Jeffree Star

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear, he looks like an even more annoying version of Marcus buttler. He isn't nearly as attractive as he thinks he is..

I'm not sure if jefree would go for someone that had anything happening in their life, I wonder if he prefers just plucking someone from a drive through that's happy to be a toy.
Jeffrey only goes for straight blokes though so I can’t see this.

I dunno, I felt like Jeffrey was realllllly into Nate and Nate couldn’t give 2 shits. I believe Jeffrey was clutching at straws to not lose him (hence the rumour Nate has a girl) but ultimately ended.
he paid for mmmmmmtwat to go on an all expenses paid trip to Bora Bora with himself and Nate In November. The insta stories were painful to watch the child loves himself so much 😂

I would put good money on them doing more than water skiing together 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'd be interested to know what people think about Nate claiming to be straight. I'd understand him getting trapped in the relationship with jeffree buying his family houses and having them on the payroll BUT when they met Jeffree wasn't wealthy and how did he even get into the situation ??? Jeffree wears wigs , make up and sometimes women's clothes but he's a man and that's clear to see so it baffled me as there's no way in hell I'd accidentally get into a relationship with a woman. I physically couldn't do it . Thoughts ??

Reactions: 1
I'd be interested to know what people think about Nate claiming to be straight. I'd understand him getting trapped in the relationship with jeffree buying his family houses and having them on the payroll BUT when they met Jeffree wasn't wealthy and how did he even get into the situation ??? Jeffree wears wigs , make up and sometimes women's clothes but he's a man and that's clear to see so it baffled me as there's no way in hell I'd accidentally get into a relationship with a woman. I physically couldn't do it . Thoughts ??
I don't think that Nate got into an relationship accidently with J*. According to J*, Nate slide into J* DMs and J* said that Nate was attracted to him because he is feminine.

ok so I agree that JS went overboard with the JC drama but I've got a feeling lawyers were involved in that situation I dont know seems pretty bleeping weird to have those big ass claims knowning youre just going to back down because you're lying?? I dont know JS seems to smart to pull that tit. Also I cant stand JC. Really interested in JS and how everything he does grows his brand from the social media abscence to scandals to good products like him or not he knows how to brand himself. However if I was ever in his orbit I'd be so carefull around him ngl

After some thought...

There’s got to be more to all this drama, surely?

Jeffree is obviously hurt, but doesn’t seem THAT hurt. Considering the relationship was 5 years deep and they portrayed this perfect partnership of love and light it’s not THAT noticeable heartache. I mean I get that J could be just pretending but the obvious upset has just GONE now. “crying” on Instagram stories one day and then smoking weed with his cronies in his mansion castle garden in full glam the next.
Also he was like “I can’t leave the dogs”. Babe, you leave the dogs all the time when you go to Bora Bora with mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmitchbum 😩

Reactions: 8
After some thought...

Jeffree is obviously hurt, but doesn’t seem THAT hurt. Considering the relationship was 5 years deep and they portrayed this perfect partnership of love and light it’s not THAT noticeable heartache. I mean I get that J could be just pretending but the obvious upset has just GONE now. “crying” on Instagram stories one day and then smoking weed with his cronies in his mansion castle garden in full glam the next.
Also he was like “I can’t leave the dogs”. Babe, you leave the dogs all the time when you go to Bora Bora with mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmitchbum 😩
I agree. I think He did the break up story because he was getting a lot of bad press with the not 100% cotton clothing items problems, the shipping problems from the Shane and j* palette ( Shane was really upset by the shipping problems with the make up and the merch) and j star seem unconcerned about those problems) and the mystery box problems with the stickers being shipped out in place of makeup) too and maybe he canceled the makeup classes because they wasn’t sold out. 🤷‍♀️

After some thought...

But why is J going to visit Nate’s family in Michigan soon? SMH. weird to me.

Am glad he cancelled. My div of a daughter paid £300 :mad:for the meet and greet. She is an idiot for paying it. Apparently it was so expensive because they would have got a magnificent goody bag. :rolleyes:

When she went to the manchester meet and greet am pretty sure it was free. (few years ago hosted by Beauty Bay)

(she did get a full refund)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
It looks like Nate made his IG public. Both him and Jeffree are not following each other anymore. So much for staying amicable...

Good for Nate. He looks a lot happier and is back to doing the hobbies he enjoyed before meeting Jeffree, meanwhile Jeffree is being pathetic and showing off his fake ass by planting it in front of a fireplace.

Reactions: 9