Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DreamTeam84

I'm shocked about the possibility of Tom Hanks - he always seemed liked one of the good guys?

there have been rumours about him for a few years. I think the Wayfair thing started it.

there have been rumours about him for a few years. I think the Wayfair thing started it.
Also look at his face when Ricky G made the joke in the video a page or two back.

Reactions: 20

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
Problem I think is, some of these involved are no doubt in very high positions. I imagine court, police, figures would would have shut this down. Also, I feel like people focus on Prince Andrew waaaay too much when there’s other people who had much more power being a part of this or actually unscathed by the press. Bill Clinton for example, Trump.
I'm absolutely not excusing what Prince Andrew did - I think that he's vile, but I also think that he was the target who got thrown under the bus because it was easier to do it with him rather than some of the other more high profile 'important' people. They should all face punishment for the crimes that they committed.

Reactions: 18

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
I'm assuming cottaging isn't anything to do with rural living? :unsure:
There aren't many men with money and power who aren't corrupted. Begs the question is it the money and power that brings out the worst in them or are they of that nature and that attracts them to that lifestyle and eventual misdemeanors?

• Haha
  • Heart

bottlewrapper

Chatty Member
It's not free speech that's the issue though - the victims are paid off, and in return sign an NDA so they voluntarily give up their right to speak about what happened to them. Who can blame them - if they don't take the money, what do they get? The opportunity to take the abuser to court, which may fail to get a conviction anyway, then a couple of press interviews, which forces them to forever be publicly identified and linked with their abuser? Who wouldn't take the money in that situation?

There was the documentary about Elite models, where one of the models says that she realised modelling was just a way for rich men to traffic underage girls around the world on photo shoots for unspecified clients. It was horrific, and the documentary skimmed over it, but when you think about it, why do models need to be 14, 15, 16 and taken out of school to be flown around the world? They aren't going to be any less beautiful at 18...but of course at that point they'd be adults so not as appealing to these vile men.

• Sad
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I think Andrew is guilty, but has also been thrown to the wolves slightly by the rest of the Epstein associates, who probably share agents/publicists etc behind the scenes - like a row of dominoes, if one falls they all go down, so they have all gone to the mattresses. It just shows Andrew's stupidity.

I think it's interesting too that Diaz is the only one who has immediately issued a strong statement saying she never knew Epstein, met him, was in the same place as him etc. So I can believe her being mentioned was incidental, but as for the rest....they clearly do know him. Eugh.
Good for Diaz. I think she left Hollywood because she didn't like the corruption and sleaze.

I don't understand why Andrew is still the only person in the frame as a client of Epstein's either. They're still bleating on about him, while everyone else has escaped notice again. It's getting boring now.

Obviously Bill Clinton was just as bad as Andrew and we know he's a proven liar (I did not sleep with Ms Lewinsky 😄). Is he getting any grief?

PeteM

VIP Member
Re Hawking, as fetishes go, they don't get more specific than that. I'm fucking howling at it. I can imagine him being brought undressed midgets who are shit at mathematics and being livid about it.

• Haha

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
Richard Branson 😵 that's a new one isn't it?

Aside from the questionable antics of the men named it's obvious Epstein was a serial blackmailer and extortionist. Why else would you secretly record people if not to blackmail them?
Is there a connection between Richard Branson being named today and his public announcement he was giving a free holiday to a sub postmaster who lost thousands in the post office scandal?

• Haha
  • Wow

Yel

Chatty Member
When you have money and power you can 100% be in the wrong but still silence and intimidate.

It might catch up with some people, eventually, but most get away.

Free speach, free press and civil liberties seem to be chipped away every day.

• Heart
  • Sad

lamaitresse

VIP Member
Honestly, I've lost count of the amount of 'Epstein lists' online I've seen over the last few years.

( This one is pretty funny, though, and I'd seen it ages ago, Here we go with the fake "leaked" Epstein list... : Qult_Headquarters (reddit.com) - mentioned it here last week ) - and for those who skim-read the Tweet, or don't understand: The Tweet says, 'Look how many on there are those who hate Trump and said they were going to leave the country WHEN he wins.' - you get a lot of this from US commenters on the DM as well.

If you think the list in the link above is real, I have some magic beans so sell you...

Unfortunately, people use this to try to bring down celebrities who they feel are against Trump (that Tweet being a prime example), and/or don't like because of their sexuality. Worse, some talk about nonsensical science they don't understand such as adrenochrome, torturing trafficked children who live underground, which leads us to the scammers who operate in the QAnon world. Yes, scammers. People who sell silver, gold, Trump Bucks and the Nesara Gesara theory that's been around decades. Silver will apparently be the new currency and quantum banking will be the new system (run by SpaceForce - yes - you read that right - a lot of the theories sound very Scientology and movie narrative-alike). Everyone being millionaires and billionaires wouldn't work economically, even though it's a nice fantasy.

Phil Godlewski is one of many who has got rich from this QAnon grift.

The QAnons are obsessed with pedalophilia and either call people they hate 'that term' or talk very graphically about how it occurs - to the point it makes me side-eye those relishing the details and sharing it. It seems like a red flag to me and makes me very uncomfortable.

By no means am I underplaying the evils Epstein and Maxwell perpetrated, and the people involved, who rightly should have to pay for their crimes. But we need to focus on truth - not rumour - and tread carefully that we're not giving fuel to internet egotists who want to make money and bring down the people they irrationally hate (celebrities and political figures) with no real substance at all.

I particularly hate the Michelle Obama gender BS - it is misogynistic and racist - Lady Gaga used to be a huge target for the "she's really a man" Photoshopped and doctored photos and videos - but that all died down for some reason!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
The thing is I do think he trafficked girls and that wealthy people sexually abused these girls. But the information so far doesn’t really show the extent of it. Which isn’t a surprise because people that powerful always cover their tracks. A lot of it focuses on Prince Andrew and I know some people think he’s being used as a scapegoat but by using that term it’s almost like minimising what he has done.
There was a new report today about a young model who was on JE’s airplane’s manifest- Ruslana Korshunova. I’ve always been a fan of her so maybe that’s why this article today caught my eye. She unfortunately later killed herself at the age of 20 and was involved in a self help cult. There had been talk that Epstein used girls from underprivileged backgrounds and foreign countries. So potentially Ruslana would have been the perfect victim for him and it could explain part of why she ended up going to this cult. Which makes me think how many girls are there who crossed paths with Epstein who didn’t get out the other end? Who took their own lives or have fallen on bad times?
I don’t know, I’m probably not explaining myself well and I think I’ve gone off tangent here!
The point I was trying to make is that we are still no nearer the truth regarding who Epstein was supplying 'services' to.

He was obviously up to something (including financial dodgy dealing) and probably supplying his 'friends' with young women on request. I'm certainly not denying that but I do think the conspiracy theories online have gone way overboard with this idea that all these wealthy elite people are part of a satanic club of pedalos feasting on adrenochrome.

I find it hard to believe that Stephen Hawking was up for an orgy on Epstein's Island. I think many wealthy people associated with Epstein but it doesn't necessarily prove that they were all taking advantage of young women. It seems very odd to me that nobody else has faced any public enquiry over this other than that arse Prince Andrew..

Eirawen

VIP Member
Good for Diaz. I think she left Hollywood because she didn't like the corruption and sleaze.

I don't understand why Andrew is still the only person in the frame as a client of Epstein's either. They're still bleating on about him, while everyone else has escaped notice again. It's getting boring now.

Obviously Bill Clinton was just as bad as Andrew and we know he's a proven liar (I did not sleep with Ms Lewinsky 😄). Is he getting any grief?
I can't stand the stupid and arrogant Prince but no doubt he's being used to shield grubby people like Clinton and many others.

moldwarp

VIP Member
This is so sad but true. I'm no conspiracy lunatic but a lot of it really does come down to power and money, if you have that you can gag the media and the legal system by way of an NDA.
No mainstream news org would ever sign an NDA and NDAs are in any case null and void in the case of illegal activity.

I reckon Lindsay Lohan and Oprah Winfrey are the two individuals who have lodged a request with the judge not to be named.

Em_gardener

VIP Member
The names don't really mean anything out of context. Some of them are victims names and some are just mentioned in passing or in questions. There's too much for me to read the whole lot but it seems like Prince Andrew has come out worst in these documents and all in all there's not much new info there and there's nothing that could land anyone in prison. Bit of a disappointment overall.

Error404

Chatty Member
Tom Hanks isn't a suprise, remember during lockdown when he was in Oz and was pictured wearing a electronic tag getting I or out of his car, his instagram is weird he post a lot of pictures of (one glove) that he comes across, which is a lot. I don't know the meaning behind it, but it is a strange thing too keep posting. He's also a Greek Citizen now, I'm of the understanding he did a Cliff

Mothballs

Well Tony Blair, if correct I’m not surprised dodgy fucker. Numerous names are doing the rounds, bill, Trump. Some say trump got Epstein bumped off.
The memes going around at time of Epstein’s death was it was the Clintons who unalived him. As far as Trump being on the manifest, I read many years ago when the rumours first started coming out about Epstein‘s private island that Trump didn’t go there. Photos of Trump and Epstein together are because of hotel association. Epstein was caught trying to groom a workers young daughter on a Trump property and Trump kicked him out. This is just a rumour. Just to clarify I am not American and have no interest in US politics. I don’t want people to think I am a fan of Trump. I am not a fan of any politicians. None of them care about the people and are only interested in lining their pockets.

• Heart

justonemorepage

VIP Member
I'm sure there was something with Ellen Degeneres wearing a tag during lockdown too and a t-shirt with the pedalo symbol on it. It was during the whole Qanon stuff.

• Wow
Reactions: 16

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
There on about evidence from the house now. Victims names being redacted. It’s all redacted.

I give up. Sorry for the spam. More is going to come out. The former Israeli and Tony Blair are the most mentioned. The Israeli is in business with Epstein.

goodnight/ well good morning and enjoy reading the mess I’ve made lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 16