she never knew Epstein, met him, was in the same place as him etc. So I can believe her being mentioned was incidental, but as for the rest....they clearly do know him. Eugh.

thegirlscout

VIP Member
This whole list thing is a big fat nothing so far. We have learnt anything that we didn't know before.
Some rich and famous people travelled on Epstein's jet and went to events organised by him. None of that proves that they were indulging in orgies with girls that had been trafficked. The list doesn't prove that there's some elite pedalo ring either 🙄
The thing is I do think he trafficked girls and that wealthy people sexually abused these girls. But the information so far doesn’t really show the extent of it. Which isn’t a surprise because people that powerful always cover their tracks. A lot of it focuses on Prince Andrew and I know some people think he’s being used as a scapegoat but by using that term it’s almost like minimising what he has done.
There was a new report today about a young model who was on JE’s airplane’s manifest- Ruslana Korshunova. I’ve always been a fan of her so maybe that’s why this article today caught my eye. She unfortunately later killed herself at the age of 20 and was involved in a self help cult. There had been talk that Epstein used girls from underprivileged backgrounds and foreign countries. So potentially Ruslana would have been the perfect victim for him and it could explain part of why she ended up going to this cult. Which makes me think how many girls are there who crossed paths with Epstein who didn’t get out the other end? Who took their own lives or have fallen on bad times?
I don’t know, I’m probably not explaining myself well and I think I’ve gone off tangent here!