Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean she could make up some blue wax melts and sell them to the huns to match the ribbons! Not thought of that has she :p

• Haha
Reactions: 18
ADMIN
That Brit hiker they’ve found what do we recon? Is he the main dealer? Did he steal the bag? Was he trapped by a cactus? Quick to Facebook huns!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe we could do a pole on the start of the next thread whether you’re an ADMIN Darren fan or not 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
If Jay is found tonight, I hope they interrupt the England game with breaking news.
I think they should all have his good-looking little face appliquéd to their shirts and beam his photo around the globe as they sing. They could all hold cacti as little reminders and Jane M could serenade everyone at half time.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I do find it weird these 2 men haven’t (1) came forward or (2) been named…. Do they even exist

I wouldn't come forward and have my name associated with this saga either. If I was named and had nothing to do with it I'd be fuming. If as alleged he went back for afters and then decided to leave and go back to his hotel what have they done wrong?

Reactions: 20
I do find it weird these 2 men haven’t (1) came forward or (2) been named…. Do they even exist

I don't find it odd they havent spoken up, but maybe odd they havent been named by some tiktok moron. The way the facebook detectives have went after anyone remotely involved would make me very wary of coming out from behind my cactus. Christ, they'd be accused of being the Walter White of the Canaries or doing away with Shergar.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 3015698Im almost certain Lucy has written this post on the GFM. Both use the same style of writing and both have said "please share far and wide"
Just a FYI for anyone who doesn't know, they can withdraw instantly from go fund(unless go fund are actually holding it), if they withdraw the number we see won't change. Not bean of anything can be believed. Wtf would ya need a fgo find for id your funding the trip and don't need to withdraw? Fishy asf the whole thing

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I think they should all have his good-looking little face appliquéd to their shirts and beam his photo around the globe as they sing. They could all hold cacti as little reminders and Jane M could serenade everyone at half time.
I think Delia should be there to fire up the crowd too

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't find it odd they havent spoken up, but maybe odd they havent been named by some tiktok moron. The way the facebook detectives have went after anyone remotely involved would make me very wary of coming out from behind my cactus. Christ, they'd be accused of being the Walter White of the Canaries or doing away with Shergar.
Beds police, Lancs, and Met say they've got no intention of speaking with them either. Obviously nowt to do with the case. Maybe he did go to the mountains, but NOT with them.?

Reactions: 7
🎵Jay's coming home, he's coming, Jay Slater's coming home!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.