Jeff Brazier

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bobby, who is in Eastenders, to be a contestant on Strictly. Will slimy Jeff use this as an opportunity to raise his own profile. 'Father and son' job opportunities incoming.

Reactions: 10
Bobby, who is in Eastenders, to be a contestant on Strictly. Will slimy Jeff use this as an opportunity to raise his own profile. 'Father and son' job opportunities incoming.
absolutely without a doubt! He’ll be there every week - the doting dad (Peter Andre style)

Reactions: 11
Someone must have the tea on them getting back together! Sounds like they’re living in a flat in east London?! And Kate is back to calling him her husband

Reactions: 5
They’ll be doing a son father show next. … oh wait it’s already been done. Bradley & Barney, Martin and Roman. Watch this space.
Another nepobaby

Reactions: 12
Bobby looks so much like Jade, right down to her mannerisms. He even sounds like he when he speaks. I still think him and his brother were much better off being raised by Jeff than living with that foul bleep Jackiey Budden or their awful gold digging stepfather Jack Tweed. Jeff completely removed them from the spotlight after the circus around Jade.

Reactions: 39
Bobby looks so much like Jade, right down to her mannerisms. He even sounds like he when he speaks. I still think him and his brother were much better off being raised by Jeff than living with that foul bleep Jackiey Budden or their awful gold digging stepfather Jack Tweed. Jeff completely removed them from the spotlight after the circus around Jade.
I can’t put my finger on why I’m not a fan of the guy, and I absolutely think he’ll be riding in Bobby’s coat tails during strictly etc but I completely agree with the above. He seems to have done a really good job with the boys, Bobby seems like a truly lovely guy and you could kind of tell that by the reaction from EE cast when he won his NTA.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
He’s made his post about him being enough etc. I’m not sure why as CAnt put my finger on it why I don’t like him 😂🤔. Maybe as a friend once told me at one school the boys went to they were always palmed off on other parents, Jeff’s mum or a nanny after school. He was away working and happy to let ‘star struck’ parents offer to help out … which I understand, but if it was a single working mother she wouldn’t get the accolades he does just for bringing up his own kids. And would others have been so accomodating with offers of help if it was a single mum?
I just think yes he’s done a good job but he’s no super man.

I can’t put my finger on why I’m not a fan of the guy, and I absolutely think he’ll be riding in Bobby’s coat tails during strictly etc but I completely agree with the above. He seems to have done a really good job with the boys, Bobby seems like a truly lovely guy and you could kind of tell that by the reaction from EE cast when he won his NTA.
I’m not aure Bobby is so nice. Didn’t he ask his followers to send him money? And not even for doing anything just because he wanted money

• Wow
Reactions: 3
He’s made his post about him being enough etc. I’m not sure why as CAnt put my finger on it why I don’t like him 😂🤔. Maybe as a friend once told me at one school the boys went to they were always palmed off on other parents, Jeff’s mum or a nanny after school. He was away working and happy to let ‘star struck’ parents offer to help out … which I understand, but if it was a single working mother she wouldn’t get the accolades he does just for bringing up his own kids. And would others have been so accomodating with offers of help if it was a single mum?
I just think yes he’s done a good job but he’s no super man.
Who on earth would be star struck by Jeff brazier

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Who on earth would be star struck by Jeff brazier
You’d be surprised at some idiots wanting their kids to be friends with the ‘celebs’ kids.
---
I’m not aure Bobby is so nice. Didn’t he ask his followers to send him money? And not even for doing anything just because he wanted money
No he also wasn’t allegedly that nice at school.
But clearly has that charm that convinces other people he is.

• Wow
Jackie was at the NTA’s and told reporters Jeff is a cock. She said she will break ranks soon enough and tell the story 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm with other posters regarding JB - I've always thought something "off" about him. Yes the Boys look like they are doing OK, but I don't think the parenting has all been down to him. Friends, family, his Mum.... I don't think he is the knight in shining armour that his fans thinks he is.

Back on this thread there are posts about how he has treated past girlfriends - maybe you could say a young guy, finding his feet - whatever, but I can't help feeling what you see isn't the real JB.

As for Jackie - bloody hell, what a nighmare she must be. Jack Tweed - the same... No way would I want my kids anywhere near him.

Reactions: 15
I remember that a lot of Jade’s friends felt Jeff was using her when they first got together. She was a big star off the back of Big Brother and he was a bit of a nobody, I’m not sure he’d have looked twice at her otherwise. She fell pregnant with Bobby really quickly and then had Freddie about a year after Bobby was born and they were sort of stuck together for a while but it was never going to last. Jack definitely used her as well.

Reactions: 16