Jeffree Star

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New nude palette “Orgy” he doesn’t even try and tone it done ever, even after the most recent tit fest, he’s coming out with this. My 11 year old has just started taking an interest in make up if she came to me and asked what an Orgy was I would die inside. 🤢He thinks has to be controversial constantly, it’s boring.

Reactions: 6
New nude palette “Orgy” he doesn’t even try and tone it done ever, even after the most recent tit fest, he’s coming out with this. My 11 year old has just started taking an interest in make up if she came to me and asked what an Orgy was I would die inside. 🤢He thinks has to be controversial constantly, it’s boring.
Just looked at some of the shade names... Glory Hole, Cunnilingus, Gagging... yuck

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Imagine doing a makeup tutorial, "just dab some glory hole in the inner corner of the eye, then apply some cunnilingus to the crease".

• Haha
Reactions: 19
i would love to hear nate's take on everything
Nate signed a NDA, he will not be talking that's for sure. LOL.

Another gay for pay. JS is using his race for his own image. So blindingly obvious.
J* went on social media and he is claiming that he has never paid anyone to date him now or in the past. IDK. That's just what J* is saying.

Another gay for pay. JS is using his race for his own image. So blindingly obvious.
J* went on social media and he is claiming that he has never paid anyone to date him now or in the past. IDK. That's just what J* is saying.

Reactions: 2
Nate signed a NDA, he will not be talking that's for sure. LOL.

jeffree is going to say that though isn’t he lol. Wish nate would talk!

Nate seems to have went back to having a regular life, if I were him I'd be glad to be out the picture

Reactions: 3
Has anybody caught up to who his new boyfriend actually is? An NBA player that left his wife and baby for J*. She has gone ham on Instagram, and basically called them out. Now J* is posting the bloke all over all his socials, rubbing the poor womans face in it. After his apology a few weeks back, it is increasingly obvious that he will never change! Embarrassed that I used to stan!

Reactions: 5
Has anybody caught up to who his new boyfriend actually is? An NBA player that left his wife and baby for J*. She has gone ham on Instagram, and basically called them out. Now J* is posting the bloke all over all his socials, rubbing the poor womans face in it. After his apology a few weeks back, it is increasingly obvious that he will never change! Embarrassed that I used to stan!
J* new boyfriend was a basketball player in Germany not the USA. J* is just crazy. I believe that woman and I think this guy is gay for pay.

Imo it’s just another stunt to claim he’s not racist. Esp with the current environment in regards to race and the BLM movement ongoing in the US. J* is just “trying” to save face. The posing in that picture is really awkward imo.

Reactions: 4
Give it another few years, and they'll be a tiger king esqe documentary on Netflix all about Joffrey Starfish. Disgusting person that he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
the “apologies” he does are only a deflection he could never be genuine. I only last year started to hear about J* through Shane’s documentary, Didn’t know what twunt waffles they both are With their pasts. Shame on me for not doing my research

they are trying to save face