Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pot, kettle, black -she’s clout chasing herself
I only put it up about the madness of how everyone has a different theory about what's happened to him on Facebook and tik tok and it is something from csi....

Reactions: 5
It must be quite a surprise to find yourself being aggressively rescued when as far as you’re concerned you’re just out there living your life and doing hiking stuff.

I guess you just have to kind of go with the flow and let yourself be rescued in that scenario, though funnily enough I’ve never had to give it much thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Where is all the ones that headed up over updates 😝

That DeeDerby1987 that was mentioned on here the other day hasn’t been heard tell of again since. Last update she went for dinner with downwiththerapids???

Has he got her in that backpack?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't think that would have helped since it's 112 that are the common emergency number for all European countries except the UK. 🤣
112 works in the UK and will redirect the call to 999.
---
I wonder if michael mosley inspired them to fake him going missing, like shannon Matthews and madeline mccann?

I feel like the madness is contagious and I feel like I have to come up with a theory.
I thought that about the Moseley case. ‘You could do that Jay, but just hide’

Reactions: 7
I'm here for the notebook nostalgia. Loving the detective work get the notepad out. Nice wee pen. It takes me back, so 1996.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Stop the search
Freeze the go fund me money
Then see who sing's like a canary 1st
Or the cactus starts to move .....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm totally lost now on who is who in Tenerife.
Everyone is coming out of the woodwork, apart from cactus spiked Jay

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm here for the notebook nostalgia. Loving the detective work get the notepad out. Nice wee pen. It takes me back, so 1996.
Best handwriting on the first page, slowly deteriorating as you add more info. Pink highlighter for very important details.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.