Jeffree Star

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like Nate made his IG public. Both him and Jeffree are not following each other anymore. So much for staying amicable...

Good for Nate. He looks a lot happier and is back to doing the hobbies he enjoyed before meeting Jeffree, meanwhile Jeffree is being pathetic and showing off his fake ass by planting it in front of a fireplace.
Looks like he’s moved back with his family 😍

Reactions: 5
And as predicted -- mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmitchell is over in Jeffrees mansion and they seem very cosy.

Poor Nate. I'm starting to think he was the one used even though I always thought it was Nate with J for the mullah.

I think having Nate who was a down to earth, quiet guy constantly in his corner did Jeffree a lot of favours with public perception when he was constantly embroiled in drama, as him being with a guy like Nate made you think "well he can't be that bad, he obv has a heart and soul to be so in love and be loved" and you could see it all over his face when he was with him but now I'm thinking, was Nate actually just another smart business move by Jeffree and now he has his big evil lair and Shane there to paint him in this Holy light that he isn't needed anymore so has just been discarded?

Reactions: 7
Mmmmmmmmmmmitchell has fixed himself up in the J* mansion the second that plane hit the tarmac 🤣

Reactions: 3
I might be the only one who still gives AF..but mmmmmitchels IG story... a few of him rubbing the dogs ( I feel that gonna hurt Nate) and then the next one was him waking up and saying "I get to wake up to Delicious every morning". Every morning? Has he moved in? As then in the next few snaps down he has a picture of the view and says "I will not be getting tired of this anytime soon". DO NOT tell me that Jeffree has dumped Nate like he has all his other "friends" and moved on this quickly????????

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Called it 😂😂🤣🤣
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmitchell you absolute embarrassment.
You really did!!!! Now I am just going to ask you everything as you seem to be psychic 😂😂 Do you reckon he is the reason Jeffree dumped Nate or he's just using him as a rebound for the min?? I'm so shocked at myself at how bad I feel for him :cry:

How apt is this title and I'm sorry.......is that the same guy????????????? Can't be????

1579708510852.png
1579708510852.png

You really did!!!! Now I am just going to ask you everything as you seem to be psychic 😂😂 Do you reckon he is the reason Jeffree dumped Nate or he's just using him as a rebound for the min?? I'm so shocked at myself at how bad I feel for him :cry:

How apt is this title and I'm sorry.......is that the same guy????????????? Can't be????

View attachment 74787View attachment 74787
I’ve never seen this Mitchel before but looked him up on insta and he looks like a rip of version of Marcus butler. Please don’t tell me Jeffree traded gorgeous Nate in for HIM??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you reckon he is the reason Jeffree dumped Nate or he's just using him as a rebound for the min?? I'm so shocked at myself at how bad I feel for him :cry:
I think Nate and Jeffree have been on the rocks for a LONG time. And I personally think they’ve been broken up for at least a year but Nate was trapped.
I don’t think Jeffree wanted to rock the boat when the SD series was being filmed because it would take the spotlight off the series.

His birthday trip was all kinds of bizarre, Nate looked miserable, Jeffree treated him like a rent boy with the stories he was uploading, Mitchell was there to f*ck Jeffree, I said it back then he was the third wheel, but I do wonder if nate was involved at all at that point. Nate has been dropping clues for a good while that pointed to this. Leaving social media and his demeanour on Jeffree’s channel.

I can’t believe how much I detest Jeffree lately.
I feel like Nate has escaped so weird Stockholm syndrome tit.
Jeffree will shag around for a bit, flirt on twitter and flip from being heartbroken to “finding himself”
and that coupled with his dying grandmother will be his excuse for crappy behaviour in 2020 🤷‍♀️

Mitchell doesn’t look like he could hold a conversation with a toddler. No that’s not true he could hold a conversation but the toddler would come off as more intelligent.
I used to follow him but it was painful seeing a series of stories of him eyefucking himself filtered to the max.
I don’t think he knows his own reflection without a filter at this point.
Vapid little tosser.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
God how annoying is that kid, he hasn't been on instagram for a whole 8 hours and has to tell you about it :rolleyes:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg

• Haha
It looks like Nate made his IG public. Both him and Jeffree are not following each other anymore. So much for staying amicable...

Good for Nate. He looks a lot happier and is back to doing the hobbies he enjoyed before meeting Jeffree, meanwhile Jeffree is being pathetic and showing off his fake ass by planting it in front of a fireplace.
I agree I just don’t and never will get the hype with Jeffree! He’s not a nice person at all. And now he’s split up he’s so desperate with all these posing pics mouth open and ass out. He’s not hot at all. Already Inviting Mitchell there to stay 🤢🤢 he’s just a bragger showing off all his designer bags and cars he’s not relatable at all and forgets where he can from. No one will openly date him he’s admitted he’s always been the secret and if men do now will just be for the money and fame

God how annoying is that kid, he hasn't been on instagram for a whole 8 hours and has to tell you about it :rolleyes:
View attachment 74811
I find the Vaseline filter hilarious, beauty guru can’t even show himself of Instagram without a strong filter or LV logo all over his face.

but he’s young, dumb and eager, perfect for Jeffree.

I’ve never seen this Mitchel before but looked him up on insta and he looks like a rip of version of Marcus butler. Please don’t tell me Jeffree traded gorgeous Nate in for HIM??
na, mitchell is just a plaything I think.

Nate was the only positive thing Jeffree had he kept him grounded. Now he will be back to his old bitchy, nasty self and I hope it’s the start of his fall from grace

Reactions: 5
Has anyone watched the Shane Glossin out takes? I haven’t been able to stomach it yet but apparently they cover Shane’s break in?

I dunno, I’m still not convinced Nate was ever into Jeffree. I did see the look of love/lust for Nate from Jeffree but never really saw it reciprocated. I always thought Nate looked awkward. Also. Let’s not forget, Nate always maintained (via Jeffree) that he was straight so what reason would Nate go there? 🤔💵💵💵 I think Jeffree is acting typically scorned mind you. With regards to MMMitchell, I genuinely don’t think he’s Jeffrees type. Perhaps just a rebound but I think Jeffree definitely prefers straight men.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone watched the Shane Glossin out takes? I haven’t been able to stomach it yet but apparently they cover Shane’s break in?
Don’t waste your time, there’s a voice memo from Jeffree to Shane, footage of Ryland on the phone to the police, footage on the tv from their security cameras, a guy has climbed over the fence and is outside banging on the doors and windows of the house, the dogs bark, Shane freaks out, the police arrive and arrest the guy who had a bag full of drugs or something. Wouldn’t be surprised if Jeffree and Shane had paid somebody to act like they were trying to break in to big up the series and get more views.