Jeffree Star

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to this thread. I always thought their relationship was odd. Nate had never been with a man before and saw himself as hetro. I also couldn't understand how Nate and Jeffree were together, they looked, and seemed, so different. Jeffree's a snake and I wouldn't put anything past him.

Reactions: 4
Jeffree tried to turn Nate like he’s James Charles in Seattle with a waiter. 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I never took jeffree as the type to let a man walk over him and be submissive the things we do for love eh. Jeffree deserves better. Regardless of your opinion everyone deserves someone who loves only them

Reactions: 3
Jeffree tried to turn Nate like he’s James Charles in Seattle 😎
OH Yes JC. He went at JC when he admits he is into straight guys and there is a video of him grabbing a mans junk and the man looks uncomfortable. Jeffree scars me. He comes across as a sociopath to me.

Reactions: 4
I never took jeffree as the type to let a man walk over him and be submissive the things we do for love eh. Jeffree deserves better. Regardless of your opinion everyone deserves someone who loves only them
Personally I think Nate deserves better.
i liked Jeffree but I like NOTHING about him anymore, his real personality has come out and I’m glad Nate is free.

Reactions: 5
Personally I think Nate deserves better.
i liked Jeffree but I like NOTHING about him anymore, his real personality has come out and I’m glad Nate is free.
Curious as to why you say free in a negative tone? You assume jeffree treated nate badly? Not that this is that deep😂 I'm just asking all I seen was he funded his life bought him houses cars paid for his whole family

Reactions: 3
Curious as to why you say free in a negative tone? You assume jeffree treated nate badly? Not that this is that deep😂 I'm just asking all I seen was he funded his life bought him houses cars paid for his whole family
i feel like Nate was trapped, he was nothing more than a kid when he got with Jeffree and I don’t think he was happy for a long time. But Jeffree is powerful, I don’t think he’d let Nate go until he was finished with him.
im glad Nate can now go make a life for himself on his terms, even if its just him getting high like he seemed to do on the JS compound.

i dont think Jeffree is a nice person and I don’t trust him one bit.
nate was clearly depressed, maybe he was trapped in a life he didn’t want to live.

Reactions: 7
i feel like Nate was trapped, he was nothing more than a kid when he got with Jeffree and I don’t think he was happy for a long time. But Jeffree is powerful, I don’t think he’d let Nate go until he was finished with him.
im glad Nate can now go make a life for himself on his terms, even if its just him getting high like he seemed to do on the JS compound.

i dont think Jeffree is a nice person and I don’t trust him one bit.
nate was clearly depressed, maybe he was trapped in a life he didn’t want to live.
True I do agree it was strange how nate was straight until jeffree and always described himself as straight. Manipulated by money maybe.
He was pretty young
I'd be a terrible lawyer huh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nate was definitely trapped, Jeffree paid off his family members homes and got other family members on his payroll. Must of felt alot of pressure to stay with him.

In some ways I admire Jeffree for his business savvyness, but at the same time I don't trust him and wouldn't want to be friends with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Nate was definitely trapped, Jeffree paid off his family members homes and got other family members on his payroll. Must of felt alot of pressure to stay with him.

In some ways I admire Jeffree for his business savvyness, but at the same time I don't trust him and wouldn't want to be friends with him.
Yeah it must be hard to leave a guy who's funding your life your family's life and your not even gay. His house... His make up I'd wanna be his friend lol

Yeah it must be hard to leave a guy who's funding your life your family's life and your not even gay. His house... His make up I'd wanna be his friend lol
I felt anxious seeing how big that house is with so much dated fitted units and so many leaves in the pool. I wouldn't want to go round there with all that and knowing at anytime jefree could turn on you like a rabid dog 😆

• Haha
In some ways I admire Jeffree for his business savvyness
I feel like this is why I’ve always wanted to like him and made excuses for the fact he’s a crappy person, be I do admire his work ethic and drive.
but it’s just not enough anymore. I’ve checked out of everything to do with him and his witches Shane or Trisha.

I think things have been bad between them for a long time, I can’t see Nate have much in common with Jeffree’s youtube “friends”

Since that Tati/James/Jeffree public argument Nate hasn’t been in many of his videos or on any tours with him (minus Bora Bora with mmmmtwat) they lost the dogs (both times Jeffree was away and Nate didn’t go with him) and i wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve been on/off since then,
you can tell Jeffree isn’t upset (swipe up for the break up announcement 😬)
so I think he's uploaded now because the timing suits, Twitter hasn’t been very friendly to him lately. So it’s helped push all that to one side 🤷‍♀️

rabid dog
accurate 😂

Reactions: 6

I agree. I wouldn’t want to be friends with him either.

The way he went at James Charles during the whole Tati fiasco was ridiculous, then when James Charles had proof that he was actually in the right, Jeffree didn’t even properly apologise, he just basically put a half arsed message on Twitter saying I’m done with this situation because he had been proved wrong!

Tati Westbrook is another one I can’t stand. I think she rides Jeffrees coat tails big time! What she did to James Charles was vile

• Heart
Reactions: 10
you can tell Jeffree isn’t upset (swipe up for the break up announcement 😬)
Definitely, he's done with his toy now he's the wrong side of 25 and looking for something new and fresh. Maybe that's too much 🤷‍♀️ he strikes me as that kind though.

Reactions: 2
Definitely, he's done with his toy now he's the wrong side of 25 and looking for something new and fresh. Maybe that's too much 🤷‍♀️ he strikes me as that kind though.
mmmmitchell. 😐 I’m calling it, already been there or going in that direction.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Oh dear, he looks like an even more annoying version of Marcus buttler. He isn't nearly as attractive as he thinks he is..

I'm not sure if jefree would go for someone that had anything happening in their life, I wonder if he prefers just plucking someone from a drive through that's happy to be a toy.

Reactions: 1
Jeffrey only goes for straight blokes though so I can’t see this.

I dunno, I felt like Jeffrey was realllllly into Nate and Nate couldn’t give 2 shits. I believe Jeffrey was clutching at straws to not lose him (hence the rumour Nate has a girl) but ultimately ended.

Reactions: 1
I do like Jeffree, I like his no fucks given attitude. But I think deep down he is unhappy and lonely. No real friends, just employees and staff blowing smoke up his arse. He seems to try and "buy" his friends taking them around the world in his private jets. I'm thinking of Mitchell, who he's only known about a year, and was holidaying with them in Bora Bora. Hes only a kid, a teenager from Manchester, and has been swept up in Jeffrees lifestyle. The house size is completely ridiculous, how will ever not feel lonely in that place? I really want to know who owned it before he did haha.