Jeff Brazier

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like Saint Jeff might be a bit different behind closed doors... I get a fake vibe off him...

Reactions: 12
I always remember when he was in panto where I live & had a total rant at the local gym as they told him off for leaving his boys in the pool while he went to work out! There was clear signage that he couldn't do it but he pulled the don't you know who I am card.. he was asked to leave 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I don’t know if I’ve posted this before, but anyway years ago. Before Jade died and when she was still with Jeff they came to do a charity event in the town I live in, I think it was football related Anyway, they had a massive row and trashed their hotel room before leaving. I don’t think they even stayed the night. It’s a lovely hotel as well.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
It is a shame he appears to be a bad person from reading this thread as he will always be hot with a massive dick so it ruins the fantasy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It is a shame he appears to be a bad person from reading this thread as he will always be hot with a massive dick so it ruins the fantasy
Absolutely agree. I don’t know what it is about him….does anyone remember the heat magazine photo of him taking the bins out (obvs staged but 👌🏻)

Reactions: 4
Absolutely agree. I don’t know what it is about him….does anyone remember the heat magazine photo of him taking the bins out (obvs staged but 👌🏻)
Agreed it looked very good
His nude pics do a lot for me too

Reactions: 2
I just love the fact that he spends his time in that fleece, driving around the country every day cheering people up with the Postcode Lottery. It's taken a while but he's found his niche.

Reactions: 7
I thought so. She was asking for movers who would go and move all her stuff for her from Essex but then they were out together at the weekend

I thought so. She was asking for movers who would go and move all her stuff for her from Essex but then they were out together at the weekend
Her posts all seem to be having the best friends.
I’ve always thought she was very vanilla for him

Reactions: 1
I'm loving that Jason Donovan seems to be taking front spot on the postcode lottery adverts poor old Jeff not got much to say now.

Reactions: 4
I see Jeff has finally come clean and admitted he and Kate broke up “earlier in the year”. He’s had to move out of the pad spend a fortune on.

Reactions: 5
I sat next to him in a gastro pub in Chelmsford yesterday. He was with a woman about the same age I'd say. Clearly just old friends catching up given the bits of the conversation I overheard. I didn't actually notice him, just clocked it was a blond guy when I walked in, as he had his back to me. The tables were very close so I didn't want to look over or stare and he was in line with me but I kept thinking to myself "this guy really sounds like Jeff Brazier" 😂 - and I had a look when he left and it was! My boyfriend was facing him and knew it was "that bloke off the telly" but didn't know his name. He was earwigging though and said he talked a bit about work but wasn't showy about it. He also paid for her dinner! 😅

Now he's top story on the DM today!

Reactions: 9
Doesn’t surprise me in the least,I’ve always thought he was a knob.His bloody voice is irritating as hell.Talks through his snout.

Reactions: 1