Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cherrypicker

Chatty Member
I can’t believe she’s not going to get something her child/children have picked for their birthday present because she finds them ugly!

Buggeroff

VIP Member
100% pregnant (imo) for weeks now, any kind of picture of her has been hiding her tummy. The only reason she got back with Marcus after her cheating on him
I actually think she’s self conscious and maybe put w bit of weight on. The dress wasn’t exactly flattering.

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
When she wasn’t with Marcus she took the boys to a 4* in Tenerife with water slides etc.
Now Marcus is paying I can’t see them going back to those sort of holidays
She didn't even want the boys to have heelies because they were too tacky, she won't go anywhere that's at least 5* now

Sooks31

I'm going to die on this hill ok... I'll still be claiming she's pregnant in 2 years 🤣
I’m with you on this 🤣🤣 I deffo think she is. In the picture book she posted the other day I stopped it on a page of her in the blue dress and I thought it looked like a baby bump!

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
Instagram makes everyone seem like something they’re not. I honestly thought she was so nice and that her and Marcus were living an idyllic life with their model looking children. I was so sad when she had a miscarriage, maybe that’s been a factor in her being unfaithful? I really hope Marcus finds true happiness with someone. Be obviously works hard to give them all a nice life
completely agree with all of this.

noobie123

She’s tagged him but it’s very small and discrete so something tells me there not back together and just being civil for the boys 🤨 I could be wrong.