rulebreaker101
VIP Member
Nah he looks like a creep, gives creep vibesI'm shocked about the possibility of Tom Hanks - he always seemed liked one of the good guys?
Nah he looks like a creep, gives creep vibesI'm shocked about the possibility of Tom Hanks - he always seemed liked one of the good guys?
Yes, But He like Andrew was a relative and could be argued against them knowing ( I know they knew but for the sake of those who have no idea) but Savile is a huge red flag against the innocence of the royals and government. No way they didn't know.And Mountbatten
I know right! This one did shock me.STEPHEN HAWKING?!
Wasn't there a story about 15 years ago that his daughter had made a complaint about his wife beating him, but he refused to press charges as apparently he enjoyed the beatings and rough treatment.Okay so there is no way at all that severely incapacitated wheelbound Hawking could actually physically participate in an orgy, surely? Watching maybe?
Tom Hanks is one of the very worst offenders, according to many blogs on the web. Seems that many of those sites I came across are almost impossible to find now. Search engines have become useless as of late, or is it just me? Also look into Nicole Kidman's dad. From what I've read he was evil beyond belief.I'm shocked about the possibility of Tom Hanks - he always seemed liked one of the good guys?
Why have I not seen this before! Love Ricky for having the balls to say all this - Tom Hanks eeekInteresting thread on X, comments also.
I'm shocked about the possibility of Tom Hanks - he always seemed liked one of the good guys?
there have been rumours about him for a few years. I think the Wayfair thing started it.
Melinda Gates is the only one with integrity prepared to call Epstein out at the moment. She hated him when she met him and said he was ‘evil personified’. Since he supposedly charmed everyone I wonder what she saw?His ex-wife spoke about it in a podcast the other day, albeit briefly and vaguely - saying it was a really painful time and that she's so glad she's out of it. It was perhaps looked into during their divorce negotiations and perhaps some sort of NDAs signed on the back of that? I guess she's not going to press charges or anything, anyway.
I'm absolutely not excusing what Prince Andrew did - I think that he's vile, but I also think that he was the target who got thrown under the bus because it was easier to do it with him rather than some of the other more high profile 'important' people. They should all face punishment for the crimes that they committed.Problem I think is, some of these involved are no doubt in very high positions. I imagine court, police, figures would would have shut this down. Also, I feel like people focus on Prince Andrew waaaay too much when there’s other people who had much more power being a part of this or actually unscathed by the press. Bill Clinton for example, Trump.
Robert Maxwell was a Labour MP and supporter and with Mandelson’s involvement I get the feeling it’s a Labour PM. Rishi is too young, I can’t really see it being Cameron because he’s never really been connected to sexual sleaze that didn’t involve pigs and seemed very uninterested in American high society. The way Mandelson and Epstein discussed Brown really rules him out. John Major was too intelligent about his cheating and knew how to do it in a way which kept it very secret and secure, I can’t see him being rash enough to have a threesome with two dodgy figures. That leaves Blair and Johnson. Johnson is a manwhore but didn’t seem to move in those circles.He doesn't even say he or she.....
But I'm guessing it wasn't Liz, Theresa or Margaret..... but then again, nothing surprises me nowadays....
🫢
I think there are several reasons. He went to prison in 2008 for only 13 months for procuring a minor for prostitution and soliciting a prostitute because he secured a cushy plea deal and was imprisoned again in 2019 whilst awaiting trial before he died. So this has been in the public consciousness for 18 years already. And he’s been dead for six years in which the powers that be (whoever they are) have been drip feeding information with a lot of it fragmented due to NDAs, redactions, sealed testimonies and unfortunately dead witnesses. It’s hard for the average person with everything going on in their life to stay engaged with a scandal that’s been ongoing for 18 years where a lot of the evidence is foggy and the people involved haven’t faced real consequences. I mean we know nothing is going to come from this, the people in power are always getting away with the most egregious things so it’s almost as if the general public expects impunity.Someone on X said this should be the scandal to end all scandals. In the past it would have brought down governments and royal families. Why are people so blasé now?
Is it because it’s taken so long to be released? Too much redacted info? Are we just numb to this stuff now?
I’ve been trying to keep up but it’s so difficult to sort out the facts from the conspiracy theories.