Jeffree Star

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most people need an investor unless you’re starting a make up company already being a millionaire yourself so it’s no surprise and also with the houses having a mortgage of course they do even the Kardashians have mortgages!

Reactions: 5
Most people need an investor unless you’re starting a make up company already being a millionaire yourself so it’s no surprise and also with the houses having a mortgage of course they do even the Kardashians have mortgages!
Totally get that but Jeffree says it’s his business, built from the ground by himself,
in reality it’s owned by 3 people?

I’ve not heard the full story so correct me if I’m wrong.

so has mmmmmmmmmmmmmmitchell ran over to LA to console either (or both) of them yet

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Totally get that but Jeffree says it’s his business, built from the ground by himself,

so has mmmmmmmmmmmmmmitchell ran over to LA to console either (or both) of them yet
well he keeps it pretty under wraps but he did mention a business partner and there's a lawyer named jeff something (its all on yhe other site) that owns at least part of it.

Reactions: 1
Those guys owning part of it doesn’t mean Jeffree hasn’t built it up himself. They could be silent investors money only.

I’m not doubting Jeffree talks himself up, at the end of the day he’s an influencer and they are all salesmen

Reactions: 10
At one point in the tour w/ Shane, it seemed like Shane was thinking that JS sure got even wealthier by forcing the JS logo on his palettes. I’ve never understood why JS would think it’s ok to place his name anywhere on Shane’s collection. He knows Shane’s collection will sell well. One day the truth will come out. Shane doesn’t need JS. I was stuck for over 45 min. w/ a clocking phone the day of the release & I’ve decided I won’t try again. If my daughter still wants any of Shane’s palettes, she’ll have to save up. I think she has even lost interest due to the hoops to jump thru to get anything.

Also, some of the 1st package options had JS & Shane’s logo on top. Shane took that off & put his logo only. hahaha
Because its Jeffree's company, idea, money behind it etc. Shane isn't a makeup artist. Jeffrey was just business savvy doing the palette with Shane and it was also a thank you for Shane's positive video series on Jeffree.

agree with you about everything apart from the price of the makeup, I've personally never bought it but I've always heard that it's really good quality
It really is good quality.

I have the beauty killer palette (I was given it as a gift, I didn’t buy it myself) the black rainbow colour in it is one of my favourite shadows but I still think it’s overpriced.

Iv also had a few of the liquid lipsticks, the posh spice one is a really nice nude, but they aren’t a patch on the NYX lip lingerie ones

It really is good quality.

I have the beauty killer palette (I was given it as a gift, I didn’t buy it myself) the black rainbow colour in it is one of my favourite shadows but I still think it’s overpriced.

Iv also had a few of the liquid lipsticks, the posh spice one is a really nice nude, but they aren’t a patch on the NYX lip lingerie ones
I've found the nyx lingerie ones soooo drying and uncomfortable

Reactions: 7

I don't know who the other two people are but here's a link to one of them.

RE: mmmmitchell OMG!!! Child no telling what J* and/or Nate is doing with that guy. Hehe.

Shane is a lazy, trampy, unwashed, bleep. End of.

Andrew films everything and does a lot of the editing. Shane wouldn’t have content without him.

Reactions: 10
Can we just take a minute to realise that Jeffree cancelled 4 master classes and disappointed alot of people over this "breakup" which he has admitted happened a while back and they were just keeping it together until after the Shane Dawson series....so he knew all this time. Was this a get out of masterclass free card? He's up and about , glammed to the gills and off on his private jet now with no issues. Seriously shocked that he did that since he seems to always be praised for his work ethic. SMH

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Can we just take a minute to realise that Jeffree cancelled 4 master classes and disappointed alot of people over this "breakup" which he has admitted happened a while back and they were just keeping it together until after the Shane Dawson series....so he knew all this time. Was this a get out of masterclass free card? He's up and about , glammed to the gills and off on his private jet now with no issues. Seriously shocked that he did that since he seems to always be praised for his work ethic. SMH
You know what I never thought about it like that.

Shane is a lazy, trampy, unwashed, bleep. End of.

Andrew films everything and does a lot of the editing. Shane wouldn’t have content without him.
totally agree it seems that now he's close to jeff to try to learn money making tactics

Reactions: 4
Broke up before the Shane series? Why’s he dragged the poor lad around the house tour that he’s never going to live in... it’s all very strange

Broke up before the Shane series? Why’s he dragged the poor lad around the house tour that he’s never going to live in... it’s all very strange
not sure when they broke up but the house tour was so weird. jeffree can barely look at nate in that video and almost no one gives a tit when he talks

Reactions: 4
not sure when they broke up but the house tour was so weird. jeffree can barely look at nate in that video and almost no one gives a tit when he talks
Yeah, I felt so bad for him in the video he was just totally blanked! And Jeffree kept making "orgy" comments and saying yes this is the "wife" side and this is the "husband" side instead of referring to his and Nates sides.

Blows my mind the actual drama about this - people break up every day, people with kids who are devastated by it etc. People lose the love of their lives due to tragic circumstances and the world acting like this is the worst thing going on and the fact they think it's acceptable to let so many people down who bought tickets and probably booked time off work just beacuse they have broken up and like he says at the start of his "we broke up" video he says they have been broken up for weeks now! Bad form

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I like Jeffrey, I think he comes across as a grafter and looks out of those in his circle. Which makes me confused why the masterclasses had been cancelled. His dogs are his life and when two died last year, he still cracked on with work. This is bizarre.

Reactions: 6
I could be wrong as I haven't been keeping up with his social media, but is Nate still living there? He made a huge point showing everyone Nate dogsitting the other day. Surely some of his staff/team could have done that instead.

Reactions: 2
I could be wrong as I haven't been keeping up with his social media, but is Nate still living there? He made a huge point showing everyone Nate dogsitting the other day. Surely some of his staff/team could have done that instead.
Yeah its all a bit off if you ask me and then making sure everyone knew that Nate wasnt with other women or with anyone else. Why would you care if its all over and has been for a while? Its all very contrived and strange for my liking.

Reactions: 3
I think Nate has moved out and a gun carrying woman