Jeffree Star

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People were on twitter complaining the website crashing when they were trying to order the Valentine mystery boxes and Jeffrey Star is this staff said that they were trying to prevent problems like that from happening.

Aw, has Mitchell been sent home because Jeffree doesn’t want to play anymore 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do we reckon Jaclyn’s next collab she mentioned in her last video is with JSTAR Cosmetics then????

Reactions: 1
He’s so cringe and thinks by flashing his money and designer stuff everyone will want him lol! He’s ugly inside and out and I don’t get the hype at all! He’s forgot where he came from and just showing off his wealth it’s rank. Men will only use him for it, no one would want to settle with him

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Anyone see the little dig at Nate? "You guys have to remember I was with someone who never wanted to go out to the clubs or strip clubs so now I'm enjoying it"......uhmmmm thought you prided yourself on staying in and not drinking J*??? Looks to me like maybe he was so successful because Nate kept him in and focused on work rather than out throwing dollar bills everywhere trying to be popular 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 11
Anyone see the little dig at Nate? "You guys have to remember I was with someone who never wanted to go out to the clubs or strip clubs so now I'm enjoying it"......uhmmmm thought you prided yourself on staying in and not drinking J*??? Looks to me like maybe he was so successful because Nate kept him in and focused on work rather than out throwing dollar bills everywhere trying to be popular 😂 😂 😂
im excited to see him unravel,
I think you’re right and Nate was an anchor for him, Shane has rehabilitated his public image and in 2028/2019 he became a new version of himself.

bit without Nate and without Shane Dawson PR. it won’t take long for Jeffree to screw himself over.

im excited to see him unravel,
I think you’re right and Nate was an anchor for him, Shane has rehabilitated his public image and in 2028/2019 he became a new version of himself.

bit without Nate and without Shane Dawson PR. it won’t take long for Jeffree to screw himself over.
MySpace JSTAR may make a return!!

• Haha
Jeffree might have all the money but Nate is looking happier and healthier being back at his roots. Whilst Jeffree tries to fake it for instagram Hope he does well out of all this

Reactions: 8
MySpace JSTAR may make a return!!
I dread to think! My only encounter with Jeffree was in a club about 15 years ago. He looked like a circus clown irl and had to get help to tie his platform shoelaces up as he could barely walk... and he shoved me really hard on his way to the bar. He is even more vile irl!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Do we reckon Jaclyn’s next collab she mentioned in her last video is with JSTAR Cosmetics then????
I thought the same thing. She just happened to mention him after talking about her next collab. And then funnily enough, Jaclyn and Jeffree both have new collections being announced next week. Maybe hes thinking all publicity is good publicity and coining in on her disastrous year.

Reactions: 2