Jeff Brazier

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let me tell a home truth about Jeff Brazier.
His Mr Good guy persona is one big lie and carefully constructed media spin.
In 2011 I was dating him and fell pregnant, I found out he was also dating another girl called Nicola who was in big brother.
He bullied me for weeks to have an abortion and put me under extreme stress.
After my scan (which he never came to) I discovered my baby had lost its heart beat.
When I told Jeff the news he immediately posted on his twitter that he was celebrating receiving some great news and how blessed he was, he also posted with it some babble about 'the secret' and how he had asked the universe for help and guidance and the universe has listened to him.
When I say he bullied me it was worse than that, he was abusive. Screaming down the phone at me all over Christmas and calling me all sorts of abusive names because I refused to have an abortion. My family witnessed this stress he put me under, to do that to a pregnant woman is just sick and not representative to his Mr nice guy personality he wants the public to absorb.
I had to have surgery to have my child removed and he didn't show up to that either or send me well wishes. I had to take a month of work and was heavily depressed and grieving, I was not paid for sick leave and as a result I got into a rent arrears, did Jeff offer to help me, nope, after I told him I miscarried he blocked me, he also got his lawyers to threaten every paper that if they printed this story he would sue them (the story had been leaked to the press).
9 yeard later and I never once heard off him again not even to ask how I am.
That's the kind of man Jeff brazier is, he is only interested in how he looks in the press and the character he portrays himself as is not what his true self is like.
He cheats on all of his partners and has only ever cared for one person, himself.
Wow that’s brutal. ☹
think most Z list celebs are lacking, no idea how any of them are ‘famous’ except that the media needs TV presenters for cheap programmes and fodder for trashy magazines. If they all disappeared tomorrow no one would even raise an eyebrow.

Reactions: 12
In 2011 I was dating him and fell pregnant, I found out he was also dating another girl called Nicola who was in big brother.
After my scan (which he never came to) I discovered my baby had lost its heart beat.
When I told Jeff the news he immediately posted on his twitter that he was celebrating receiving some great news and how blessed he was, he also posted with it some babble about 'the secret' and how he had asked the universe for help and guidance and the universe has listened to him.
When I say he bullied me it was worse than that, he was abusive. Screaming down the phone at me all over Christmas and calling me all sorts of abusive names because I refused to have an abortion. My family witnessed this stress he put me under, to do that to a pregnant woman is just sick and not representative to his Mr nice guy personality he wants the public to absorb.
I had to have surgery to have my child removed and he didn't show up to that either or send me well wishes. I had to take a month of work and was heavily depressed and grieving, I was not paid for sick leave and as a result I got into a rent arrears, did Jeff offer to help me, nope, after I told him I miscarried he blocked me, he also got his lawyers to threaten every paper that if they printed this story he would sue them (the story had been leaked to the press).
That's the kind of man Jeff brazier is, he is only interested in how he looks in the press and the character he portrays himself as is not what his true self is like.
He cheats on all of his partners and has only ever cared for one person, himself.
This is shocking! He comes across as mr nice guy doesn’t he! Clearly a very dark
Horse

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Yes I vaguely remember a part where you had to walk in the snow and stay with your partner and his partner fell or something and was falling behind and he kept walking off and leaving her. Didn’t mind him before but after SAS showed a different side to him I thought he seemed like a knob.
And he seemed to like showing his knob off too

Reactions: 3
Wow, its all coming out now. To be honest i was surprised reading that story about him as i only ever heard good things about him, he has done a grand job in bringing up his 2 boys. I hear his marriage is on the rocks as one wants to start a family while the other isn't ready too.

Reactions: 1
Wow, its all coming out now. To be honest i was surprised reading that story about him as i only ever heard good things about him, he has done a grand job in bringing up his 2 boys. I hear his marriage is on the rocks as one wants to start a family while the other isn't ready too.
Not buying that as the reason. They were both talking about having a child before they got married, then she suddenly married him and changed her mind less than a year later??

that sas programme showed the real Jeff I think. Very self absorbed

Reactions: 7
I've never like him. He;s built an entire career off of the back of Jade's death. And that absolutely disgusts me.

Reactions: 23
I can believe the stories.

Around 2003-2005 my friend was sleeping with Jeff - he used to order cabs to pick her up and take her to his house and then when they were done - he would send her home in another cab.

He had a thing for girls wearing cowboy boots and doing the reverse cowgirl position! Apparently... but she may of been winding me up with that one!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I can believe the stories.

Around 2003-2005 my friend was sleeping with Jeff - he used to order cabs to pick her up and take her to his house and then when they were done - he would send her home in another cab.

He had a thing for girls wearing cowboy boots and doing the reverse cowgirl position! Apparently... but she may of been winding me up with that one!
See he is jumping on his sons modelling bandwagon now.
No way him and his wife are still together

IG stories on both Jeff's and Kate's accounts of them at a Spa and then Sheesh Chigwall whatever its called having a night out so looks liKe they are still together. He still looks like a man child.

I always remember Jade doing an interview when the kids were little, she was asked if Jeff was a good Dad, her answer was yeah he’s a good Dad but when it suits him. He’s stepped up for those boys and done a great job by the look of it, he probably had no choice did he. I do feel he plays the doting Dad card a bit, as someone has already said a bit like Peter Andre

Reactions: 8
I always remember Jade doing an interview when the kids were little, she was asked if Jeff was a good Dad, her answer was yeah he’s a good Dad but when it suits him. He’s stepped up for those boys and done a great job by the look of it, he probably had no choice did he. I do feel he plays the doting Dad card a bit, as someone has already said a bit like Peter Andre
I’m sure he is a good dad. But his whole career is off the back of it, he never stops congratulating himself for bringing his own kids up. You know, like every single parent does.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m so sorry you went through this. I have been through a similar experience but with a supportive partner and still feel like I’m losing my mind. You should be proud of getting through that all on your own xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Anything on Jeff? I’ve seen him mentioned in other peoples posts but couldn’t find a thread for him. What does everyone think? What’s going on with his wife - still married? There aren’t any pics of him in her insta page?

Wasn’t he on Ship Wrecked years ago ? I loved that programme, tigers v sharks

Reactions: 4