Jeffree Star

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m enjoying mmmmmmmmmitchellllllls stories 🤣😂

the desperation is strong in this one,
it like a 16 year old valley girl has finally been noticed by the quarter back and she’s holding out for that varsity jacket 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Am glad he cancelled. My div of a daughter paid £300 :mad:for the meet and greet. She is an idiot for paying it. Apparently it was so expensive because they would have got a magnificent goody bag. :rolleyes:

When she went to the manchester meet and greet am pretty sure it was free. (few years ago hosted by Beauty Bay)

(she did get a full refund)
My daughter has the goody bag from the last set of shows. Her friend and her friends mum went. £250 for a ticket load of shite.
The goody bag was crap. Basically stuff they haven’t sold much of, like the liquid frost highlighter in blue. Who wears blue highlighter?
All the sale tat and some fake tan, a handbag and some lashes.

Reactions: 4
I’m enjoying mmmmmmmmmitchellllllls stories 🤣😂

the desperation is strong in this one,
it like a 16 year old valley girl has finally been noticed by the quarter back and she’s holding out for that varsity jacket 😂🤣

I must go and have a look but he pisses me off so much !!!

Reactions: 4
Didn’t realise there was a JS thread on here, happy to find it! I think Jeffree and Mitchell are taking the piss a bit here tbh! Jeffree has proved a few times he doesn’t really care about his fans, unless they’re putting their hand in their wallets, but Mitchell isn’t that high up the tree to be getting on the wrong side of people whilst he’s establishing himself! For them to have cancelled the classes, and then to be all over Instagram posing up a storm together is just tacky to me! Of course the stans won’t see it as that. And if he’s trying to make Nate jealous, I don’t think Nate will giving a flying f, going on how well he’s looking on his new insta account! Seems to be back doing what he enjoys, and looks a lot healthier without the drain of living in that contrived and false world of JS!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

can anyone else hear Jeffree say ‘I’m so glad we’re dating’ in mmmitchells story.... or do my ears deceive me

• Haha
Reactions: 6

can anyone else hear Jeffree say ‘I’m so glad we’re dating’ in mmmitchells story.... or do my ears deceive me
Yes he definitely does say that!!

Reactions: 2
He knows what he’s doing. Playing up I reckon. He’s got Valentine’s Day launches coming!

Reactions: 3
Pretty sure he’s saying it to make sure the rumours start.
Jeffree loves attention, no doubt he can cry about how he’s “still healing” when the mood takes him.

he’s flirting with todrick hall on twitter as well I heard?
he has no dignity, pretty sure he never has had any 🤷‍♀️

He knows what he’s doing. Playing up I reckon. He’s got Valentine’s Day launches coming!
exactly.

He totally says that!

• Haha
My kids went to school with Mitch. He was a lovely lad. He came out at about year 8 and everyone just accepted it. He was really into drama in school. He would do all the girls make up for prom and charge them £15.
He comes from a really down to earth, very close family. We moved away after my last one finished school so don’t see him about any more when he comes to see his family.
He was very popular at school, he still has a small group he’s still in touch with.

Reactions: 9
My kids went to school with Mitch. He was a lovely lad. He came out at about year 8 and everyone just accepted it. He was really into drama in school. He would do all the girls make up for prom and charge them £15.
He comes from a really down to earth, very close family. We moved away after my last one finished school so don’t see him about any more when he comes to see his family.
He was very popular at school, he still has a small group he’s still in touch with.
he could be the long lost nephew of mother Teresa I’d still say he’s an embarrassment with a strong addiction to an Instagram filter.

boy might be nice but he’s cringe af, and he seems to be social climbing his way up using Jeffrees bed sheets 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What is Nates new insta handle?
Is it just me or did Nate get 10000% hotter now he’s single again! Maybe it’s because I’m a Hetro female and I know now he’s not gay is he! Was fun whilst it lasted but you could see how miserable he was towards the end of their relationship! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This Mitchell kid is so annoying. Totally using to get the fame. As I said before, he looks like a low rent Marcus butler and Marcus butler looks tragic these days.
Don’t care if he was nice in year 8, I’m sure Zoella and alfie seemed bearable when they were 13 too...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I heard that Jeffree Star is going to Miami for Superbowl weekend. i don't think that J* is interested in football.

This isn't critial per say so hope it's allowed here. I quite like him although why is he always promoting morphe brushes if he really is not bought by anyone? As he always claims.

I'm more interested in the boyfriend. He was an Instagram model before coming jeffrees boyfriend. Hes gone on many times that he had no idea who jeffree is so definitely isn't a gold-digger. But even if he hasn't heard of him all it takes is a click to find out he's a multi millionaire and doesn't prove that he isn't with him for the money.

He doesn't seem to do much other than just skateboard, play fortine and travel with jeffree.

Jeffree is besotted with him and very proud that he's the first guy the boyfriend has been with and only dated girls before. Not sure if they have girls or guys in their threesomes.

Anyhoooow I'm just interested in the situation and only started watching him since the Shane episode so don't know it all.
He got woth his boyfriend before jeffree had money, and had only just started his business.

Reactions: 1
He's always going about how his brand is cruelty free and how he loves his dogs then wears real fur!? That doesn't add up.

Reactions: 2