Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Legs on the ground here at Glastonbury and I can report no sign of Jay despite waving glosticks and playing loud trance in Shangri-La at 2am

Will head to the cider bus in a bit provided the eagles aren’t circling overhead!
Have you tried looking / shouting for him from the Ribbon Tower - just a thought hun x

Reactions: 22
Lucy and that Brandon all over DailyFail this morning… they can’t hide for long even with their deactivated social media accounts.
"TV investigator Mark Williams-Thomas who is in contact with the family said he has two working theories, that he had an accident and is on the mountain or a criminal party is involved"

Wow. It seems like some progress is being made.

Reactions: 94
"TV investigator Mark Williams-Thomas who is in contact with the family said he has two working theories, that he had an accident and is on the mountain or a criminal party is involved"

Wow. It seems like some progress is being made.
He forgot - taken by aliens - base…

Reactions: 11
Fuck me, how many more people need to fly over
Also, the embassy will be looking after her so I don't get it. Her immediate family and the 25 friends who are already apparently over there aren't searching anyway.
Can never have too many Brit "legs on the ground" hun

Reactions: 30

The article implying that Lucy is dodgy, and states the she was not a friend, but a “recent acquaintance”, see below:

Reactions: 15
Maybe it’s a drive by the local lancs police to reduce crime in the area? Get all the thugs out

Reactions: 45
Has that other lad only got one t-shirt…it must be honking
---
Have you tried looking / shouting for him from the Ribbon Tower - just a thought hun x
I’m really hoping someone has been on the ball and has his face on one of those massive flags everyone waves about
---
Fuck me, how many more people need to fly over
Also, the embassy will be looking after her so I don't get it. Her immediate family and the 25 friends who are already apparently over there aren't searching anyway.
The embassy will be providing support, they don’t pay for people to stay, otherwise they’d end up with ridiculous situations like this every time someone goes on a bender for a few days

Reactions: 12
Fuck me!! I gave that ‘update’ a skim read and completely missed the bit about flying over people’s loved ones!! Surely that’s a fucking piss take?
At this rate they’ll have no money left to fly his body home!

Reactions: 24
Rach has posted in the official group obviously it's about the GFM with the GFM linked making sure they are getting every bit of money they can

Reactions: 25
Everyone at Spoons in Stansted Airport, waiting for their Tenerife flight this morning

Insta

Reactions: 41
Where do I enter the Jay Slater holiday ticket ballot please?

Reactions: 63
Im acc starting to feel sorry for the lad. His family are more arsed about a trip to the all inclusive than anything else

Reactions: 66
Fuck me!! I gave that ‘update’ a skim read and completely missed the bit about flying over people’s loved ones!! Surely that’s a fucking piss take?
At this rate they’ll have no money left to fly his body home!
That will mean a new GFM when his body has been found and I expect a portion of that one will be used to buy new outfits for all the friends and relatives as they will expect it to be televised to the grieving nation.

Reactions: 23
Surely the island is going to sink at some point what with all the extra weight of UK rubber neckers flying out, sorry I mean well meaning members of the search party

Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.