Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chattycatty

VIP Member
How long where these two married for? I always thought they was so happy and they had everything together! Just shows you how social media can be so fake

Hushpuppy

VIP Member
She will want to do a big reveal. Her content is so dry she needs to make up for it lol. This time last year she was single as she had cheated on her husband and now they are playing happy families like nothing had happened
I only found this thread today. I had no idea they had broken up, did she speak about it?

Tamsdebs212

She did a q&a thing a while back.. she’s had jobs at beauty counters and I can’t remember what else but she would consider that work beneath her now!

Lumpfish

VIP Member
I wonder why she doesn’t post about their seperation? They haven’t had any family pictures together on significant events like birthdays/school starting or even at the pumpkin patch 🤣🤣🤣

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
Her family are very wealthy (we went to school together) and she has always been very showy since she was a young teen, but he is very wealthy too.

I haven’t heard they’re back together through the local grapevine
Oooh interesting! Very civil then! Are they still living together? And didn't she live up north?

Choco88

VIP Member
The boys want Heeleys, but they are too ugly for Jayde... you don't need to wear them and I'm sure the boys would love the bright colours. They aren't a fashion statements, they are fun shoes / skates ffs!
she’s so obsessed with appearances! I can remember when it was school picture day and she was freaking about the boys hair and made them take a cold to school 🙄

Insta093

I really don’t like her anymore! Don’t know if it coincides with her relationship breakdown but her attitude is horrendous