Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chattycatty

VIP Member
What we thinking the gender is? She obviously thinks she’s molly-mae with doing the black and white confetti shot to leave everyone guessing for a few days.
I was thinking boy as she hadn’t announced it straight away - but the way the confetti looks in the black and white does make it look like it’s pink … I’m still going with boy!
Girl I reacon

Tamsdebs212

The boys are getting older now, she hasn’t got that much time left of flogging them. I thought she’d have another baby but now they’ve split I wonder what she will do? Also wonder why she didn’t get with the guy she cheated on him with
She’s vain, she’ll flog herself instead.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
For someone who has ordered her followers in the past to ‘collect memories, not things’ she seems to have a lot of new clothes….

Insta093

Anyone clock in her recent reel that she’s got a ring on her wedding finger? So maybe they’re together?

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
She’s 100% pregnant. The persons party she was at yday did a story and she was in there and I’m adamant you can see a bump! She was wearing white trousers and a sheer white top and the trousers were pulled up high as if you can see the trouser line through the shirt over the bump.
clearly going to just announce it when the baby is here
Oooh do you have a pic?

Yes technically she should still be in quarantine until this coming Sunday which would be two weeks!
But no she’s been to Chewton Glen spa, Soft play and god knows where else. Clearly when you’re that stuck up your own ass, you make your own pandemic rules.
Funny how she deleted her soft play stories though couldn’t have been the only ones to notice. Selfish, too superior and stuck up to care.

Attachments

Last edited:

PinkFigs

VIP Member
TashBlakeIvy was also at the wedding and has some pics of Jayde in her stories, not sure if I can see a bump or not

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
I always think even if someone tries to hide their pregnancy bump in pics their boobs give the game away! She does look like she’s got very big boobs in recent pics but I’m not sure if she’s always been that big?
She's not done a full length pic of herself in ages too

Nayalove96

VIP Member
I can’t get over the wanky ‘Baby White’ folder she had during pregnancy to keep her notes in
I have it 🤣 well I have his red book one! Only because I keep it in the pram bag at all times for clinic ect. I don’t see the point in one for your notes when they’re handed back at the End anyway!