Jeff Brazier

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i can believe everything you say love, i have never liked him. when he was on "back to reality" with jade goody and her mother, both of them badgering and how he baited and spoke to Maureen rees (off driving school) trying to get her to admit she fancied him etc.,( a married women in her 60s )was discusting and embarrassing. craig phillips intervined and put a stop to it, poor maureen looked like a deer in headlights and it certainly affected jeffs career, because it showed people what a knob he was

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Something off about Jeff Brazier that I never liked. Maybe I'm biased because I never liked Jade Goody and would be wary of someone who chose her as a partner!

He just seemed a little too keen to portray the amazing dad, the time he did that TV show where he offered advice to other parents. He seemed a bit fake to me

I liked the fact that he kept the boys private when they were young after Jade died, not permitting photos of them to be published - but does he still value privacy - one of them is a model now, and I'm sure I've seen pictures of the other boy?

i can believe everything you say love, i have never liked him. when he was on "back to reality" with jade goody and her mother, both of them badgering and how he baited and spoke to Maureen rees (off driving school) trying to get her to admit she fancied him etc.,( a married women in her 60s )was discusting and embarrassing. craig phillips intervined and put a stop to it, poor maureen looked like a deer in headlights and it certainly affected jeffs career, because it showed people what a knob he was
I haven't seen it but that sounds awful, good to hear Craig intervened he always seemed like a decent chap

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Something off about Jeff Brazier that I never liked. Maybe I'm biased because I never liked Jade Goody and would be wary of someone who chose her as a partner!

He just seemed a little too keen to portray the amazing dad, the time he did that TV show where he offered advice to other parents. He seemed a bit fake to me

I liked the fact that he kept the boys private when they were young after Jade died, not permitting photos of them to be published - but does he still value privacy - one of them is a model now, and I'm sure I've seen pictures of the other boy?

I haven't seen it but that sounds awful, good to hear Craig intervened he always seemed like a decent chap
it was awful, it was cringing. craig was lovely. jeff was a horrible prick , every time i see his face on postcode lottery,i want to punch his face in. lol

Reactions: 5
Oh Craig Philips the one reality star who I like, I hope there nothing bad about him.

Reactions: 9
Oh Craig Philips the one reality star who I like, I hope there nothing bad about him.
craig was lovely in that program, he stepped up when he saw what was going on and put a stop to it, he was a proper knight in shinning armour. both jack and jade ( they were both vicious bullys in it) turned on him, but he stood his ground. i saw a program once about jeff and jade and he (Jeff) said that when he and jade were skint, they would make up a story to sell to the papers ! a proper prince that jeff,i think not !

Reactions: 6
I can't stand him,I remember him on bbc three show liquid news when they showed the darkness latest video,he was really nasty about justin Hawkins calling him a freak.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
So what do we think everyone? I noticed recently they were following each other on instagram and now I've just looked and they arent following each other again. His wife doesnt even look like she is staying in their house - I think they have split

Reactions: 2
Used to really like him but he was meant to play in a charity football match for my manager’s little boy who has cancer and he rang the morning of the match to say he was away and couldn’t make it

• Sad
  • Wow
His son has been announced as the new actor playing Freddy Slater in Eastenders.

Reactions: 2
I don’t know if I commented here before. Ok. I used to live right near Jeff in Harlow, when he lived with Jade and then after they spilt he moved slightly further up to a newer estate. I have met him a few times. One time we met him on a night out, he was just rude to my mates because he thought he was all famous 🙄. One time my toddler accidentally bumped him with a trolley in Tesco and he was all shirty about it.

Then a few later years, I would see him frequently around Tesco. If you are in the petrol station at Tesco and Jeff is there you know about it. He is SO LOUD. He used to bring his kids into my workplace (I can’t say why, confidentiality) and he was also SO BLOODY LOUD

I have mutual friends with him, girls I went to school with who also knew Jade. The girls I went to school with are fairly pretentious but they were all at Jades wedding to Jack so I think they preferred Jade

Reactions: 13
I just came here to see if there was any tea as I follow Kate on Instagram and it definitely seems like they haven’t been together for a while now. She appears to be living in Brighton full time. And no mention of him on her Instagram since last Christmas

Reactions: 4
Something fake about him, seems keen to play the angel, I feel he could be a lot different behind closed doors

Reactions: 10
Can’t say he was on my radar much but he popped up as a local cafe has started hosting mental health workshops and community fitness days lead by him. All seems very noble but something about it doesn’t sit right with me.

Reactions: 3
They've definitely split. She's asking on insta for removal companies in Essex. I really like Kate, shame. Sometimes you got to know when it's time to give up.

Reactions: 4
I saw her instagram too and it seems as though she has been living or at least staying in Brighton for some time now. Its sad for her as I really like her too nut as you say @Firegirl40 enough may just be enough. I hope she is looking after herself

Reactions: 1
Yes I really like her too. They seemed very different and her a lot more normal whereas Jeff was always looking for attention. I also got the feeling she was put second (as many would argue she should be) to the boys and Jeff could be quite selfish in not always including her.

Reactions: 3
Yes I really like her too. They seemed very different and her a lot more normal whereas Jeff was always looking for attention. I also got the feeling she was put second (as many would argue she should be) to the boys and Jeff could be quite selfish in not always including her.
Sorry anybody who married him is 100% a twit. You must be a twit to want to marry him in the forst place. He has imo no redeeming qualities

• Haha