Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tenerife has its own police force. The British police don’t just trek all over Europe interviewing people in any way involved in a potential crime with a British person!
The 2 men returned to Britain pretty early last week hence my question who is interviewing them.

Reactions: 10
I mean, come on! That's nearly Chief Inspector qualifications she's got!

😳🤦‍♀️
There's so much to unpack here. BE KIND, SHE SELLS ANYTHING SHE CAN FLOG. 😂

I managed to read the first half of thread one last night, you all had me howling 😂 there's just one thing I need to know: did the Labrador with the excellent nose ever get their time to shine? Gutted if not.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I keep seeing random people on tiktok saying they're flying out to join the search. Excuse me Hun, what relevant skills do you have? Have you ever even hiked a mountain before? One of these morons is going to end up injured and/or dehydrated and a whole new search party will need to try and find them 🙄
Christ I couldn't face another 'Missing in Tenerife' thread. I keep going to the fridge for snacks (Im a fat twit) and there's another page and another conspiracy theory when I get back to my seat!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I reckon Mark will have this boxed off and be home in time for the England game tonight 👌
That would be a great time for him to reappear actually, while everyone is distracted by the England game. What they call in politics a great time to bury bad news

• Haha
Reactions: 14
BTW I'm not mocking the young lady, good for her, its just the way I'd read it, for some reason wax melts made me hysterical, I think I need to step away for an hour 🤣🤣🤣.
I mean it’s like hun hustle bingo on her CV. We just need juice plus or FM fragrance for a full house.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Is this the Cactus Three's getaway boat?

Denise, Lucy and Jay were hoping to sail away at speed but like their story, they've gone and crashed it?

1719315900174.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't help but feel all of this could have been avoided if 999 was still on the TV.

The youth of today need a Michael Burke father-lile figure telling them what to do if they ever find themselves lost up a mountain, stuck to a cactus being chased by a land shark with giant eagles circling overhead.
I don't think that would have helped since it's 112 that are the common emergency number for all European countries except the UK. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.