Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Is this the Cactus Three's getaway boat?

Denise, Lucy and Jay were hoping to sail away at speed but like their story, they've gone and crashed it?

View attachment 3016023
Imagine casually just landing a ridiculously expensive and just leaving it there, with not a care in the world,
Then the authorities have to put you on a 48hr notice to ‘decontaminate’.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh come on. That’s obviously a piss take 🙄🙄🙄
Of my bleeping Christ that is hilarious! So someone with duck all understanding or inside info came up with a tit theory and got ripped a new one online and is now crying into her wax melts and needs her mum to come online and tell off all the nasty trolls 😂 Absolutely crying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if michael mosley inspired them to fake him going missing, like shannon Matthews and madeline mccann?

I feel like the madness is contagious and I feel like I have to come up with a theory.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This may have been mentioned before so if it has I apologise. But is anyone getting Friends vibes with Ross's story about an eagle in the apartment when they get locked out...?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s astonishing to me that some of you fail to recognise that some of the more outlandish comments on social media (like the traybake/wax melts one) are SO bloody obviously taking the pee…Jesus.
Anyone with a modicum of intelligence can work that out. It’s the same on the Katie Price threads where some posters on there actually think ‘Bunny Cuddles’ is a genuine fan.
Embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
It’s astonishing to me that some of you fail to recognise that some of the more outlandish comments on social media (like the traybake/wax melts one) are SO bloody obviously taking the pee…Jesus.
Anyone with a modicum of intelligence can work that out. It’s the same on the Katie Price threads where some posters on there actually think ‘Bunny Cuddles’ is a genuine fan.
Embarrassing.
You alright hun? DM me x

• Haha
Reactions: 106
Embarrassing.
It’s astonishing to me that some of you fail to recognise that some of us are taking the piss re-posting them on here and we know they are not genuine.
Embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 126
Embarrassing.
Com8
Embarrassing.
Coming from someone who posted this...😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 54
FFS. I didn’t state that as a fact. That was merely speculation.
Com8

Coming from someone who posted this...😂😂😂😂
---
It’s astonishing to me that some of you fail to recognise that some of us are taking the piss re-posting them on here and we know they are not genuine.
Embarrassing.
I know that. But going by some of the replies here, not all posters realise that.

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe this is the ninth day of them searching for him - with more resources being brought in. I recall the poor chap that vanished in Zakynthos a few years ago and has never been found, he walked up a mountain on a family holiday and just never came back to family. He was mentioned when MM went missing. They searched for five days then called it off. So how long will they keep deploying official resources for sweet little Jay?

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I'm curious what the criteria is for stopping looking for someone, like at what point do they go sorry, that's it, we're stumped. It seems so wildly different for every case with no logical reasoning that it's hard to believe they have standards they are following.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.