Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
She doesn’t have to isolate. Only people who have come in direct contact with the person with the positive test so classmates and teachers.
If the twins had symptoms they would all have to isolate.

Sophie92

Chatty Member
Ooohhh I didn’t know she had a thread. I suspected they weren’t together anymore a while ago. I think initially last summer when she took the boys to Spain without him.
Of course she doesn’t need a job, she’s got the lumi spa to sell 😂
Interesting how she became much more obvious with her Covid rule breaking after she put up that story asking if everyone else was over lockdown and the rules. Just because everyone else is bored doesn’t mean we can all do what we like!

PinkFigs

VIP Member
She had a bit of a rant this morning because people kept telling her that her holiday should have been marked as an AD but it wasn’t an Ad and they paid themselves

restingbtcface

VIP Member
Hi 👋🏼 I’ve followed jayde since the boys were babies. Have to say though she’s starting to annoy me just recently with her holidays and the garden slabs they’ve had laid are so nice 😩
What does Marcus do for a job? Weren’t they in Mykonos because of his job?

chattycatty

VIP Member
Is she away with Marcus too? I don’t get her she used to be so relatable and show a family life nothing now just brag brag brag

Buggeroff

VIP Member
I really think she’s just put a bit of weight on. She’s been hiding her tummy in pictures since January really. I think she feels a bit self conscious.