Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Threeforjoy

Let me tell a home truth about Jeff Brazier.
His Mr Good guy persona is one big lie and carefully constructed media spin.
In 2011 I was dating him and fell pregnant, I found out he was also dating another girl called Nicola who was in big brother.
He bullied me for weeks to have an abortion and put me under extreme stress.
After my scan (which he never came to) I discovered my baby had lost its heart beat.
When I told Jeff the news he immediately posted on his twitter that he was celebrating receiving some great news and how blessed he was, he also posted with it some babble about 'the secret' and how he had asked the universe for help and guidance and the universe has listened to him.
When I say he bullied me it was worse than that, he was abusive. Screaming down the phone at me all over Christmas and calling me all sorts of abusive names because I refused to have an abortion. My family witnessed this stress he put me under, to do that to a pregnant woman is just sick and not representative to his Mr nice guy personality he wants the public to absorb.
I had to have surgery to have my child removed and he didn't show up to that either or send me well wishes. I had to take a month of work and was heavily depressed and grieving, I was not paid for sick leave and as a result I got into a rent arrears, did Jeff offer to help me, nope, after I told him I miscarried he blocked me, he also got his lawyers to threaten every paper that if they printed this story he would sue them (the story had been leaked to the press).
9 yeard later and I never once heard off him again not even to ask how I am.
That's the kind of man Jeff brazier is, he is only interested in how he looks in the press and the character he portrays himself as is not what his true self is like.
He cheats on all of his partners and has only ever cared for one person, himself.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 111

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Bobby looks so much like Jade, right down to her mannerisms. He even sounds like he when he speaks. I still think him and his brother were much better off being raised by Jeff than living with that foul cunt Jackiey Budden or their awful gold digging stepfather Jack Tweed. Jeff completely removed them from the spotlight after the circus around Jade.

Reactions: 39

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I always remember Jade doing an interview when the kids were little, she was asked if Jeff was a good Dad, her answer was yeah he’s a good Dad but when it suits him. He’s stepped up for those boys and done a great job by the look of it, he probably had no choice did he. I do feel he plays the doting Dad card a bit, as someone has already said a bit like Peter Andre
I’m sure he is a good dad. But his whole career is off the back of it, he never stops congratulating himself for bringing his own kids up. You know, like every single parent does.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

S4buk

VIP Member
Bobby looks so much like Jade, right down to her mannerisms. He even sounds like he when he speaks. I still think him and his brother were much better off being raised by Jeff than living with that foul cunt Jackiey Budden or their awful gold digging stepfather Jack Tweed. Jeff completely removed them from the spotlight after the circus around Jade.
I can’t put my finger on why I’m not a fan of the guy, and I absolutely think he’ll be riding in Bobby’s coat tails during strictly etc but I completely agree with the above. He seems to have done a really good job with the boys, Bobby seems like a truly lovely guy and you could kind of tell that by the reaction from EE cast when he won his NTA.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Finch

I love Jeff, from what he has shown and discussed he seems to have navigated the waters of Jade's death extremely well for their sons.

They seem well rounded boys who have been allowed to understand/appreciate their mum and feelings but be their own people and not having it tagged onto their names.

Not sure about the marriage situation but wanted to just give a cap doff to Jeff!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Yano

He’s made his post about him being enough etc. I’m not sure why as CAnt put my finger on it why I don’t like him 😂🤔. Maybe as a friend once told me at one school the boys went to they were always palmed off on other parents, Jeff’s mum or a nanny after school. He was away working and happy to let ‘star struck’ parents offer to help out … which I understand, but if it was a single working mother she wouldn’t get the accolades he does just for bringing up his own kids. And would others have been so accomodating with offers of help if it was a single mum?
I just think yes he’s done a good job but he’s no super man.
Who on earth would be star struck by Jeff brazier

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Mcomics

Chatty Member
I always remember when he was in panto where I live & had a total rant at the local gym as they told him off for leaving his boys in the pool while he went to work out! There was clear signage that he couldn't do it but he pulled the don't you know who I am card.. he was asked to leave 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
God I detest IT,that fucking voice of his,nasal and bit high..fuck off you C.He sounds so thick when he talks.

I know I may sound cruel but I detested Jade Goody as well,I live not far from where her funeral procession was,it gave me anger,crowds of chavs lining up by side of road.

She was a nasty cow in real life.
I literally bumped into Jade Goody in Covent Garden shortly after her vile racist appearance on Big Brother with regards to Shilpa Shetty. I was just coming around a corner and clipped her massIve bag she was carrying, a complete accident, turned to say sorry, as you do, and she just shouted “f*cking watch where you’re going, you clumsy idiot”, and stormed off. I was actually quite shocked, she sounded so aggressive and I can still picture her snarling face as she said it. As you know Dolly, I’m also Indian and I did wonder if it was my skin colour that made her react so strongly to what was an accidental knock of her bag. Yup she was quite a nasty person, I personally experienced that one small incident of it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

S4buk

VIP Member
He gives me the absolute ick, in a similar way to Peter Andre. It’s like, congratulations you had children.

Reactions: 20

ScottsTots044

I thought Bobby would've maybe mentioned his mum, his dad’s inspirational words weren’t that inspirational when you’re a nepo baby course you can
Tbf, he was only 5 when his mum died. He may not have many memories of her and therefore his upbringing is really up to his dad / I think that’s the point he was making

• Sad
Reactions: 19
My son went to school with Bobby. He was ok but quite cocky and spent most of the time at other pupils homes because his Dad was rarely around. He was asked to leave by the school before he was excluded at the end of year 11. He never showed any interest in drama or acting whilst he was at the school.

• Wow
Reactions: 19

Boogs

VIP Member
I think a lot of Jade's unpleasantness was due to her upbringing by this woman
Yes Jade was very much a product of her environment. She had an awful childhood due to her parents and I have no doubt that triggered a lot of her awful behaviour as an adult. Jackiey doesn’t appear to have reflected on her behaviour and made any changes. As much as I’m not keen on Jeff I think keeping her away from the boys as much as he can is a good move.

Reactions: 17

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I hope Bobby's new fame doesn't result in Jade Goody being 'rehabilitated'. She was a vile woman.

Reactions: 16

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I remember that a lot of Jade’s friends felt Jeff was using her when they first got together. She was a big star off the back of Big Brother and he was a bit of a nobody, I’m not sure he’d have looked twice at her otherwise. She fell pregnant with Bobby really quickly and then had Freddie about a year after Bobby was born and they were sort of stuck together for a while but it was never going to last. Jack definitely used her as well.

Reactions: 16

BabeTakeTwo

Chatty Member
I'm with other posters regarding JB - I've always thought something "off" about him. Yes the Boys look like they are doing OK, but I don't think the parenting has all been down to him. Friends, family, his Mum.... I don't think he is the knight in shining armour that his fans thinks he is.

Back on this thread there are posts about how he has treated past girlfriends - maybe you could say a young guy, finding his feet - whatever, but I can't help feeling what you see isn't the real JB.

As for Jackie - bloody hell, what a nighmare she must be. Jack Tweed - the same... No way would I want my kids anywhere near him.

Reactions: 15